Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Chabariya
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay ChabariyaYour feedback matters!
I am 31 year old I am suffering from sinus since childhood, I catch cold too quickly, I am also suffering hearing problems, I am not able to hear phone ringing and other low voices, what should I do ?
Sir/madam my father's ear frequently air like vibration. Whats the reason please tell me. And useful medicine for this.
I am age 65 years having to doctor throat problem feeling some thing inside throat consulted ent doctor after checkup he has gave some acidity tablet but problem is un solved. what to do.?
I am a 61 year old man. 4 years back I had fess for the deviated septum and nose block. All was fine till dec last year when all of a sudden I lost my smell and taste. Tried various medications but no success. What should I do?
Hi, Mujhe cheek (sneezing) aati hai bahut zyaada lagatar 7-8 bar or uske bad kano me kharis hoti or jab mai 1 citrizene tablet kha leta to mai 2 dino ke liye bilkul thik ho jaata hu. Uske bad fir se vohi problem aa jati hai. Fir se mujhe chik aane lagti hai. Bar bar please mai is problem se bahut pareshan hu. Please help me.
I have a problem of Snore at night what I do to stop it. Is it a type of any disease how I prevent it.
What are the symptoms of tonsil extension problem which causing pain below chin where neckline starts. And what are the remedies to cure it.
Getting gargle sounds in my ear when I pinch my ear and also suffering heavy ear pain since 2 weeks .i have tinnitus since 2 years but it can't rid off I was used so many medicines.
A nose bleed can take place due to a number of reasons, which usually all boil down to acute dryness of the nasal passages. The nosebleed and dryness can stem from sinus, allergic reactions, constant blowing of the nose, infections, and also during very harsh winter months when there is no lubrication in the nose. Nose bleed can also occur due due to conditions, such as high blood pressure and when a foreign object gets stuck inside the nose. Here are a few tips on treating nosebleeds.
- First step: The very first action when you experience a nose bleed should be to sit down. Once you are sitting, you should firmly pinch the spot that is soft. This lies just above the nostril. Do this for at least ten to fifteen minutes. The trick is to stay upright rather than lying down as this will bring down the blood pressure in the nasal blood vessels to stop further bleeding.
- Breathe: Breathe with your mouth as you lean forward to help in draining the blood into your nose, rather than out of it or towards the throat.
- Ice compress: Find a bag of frozen corn or peas in your freezer or an ice pack, and press this firmly against the nose to help in stemming the bleeding. As you are doing so, do not forget to cover the bridge of your nose with a towel so that it prevents you from catching a cold.
- Medication and side effects: If you are on any kind of anticoagulants that end up thinning the blood, then you may immediately want to see your doctor about a possible side effects and a change in the medication. This could also be an effect of haemophilia where the bleeding does not stop.
- Children: If a child who is under the age of two years suffers from such nosebleeds, then you will need to rush him or her to the doctor immediately as it could point at a more serious problem.
- Anaemia: Nose bleeds could also suggest the presence of anaemia, so you may want to see your doctor about lab tests to determine and possibly rule out this cause. You can also start medication accordingly for this kind of an ailment.
- Nasal Packing: The doctor can carry out this procedure with the help of gauze that can seal the spot where the bleeding is happening.
- Cautery: This is a minor procedure that involves burning the blood vessel that is causing the persistent bleeding with a stick of silver nitrate. The stick will be inserted after local anaesthesia is administered to the patient.
You must see a doctor for severe and prolonged bleeding. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!