Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay KumarYour feedback matters!
She has problem in her leg. Her leg is paining and swelling so I don't know what to do her veins are blocked or she has another problem yesterday we visit to a doctor and he did X-RAY AND VITAMIN TEST and he gave some medicine and calcium injection for 15 days please help us I don't know what's the problem please help.
I met with an accident on 19 may n my left leg get fracture (from the center) n on the same day operation had been done , rod had been fixed , now it almost approx 2 month , and I don't know how much my leg have recover , I am in 12 and I have to go to school I had miss my 7 days class , now I wish to join my school. So my qus. Is can I put my leg down on floor , if I can then , how I have to walk with the help of walker ? Or I can walk properly ? And how much my get have recover ? N how much more time it take to recover ? If you want I can show my xray ?
Hello doctor, I had delivered a baby 7 months ago. For the past 2 weeks, i'm having pain near the tailbone. Whenever I sit and I had to change the position, its heavy and painful. Can you tell me what to do? Is there any exercises I could do?
Hi I am 26 year old female, married and a banker I am suffering from back pain as well as weakness problem. I am getting tired quickly. Please suggest me.
I am 26 years old male. I am suffering from back pain and pain on my buttocks. I dint take any medical treatment upto this time? What should I do?
I am 50 years married women having heap pain past 6 months which gradually travels to left leg and sometimes left arm, what could be the possible reasons, I am using homeopath med and using ls belt.
Cure and exercises for left foot achilles heel tendonitis. I am flat footed. My problem is present for past 18 months. I have visited physiotherapist for 5 sessions & am following those exercises. Have earlier done hot and cold water fermentation too.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.