Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
Hi dr, I am 25years women. And m pregnant with 2 months. I want 2 ask you tht can am allowed 2 make relationship with my husband. It is safe 4 me n our child. And pls tell me which positions r safe, if it is Yes. How many day we can do sex in a week. Kindly suggest me, I wl follow tht only.
Meri agla maine ka 9 tarikh ko periods huhi thi. Is maine main abhi tak nahi huhi thi isliye maine PEGANEWS kit se test karayi thi to result positive aya. Main abhi child lene ke liye redy nahi hu. So please tell me what can I do please Bohut tension main hu.
I am 21 years old and having facial hair (from past 4-5 years) and also from last 1 month I am not having measures cycle. Also my dates varies like every time the date of my periods varies, sometimes my dates last long for 15 days and sometimes only 5-6 days. From last few months my weight also increases. Please let me know is it serious.
I am married last 2 yrs and I am try to getting pregnant to my wife last 6 months but not succeed, let me know what's the reason ?
Hello mam, im 20 years old I have menstrual problem since from 3 years. From last 2 months I didn't get the period and I'm not married which tablets can I use to get the periods regularly.
I am 30 years, facing irregular mensural problem. I am taking homeopathy treatment from last 7 months but there is no improvement. Could you advice whom should I consult. Before homeopathy I was taking meprate tablet if there was any delay in periods.
My friend is 37 yr old and got married 3 years before his wife is 29 years old now they want to conceive baby. My friend is having lack of sexual desire and always feeling dull and tired when he came from office. Frequency of sex is 3-4 times in month. He had a very less discharge of semen after long time during sex. He got his semen analysis it is found that sperm count are 2 million par ml. Please advise what to do to conceive baby.
Dear Dr. I had made physical relation with my wife on 12 jan 2016 and her period came on 25 jan 2016 but its 28 feb and still her periods have not came we did 2 times pregnancy test with preganews but it shows negative I feel so scare is she pregnant doctor. And why periods is not happening please help me doctor.
Maintaining a healthy diet is of prime importance during a wedding season. Slightest of negligence can lead to unaccounted fat, leading to cardiovascular and other diseases. While working out can help to stay away from putting on the extra pounds, a healthy diet goes a long way in ensuring that the body functions at the optimum level.
Here is a list of important tips that will help to follow a healthy diet and refrain from putting on extra weight:
- Stay away from unnecessary fat: Most wedding parties have numerous food options. The high fat items such as dairy product, oily dishes should be eschewed in order to ensure that the body is not overstuffed with unnecessary fat that is difficult to get rid of.
- Look at the portion size: Another good way of maintaining a healthy diet is to pick and choose the right dishes and go for small portion size rather than going all out for the one dish one likes. There is no harm in trying multiple dishes, but the same should be done in small portion sizes.
- Planning for the day: One critical aspect of eating healthy is to eat throughout the day. On the day of a wedding, there are many people who tend to save the stomach for the party meal or drink. This is a very bad approach as far as eating healthy is concerned. A good way to plan the day is to eat light throughout the day. Salad, for instance, comes as a relief during the wedding session.
- Making a routine: Sticking to a diet chart helps a great deal in maintaining a healthy diet. The diet chart should comprise of multiple options. For instance, one need not stick to an oatmeal for breakfast every morning. Variety will help to break the monotony and encourage a person to stick to the diet routine.
- Calorie count: In continuation of the diet chart, keeping a rough count of the calorie consumed on a daily basis also helps to stick to a healthy diet. Calorie count is a good way of keeping track of what one is eating and how much impact it will have in the longer run. Since wedding parties tend to possess a lot of food items, a rough calorie count will help an individual to balance the calorie count in the next few days.
- Refrain from too much drinking: Staying away from alcohol can be difficult in wedding parties, but their consumption increases the urge to eat more. It, therefore, makes sense to not consume more than a couple of drinks in any wedding party.
Hello Madam, My wife is no 43 years old two year ago remove her utrenus and over-is. Now she have vaginal dryness. Please suggest what I do. Or any medicine which is safe. (Ayurvedic)
Hi, I am 20 years old female taking krimson 35 (cyproterone acetate and ethiny estradiol tabs) for treating my hirsutism. I am on my 16th day cycle. I have been getting light brown vaginal discharge for past 3 days and dark brown clots for a day. I am really panicked help me.
How often have you heard the aphorism "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" and wondered if it is any close to the truth? Well, studies reveal that eating this delicious fruit everyday day may not cut the number of visits you make to the doctor. However, it definitely helps in keeping your pharmacy bills at bay due to its numerous health benefits. Read on to find how apples are true to the modified saying 'An apple a day keeps the pharmacist away'.
1. Fights type 2 diabetes: Apples are known to alter circulating glucose levels to a minimum amount. This helps in controlling your blood sugar level. What more, researchers have reached the conclusion that biting into an apple everyday results in one third less chances of developing type 2 diabetes among women.
2. Provides protection against cancer: Apple is rich in natural pigments known as anthocyanins, flavonoids including quercetin and rutin, phenolic acids like ellagic and ferulic acids and the antioxidant glutathione. These components are very beneficial in preventing cancer. Moreover, apple peel contains triterpenoids, which prevents the growth of cancer cells in liver, breast and colon.
3. Reduces risk of cardiovascular diseases: A recent study reveals that inclusion of ample amounts of soluble fibre into your diet slows down cholesterol-rich plaque build up in your arteries. Plaque build-up in arteries are one of the causative agents of coronary artery disease. Apple, being rich in soluble fibre and containing quercetin (which protects lining of the blood vessels), diminishes the chances of cardiovascular diseases.
4. Prevents cataracts: Apples are good sources of antioxidants. Long term research on peoples’ food habits show that satisfying your appetite with this ripe fruit can make you 10 to 15 per cent less prone to developing cataracts.
5. Helps to maintain your weight: Tired of being overweight? Then you should definitely switch to apple bites everyday as they keep your weight on check. The high fibre content of apples is responsible for this as they serve as a filling food option without being loaded with calories.
6. Aids liver detoxification: Horrified of the toxins that get into your body daily with the intake of any kind of food? Just relax, as doctors say that the best liver detox diets for your body comprise different types of fruits including apples.
7. Reduces cholesterol levels: A medium apple is known to contribute five grams of fibre to your daily diet, which exceeds most cereals. Besides, apples contain the cholesterol reducing soluble fibre pectin in abundant amount. Cholesterol build up in the lining of blood vessel walls is prevented by pectin which lessens the likelihood of getting atherosclerosis and heat diseases.
8. Gives you better immunity: The presence of an antioxidant named quercetin has been proven to be effective in heightening the efficiency and strengthening your immune system. Also, biting into a succulent apple regularly frees your body from various infections.
So, you age old myth did not become so popular without reason. Now that you known apples can be major contributors to your good health, go get a basket of them quickly for you and your family!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
My prolactin level is near about 40. I take 2 cabgolin 0.5 twice in a week. But my level is not decreasing below 28, which is normal for pregnant. I m trying for become a mother.
If you are a woman, you are probably taking a calcium supplement daily. It is because you were told by your friends or your health care provider that calcium is essential for optimum bone density as you age. But calcium is not just for bones and teeth. More and more studies witness the fact that there is hardly any body system in a human being that doesn?t benefit from a healthy dose of calcium. Let?s analyse that bit.
For calcium you may take sesame seeds, almonds, soya beans, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, kelp, parsley, olives, rhubarb, spinach, prunes, dandelion greens, broccoli, celery, crayfish, yogurt, ricotta, blue vein, castello and cultured cheese in your daily diet. Cow?s milk is a rich and welcome source of calcium except for those with diabetes, lactose intolerance, and those with a perpetual dislike for milk. Yet, cow?s milk is absorbed without hiccups (pun intended) by a child only until the age of 12 or 13 or even before that. As the child enters adulthood, it loses the power to extract calcium from milk. And an excess of milk in the diet may backfire causing indigestion, kidney stones, arthritic complaints and the like.
Perhaps, only a doctor can tell you about the utilization of calcium and its relationship with Vitamins A, C and D, parathyroid and iron. But I can definitely summarise the health benefits of this so called ?miracle? mineral discovered by Sir Humphrey Davy in 1808.
Scientists have come up with an interesting finding that calcium can play a role in longevity. Though calcium intake has shown no significant relation to cancer, it is found to decrease the risk of heart diseases and ?all-cause? premature mortality by reducing blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
Calcium is important for one?s overall well being. Next to building up bone density, it helps in nerve transmission, heart function, blood-pressure regulation, blood clotting and many other body processes.
It is needed for muscle contractions. So athletes, watch out on your calcium levels.
An expert also points out that calcium can decrease the PMS stress by half. Thanks to calcium, the users experienced less irritability, mood swings, depression and other symptoms associated with Premenstrual Syndrome.
Calcium can thwart mid life weight gain and obesity. High calcium diet may deplete the fat cells through increased energy metabolism.
Calcium ensures better absorption of iron, the deficiency of which can cause anaemia.
Once in adolescence, a child can take almond milk, soya milk, sesame milk or goat?s milk for calcium and for easy digestion. Thus bringing down cow?s milk to the minimum.
chamomile Have a cup of chamomile tea after meals for a healthy supply of calcium and enhanced digestion.
Along with minerals like phosphorus, magnesium and vitamins A, C and D, calcium is the miracle mineral that can help your body to build, heal and repair.
You need to drink adequate amount of water (8 oz. Of water) with calcium to enable full absorption of the mineral.
However, it is not wise to frantically increase your calcium intake due to the risk of kidney stones and atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) and hypercalcemia. The recommended dose of calcium through diet (not supplements) is 1,000 milligrams on an average.