Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay MurudkarYour feedback matters!
I have total six gaanth in my hand, stomach and back from past 6-8 months. They are not disappearing and there is no pain too. Wht can I do to dissolve them as I really worried abt wht if they are become cancerous.
How can some tell that he had phimosis since birth or it happened due to infection if he doesn't aware about the tight foreskin?
Hi doctor, my heart is beating very fast, I'm very curious about what happening around me. I think I may have a mental disorder. Can you help me?.
How to avoid day time sleep. Even though having enough sleep at night, I get sleep after having breakfast. Because of this am not able read in the morning, what's the solution for this, can I skip breakfast to avoid sleep.
Gd mrng mam in normal human being diet per day how much calorie inhale in normal balanced diet answer me properly.
When I press top of the penis and rubbing he is excited and erected slowly but not erected hardly for more time and he is down. At the time of sex he is down after few times. Without rubbing penis is not erected and no any excitement. Whats the problem please suggest me some helpful medicine. Is it psychological or weakness of nerves.
In 1 night v can have sex 3 times any problems side effects n home remedies like banana n good for long play.
For a Perfect & Better Health, & To stay Healthy, How many Hours Sleep a person have? Whats the perfect timing for sleep or duration for sleep? Also please suggest some tips about Deep Sleep! Thank you.
Hi I am going to the gym regularly and I exercise for five days a week. The amount of protein I take through food is not able to reach the level I should take for a better physique. Can I take protein powders from good brands like ON or Nitrotek. I drink ample water daily if I take these powders. I have taken twice in the past and did not see any side effects. Can you please advice me on this matter given that this is an ambiguous matter and different people have different opinions. I have spoken to innumerable trainers and athletes and everybody has advised me to take so. Can you please give me your expert advice.
I'm 18 years old and I have a habit of masturbation. I started masturbating around 4 years ago and I want to stop it now. But I just fail each time I try. I have stopped watching porn and erotica's but still get a weird strong urge. Any suggestions will be helpful.
Human urine is a useful tool for the diagnosis and detection of several health conditions. The color, smell and density of your urine can reveal a lot about the state of your health. Color, especially, is a strong determinant of many ailments or concerns.
Here is a list of the health conditions you might be suffering from, based on the color of your urine:
- Straw color to transparent yellow color: This urine color signifies that your body is healthy and perfectly hydrated. This should be the normal color of urine, which shows you are in good health.
- Transparent or clear: Transparent and extra clear urine indicates that you have drunk too much water, which leads to the transparent appearance. It happens due to overhydration.
- Dark yellow color: This shade of urine is considered normal, but it may indicate some amount of dehydration. You need to drink more water to eliminate the darker yellowish tinge from your urine.
- Honey color: Urine of honey color signifies dehydration and you must consume increased amounts of water.
- Pink or red color: Your urine may have a pinkish red shade when you consume foods like carrots, beets, blackberries and rhubarb. This may also happen due to the effect of some antibiotics or a drug which treats urinary tract infections. The presence of blood in your urine is indicated by these colors too, and it can lead to kidney diseases, UTI, prostate problems or tumors.
- Orange color: Your urine may have an orange color which resembles the color of orange soft drinks. This occurs as a result of high dose of vitamins and several antibiotics. This color may also indicate dehydration or problems related to the kidney or bile duct.
- Blue or green color: Such shades may be present in your urine because of dyes present in food items and medications. Your urine may turn blue or green, signifying several other medical conditions which require immediate medical attention.
- Foamy: If your urine has a foamy appearance, irrespective of the color and shade, you need to consult a doctor. Consistent foamy or frothy appearance of your urine may indicate the presence of protein in your urine, which further signifies problems in the kidneys.
- Maple syrup color: Urine of this shade indicates a severe case of dehydration or liver diseases.
Your urine tells a lot about your health by its color, odor and density. The color is an essential determinant for detecting several health conditions, which may be simple or chronic in nature. In case of abnormal urine color or appearance, you should consult a doctor without delay.