Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
My wife's age 20. I am 29. We are trying to conceive from last 6-7 months. But don't get success. What we will do?
Sir/Madam. I am confused between Vagina and other. While going 2 have inter course. Where I will inserting. Geetin cnfus . Pls hlp.
Hello, we are planning for family. But after having intercourse, some of the sperms leaks out. How much I try to control but it drops out. Please suggest what measure should we take in order to prevent it from leakage. Also I have put on weight since the time we have planned. Can I do a regular exercise in order to control my weight as, I am scared because my exercise should not hamper my health in conceiving. Please suggest.
I am 27 year old and married and we are trying to plan a baby we had tried from last 3 times but it is not happening since we are trying on best fertility days as well can you please suggest Ways and tips to get conceive soon. Amit Tripathi.
Looking at Prince William holding his young one in his arms, leaving the hospital after the birth of his new born child was a pleasant sight. Men have a very important role in the process of pregnancy and child birth. It's challenging for fathers to be actively involved in pregnancy although no one doubts the fact that some of them become super dads while raising their kids.
- Research shows that Fathers are needed: Studies have proved that infants whose fathers had minimal involvement in pregnancy were more likely to be born premature and with low birth weight. Sometimes your physical and emotional presence is all that is required during pregnancy. So here let's have a look for role of dad in pregnancy and prepare quarterly roster.
- Be prepared to welcome the little one: Planning to start a family is a water shed moment for parents and the delivery of the ''Good news" certainly brings along mixed feelings of excitement and nervousness. It's like an examination schedule that has been pinned on the notice board. Husbands have a calming effect on moms in managing morning sickness. They have the responsibility to encourage her for a balanced and nutritious diet apart from planning antenatal visits to obstetrics clinic. They also take care of pregnancy mood swings of her partner because it's the hormones that are affecting and also be conscious and sensitive while making love in pregnancy.
- Be prepared for all circumstances: Dads need to be prepared to handle the odd symptoms of pregnancy and should find out about what they have should do. They can get references for mood related aspects. You can support the health of your partner by cooking and eating healthy meals together and exercising together. Prepare yourself for moving to a new place. Make a list of the hospitals that are not far and stay in touch always with your wife as it could be bit of emergency anytime. Plan for hospital stay and be a helping hand. Also try and engage your own parents so that they can also be a part of your training for baby care. Attending child birth classes together helps a lot to prepare you for arrival of new born.
Do get actively involved in labour and cord cutting also a father has a lot of role in successful breast feeding. It is best that you get more involved with your wife in the 9 months. The anticipation of a new one coming to your house should grip your imagination. Remember for many parents, it is the best time of their life's.
Sir I am 24 years of age I had unprotected oral sex and protected anal sex with a guy. After 4 days I was experiencing pain while urinating and when I wake up in morning and squeeze penis I get semen like thing. One of my friends diagnosed it as gonorrhea and claymadia and prescribed me with azithromycin (1 gm) and cefixime (200 mg) to be taken in a single dose. I took it and after 3 days the pain while urinating is somewhat gone but I still get the white color cheesy liquid after squeezing penis. What medicine shall I take? I have earlier suffered from candidiasis. And what are the chances of getting hiv through all this. Though even after 14 days I do not have any symptoms associated with hiv through all this. Though even after 14 days I do not have any symptoms associated with hiv. I had earlier gone through elisa test in the month of september. Since I am in the window period is there any need to take the test?
I am blessed with a baby boy on Friday morning 15.4. 2016. It's normal delivery (episiotomy delivery. It's very pain. If any future problem in episiotomy delivery can you tel me. And how to cure this pain.
I am 25 years old unmarried I hv been suffering frm irregular periods always start frm when I got matured .plz cn you help me out How to balance hormones give me tips.
Hey doc We are planning to go somewhere by train. Journey will be overnight. I am worried about my 1.5 years baby because he used to drink milk 2-3 times in night and there is no milk available on the way. What should I do? In what ways I can prevent milk?
My 16 months old daughter's urine is smelling bad from few weeks. She takes packaged milk/ breastfeeding/ solid food as well. Her water intake is normal, we give rooh afza as well frequently. Her weight is 11 kg.
Hi doctors. I'm 21years old female. My last period was on 28th January but till today I have not. I made home preg test result came positive so yesterday I went to doctor suggested me blood test and scanning. In scanning told tat yolk sac present, single intrauterine gestation with gestational sac corresponding to 6 weeks. and advice follow up scan for fetal viability. Now my question is I'm in close to 7th week, then why still heart beat has not started still? Why it has been delayed? I'm scared please suggest me wat should I do to take care of my baby to grow healthy Doctor told to come after 2 weeks for scan so that heart beat will develop.
Hi, I am 19 years old girl my weight is 54.5 my hip is large. So please suggest me to decrease my hip and get prefect structure. Naturally.
20 days before my iui was done and my first bhcg test level is 28 and two days after my second bhcg level is 10.28. My period is not come but I'm having left leg pain is it symptoms of pregnancy or period?
she gets vaginal pain when she gets aroused. Normally the pain doesn't occur but when we are intimate she gets vaginal pain.
Changes in the colour of your urine can reveal important information about your health. If your urine takes on a hue beyond what's normal, it can be indicative of something wrong with your health. In general, the normal urine colour varies from pale yellow to deep yellowish-brown, which is a result of a chemical pigment in the urine called urochrome.
1. Red or Pink
- When your kidneys, urethra, bladder or any other urinary tract organ gets infected or inflamed, blood cells get leaked into the urine, giving it a red hue. The causes behind the presence of blood can be urinary tract infections, kidney cysts, kidney stones, enlarged prostate and even cancer. Taking blood thinners can also cause you to have blood in your urine.
- Certain foods like blackberries, rhubarb and beets can cause your urine to turn pink.
- The use of certain medications like a particular class of antibiotic used in the treatment of tuberculosis can turn your urine red. Likewise, a drug used to numb discomfort in the urinary tract can cause a red/pink discoloration of your urine.
2. Blue or Green
- The consumption of coloured food dyes containing green or blue pigments can cause you to pass urine of such hues.
- Certain anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory medications can turn your urine green/blue.
- A very rare medical condition called familial benign hypercalcemia (fbh), characterised by high levels of calcium in thE blood and low levels of the mineral in the urine can cause your urine to turn blue.
- Green urine can also occur if your urinary tract gets infected by the pseudomonas bacteria.
3. Dark Brown
- Having large amounts of these foods - aloe, rhubarb (a type of leafy green) and broad beans can cause you to pass dark brown urine.
- Certain anti-malarial drugs, laxatives and muscle relaxants can darken the colour of your urine as well.
- Dark brown urine can also be caused by disorders of the kidney or liver as well as infections of the urinary tract.
- Injury of the muscle as a result of excessive training can result in dark brown urine.
- Problems with the bile duct (the duct through which bile from the gall bladder and liver passes before entering the duodenum) or liver along with the passing of light coloured stools can result in orange urine.
- A cause of orange urine may also be dehydration as fluids bring about a decrease in the concentration of compounds present in the urine.
- The presence of calcium or phosphate sediments in the urine can give it a white hue.
- White urine can also be a result of funguria infection (a form of fungal urinary infection wherein the fungus produces white sediments) or a bacterial infection.