Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay MurudkarYour feedback matters!
I have spotted some spots on my penis white in color as I masturbate daily using soap please recommend me ny medicine which I can buy over d counter.
Sir sometimes I feel heart pain when I sleep flat or during sitting what does it mean as like my heart is touching to my chest I feel. And also sometimes I feel problem during breathing on high temperature my nose also blocks what does it mean, what should I do, is this any disease I am suffering from? What's it's remedy.
Hello to all docs. I hv suffered from sexual problem. My penis is small. I hv took many online medicine but no effects. So please suggest me appropriate medicine. Thank you.
I am facing a lot of digitising problems, in actual I am facing gas problems and most importantly I feels pain in my stomach occasionally. Moreover, my stomach doesn't get clear mostly so I face a bit tired and don't feel hunger which results weight loss.
My 6 years old boy started with fever 10 days ago with fever, slight cough and body pain. Consulted doctor after 2 days when he was reading 102°F. As advised gave Meftal-P. Fever didn't subside. Next day did thorough blood and urine tests including for Malaria, dengue and Typhoid. All negative except for bacterial infection was at 25k count. As advised continued Mephtal-P Antibiotic (Taxim-O) for 5 days. Fever came down to normal but with cough. After the antibiotic is over fever again rose to 101°F and then normal. It's been 3 days and still fever sometimes goes to 101°F and then normal. My Kid is weak. He is now on Calpol and Multivitamin (Bevon). He been absent from school since 10 days. Please tell me why the fever (symptom) is not completely gone? What should we do now? If it is normal then how many more days will he has to suffer like this? What could have been the precautionary measures we could have taken to avoid such high bacterial infection? Thanks for considering my question.
My dad is diabetic.& also he is obese. What are the measures we should take about diet and physical activity? What are measures I should take to avoid family related diabetes & obesity?
My age is 28. Due to habit of masturbation from long time my penis is not stand tightly straight as perpendicular from the base of the penis. It stands 60 degree from the base not standing properly straight. Please tell how to get out from this problem. How can I tight the nerves of the penis to stand properly straight as 90 degree angle from the base?
I am 30 years unmarried girl, PCOD sufferer kindly suggest me what should i do as i have gained 15 kg weight.
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that is caused due to many reasons. This condition mainly indicates a severe malfunction of the melanocytes or the melanin producing cells of the body. These cells are responsible for giving you your skin colour, tone and complexion. Usually, a person suffering from melanoma will have many normal and irregular moles as well as melanoma in the eye and digestive tracts too. So, what are the causes of this condition? Read on to find out.
- Skin Cell Development: The general process of skin renewal includes the rise of new skin cells to the surface in a routine and continuous manner. This skin cell development can get hindered due to a number of reasons like DNA damage. When this happens, the dead skin cells accumulate instead of falling off to make space for the new cells, and this can cause a mass of cancerous cells to form.
- Fair Complexion: Having an excessively fair skin tone may point towards lack of melanin or pigment in the skin. This erodes the protection that one naturally gets when exposed to the harmful Ultraviolet rays of the sun. This can increase the risk of contracting melanoma. Also, people with freckles, red or blonde hair, and even blue eyes can fall prey to this condition.
- Location: Your geographic location also matters to a great extent when it comes to this disease. People living closer to the equator have reported increased cases of this disease due to over exposure to Ultraviolet rays. The direct and harsh rays of the Sun can also lead to this condition.
- History: When you have a history of sunburns or if you are particularly susceptible to them, then you may end up with melanoma. Blistering sunburns and too many moles can also lead to this condition. Dysplastic nevi or many unusual modes with irregular shape, size and colour also indicate an increased risk of falling prey to melanoma. Also, if you have had a family history of this disease, then there are chances of contracting the same, as you may have inherited the carrier gene too.
- Immune System: Much like many other diseases and cancers, this condition also greatly depends on the state of your immune system. Patients who have recently recovered from organ transplants, other such procedures, and diseases can find themselves at the weak end of their immunity, which makes them susceptible to such kinds of cancer.
Melanoma should be treated in a proper way by a specialist from the Oncology department.