Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
I have been diagnosed with OSMF early stage. My mouth opens 3.7 mm. I have very slight whitish layer all over my mouth rough, 2 small brownish patch and a single very small ulcer from 3 days. My doctor prescribed me only to stop eating Supari and Antoxid HC for 30 days. So my question is whether all this whitish layer go off and become a healthy mouth as I have stopped eating Supari from 5 days?
I have bad breath in my mouth and I am brushing my teeth continuous twice in a day after meal but I don't know why it happens what to do?
Hello Doctor, I want to ask what should I do if seizures comes during eating or drinking? My son is suffering from seizures he is 7 years old waiting for your reply.
Sir i am 39 years old lady and i am facing some problems regarding my body. Will you please tell me what should i do to get out of these problems? the problems are- 1. My ears are blocked. 2.My head is becoming heavy 3.My throat is paining 4.Back neck nerve pain.
I am 27 year male I am un able to do sex long time. And if I ready for sex then my Penis drain water and loose it for long time.
Hii sir my name is sumit jagtap I m studying in third year but because of studies my head is paining too much so please sugest me.
My health is so weak I want to have healthy and I want to having weight. My digestive problem not well, please help m feeling not better.
Due to frequent masturbation for 5 to 6 years my penni becomes so weak and small sometimes there is a erection but for few seconds and after that it again come to his original soft and short position I am also suffering with weak erection and I can not see a naked photo for mor then one min after then the white water comes out of my penni without any disturbance or rubb I used damiana plant and damiana pentartakan 40 for two yeas but I have not found any improvement my age is 22 years I am unmarried and I have not done sex ever.
I was doing diwali safe n from next day my stomach is aching. Today its getting worse. What is the solution tobit?
Maine apni girlfriend k sath pichle sunday sex kiya tha but koi protection use nhi kiya to kya pregnancy k chances hain or aaj bhi kiya tha or aaj bhi koi protection use nhi kiya koi contraceptive suggest kijiye jo usko bilkul bhi nuksan na pohna chaye jiska koi side effect na ho.
Sir I am an adult of 17 from last 2 nights my no. Of urination has been increased suddenly. I can not sleep properly. Only for 2-3 hrs only. Sir pls help me sir pls. And I had to go washroom after 10 mints when I am on bed only for sleep. When I am doing something else or even enjoying music playing game. Etc by ling down in the same posture in which I usually sleep this does not happens. Last night when this all happens I start studying. And I studied for 4-5 hrs in this time period I did not need to go for urination. But if I try to sleep then dis happens. Sir pls help. Me sir.
I'm a 19 years old male, I'm using testosterone injection for bodybuilding, in feature it give any problem?
I got a accident in which my left leg thais bone has been broken and I am injured how much it does take to be fit and fine.
Sir doctors said I have some deficiency of calcium can you please suggest me common calcium medicines which have no side effects?
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.