Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SanjanaYour feedback matters!
My hair is falling so rapidly. I try very but did not get positive result. Please tell me about this. How I can I grow my hair.
I am 14years girl I have black spots n piles with oily skin I have tan I am becoming black and ugly day by day even light wrinkles I can observe on my forehead please please help me to come out of this.
I'm having problems with dry scalp. I used to have a clean and neat scalp when I was in India. But after reaching to gulf I stick with this scalp dryness. It's like showering from head with white snow. I take bath daily and shampoo daily. I also tried bathing cold water and not scratching the head all of this. Still problem continues. I want to know what cause this and why? Also I need a permanent remedy. But I don't want to go any artificial medicine all I need is best home remedy. Please suggest me the best options. Thanks in advance.
I am19 years old and im facing hair fall n my hairs texture is also very thin and not growing also what shall I do? And also how to increase weight?
Hi. I have a problem. My hairs fall since one years before. I cannot able to stop this. Please help me.
The first thing to realize about tattoos is that the ink is placed in the dermis, which is the deeper layer of the skin. The dermis is where all the connective tissue lies that make up the structure of your skin. It is also the layer of skin that leaves a scar if damaged. Superficial damage to your skin can typically heal with little or no residual mark. However, when the deeper layers of the skin are damaged, the tissue cannot repair itself without leaving a scar. This is an important point to consider before getting a tattoo.
Because the ink is deep in the skin, there is no cream or ointment that can get rid of a tattoo without leaving a scar. Although there are no shortage of websites claiming to remove your unwanted tattoo by applying their special cream or ointment, it is known none of it is effective. It is not possible to bleach the pigment down deep without damaging the skin at the surface. Chemical treatments or acids that claim to get rid of tattoos could only do so by leaving a significant scar, like a third degree burn.
Lasers tattoo removal works best. It can eliminate a tattoo by targeting the pigment. Since different lasers target different ink colors, they can more effectively blast the tiny ink fragments.. The blast and destruction of the ink triggers your immune system to come in and clean up the spots, carrying the ink with it. Because the laser targets only the color, it is able to treat the tattoo that is deep in your skin while leaving the surface of your skin undamaged. Professional tattoos tend to use a higher quality ink in higher quantities, which makes complete tattoo removal difficult. If you decide to remove your tattoo, then make an appointment with a board-certified dermatologist who has experience with laser tattoo removal.
Hi Dr. Iam 32 years lady. On between my mouth and my nose place is very blackly appeared. What is reason and give me a solution to clear that mark. And also my skin is dry in the winter season.
I have had 2- 3fats lumps in my stomach and legs for which I consulted a doctor 2 years back. Doctor asked me to go for a ultra sound which I did and shared the reports with him to which doctor said these are normal. 1 year after that number got increased to 20 fat lumps so again I consulted a doctor and again doctor said these are fat lumps and can increase with time. And now around 50 fats lumps are there in my arms ,legs and stomach .I am really worried whether these are normal or not as they are increasing in numbers every now and then. Please advice what should I do.
Hello. My Age. 24. M married but few previous months I have lot of pimples or acne don't know what is it but is little little pimples type on my forehead, Neck & chick how to get rid from this disease?
Which face wash is good for removing the dust ,pollution and prevent from the sunlight effect to face .please tell me otherwise also tell me the homemade solution for fairness skin of face.
I am suffering from fungal infection and daag at my neck and fungal infection around my private parts areas so help me to resolve this problem.
I am tired of chemical gels for treating acne they have no affect pls. Tell me an affective way to treating it naturally. Using maybe sandalwood powder or some pure ayurveda.
I am using vestige spirlluna, amla, aloe Vera & noni, Will it work to regrow my hair. Please advise.
1. Massage your scalp twice weekly preferably with coconut oil or badam oil twice weekly to improve microcirculation to hair roots. If dont like to apply oil even gentle scalp massaging will help.
2. Use mild shampoo and conditioner 2-3times weekly.
3. Before shampooing coomb your hair to remove dirt and dead cells from scalp.
4. After shampooing rinse your hair with luke warm water.
5. Let your hair dry naturally, avoid using blow dryer or hot rollers as much as possible.
6. After wash, first dry your hair with towel and then gently detangle with wide toothed comb.
7. Dont tie your hair too tightly. It may break or damage your hair.
8. Dont sleep with damp or wet hair, this may weaken hair strands.
9. Regularly comb your hair before going to bed.
10. Get your hair trimmed regularly to eliminate split ends.
11. Avoid excessive preming, crimping, straightening and curling to prevent hair damage.
12. Avoid bleaching or colouring hair to prevent roughness and brittleness
13. Protect your hair from exposure to excessive sunlight.
14. Eat balanced diet with right amount of nutrients and more of green leafy vegetables and fruits
15. Exercise daily for increased blood flow to scalp which promotes healthy and shiny hair.
16. Practice yoga meditation to reduce stress.
17. Dont self medicate always consult dermatologist for proper treatment and advice.