Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SanjanaYour feedback matters!
I have a pimple prone skin and a very oily skin. The pimple leaves marks and doesn't go. Can you suggest me some remedy? Because the marks doesn't go for months.
I am loosing my hair quickly, I have tried many shampoo and use other products but not useful for my hair. Please help me good suggestion for growing my hair.
I am 46 year old female housewife. I have very sensitive skin and there are lots of black scars on my face. I have used many creams and gels which have not cured instead removes the skin layer because of which the scar becomes more dark. Please suggest me something.
I have dark spade in my below eye. This darkness my face also. Please give me a solution that I may helpful to you.
My hair turns white up to small number. And I am 20years old because of what these occurs. Any medicines.
Could you please give me some useful information about radiance skin whitening serum thats giving assurance of glowing n radiant skin in short span of time? Is it reliable n giving proven results?
Hello Doctor, I have pigmentation like brown spot on face. I have tried melalite cream but ended with no effect. Kindly assist what can be done. Regards, Riddhi.
I suffering from skin allergic problem scene 3 month. And I take both allopathic and home medicines. I am not cured what can I do? Please suggest me.
I am 22 now. I had lot of whit hairs. I tired many natural ways and applying oil twice a day. How can I get rid of it?
I have a hairfall problem. I visited many dermatologist but still no results. My scalp gets very oily. Suppose if I bath in morning my scalp would get very oily by night. Any medicines to prevent hairfall and oily scalp.
7 Anti-Beauty Habits That Kill Your Looks the Most!
You might be spending a lot to add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, clogged pore is burst open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with your rest of the skin and increase the acne. Moreover, habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pock marks. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips make them even drier and chapped. It makes you to lick and chew your lips more often. Excessive lip biting also results into bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting result in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also result in infections of nails, mouth, finger and dental problems affecting your smile too. Work upon triggers to prevent these issues by yoga, manicure etc.
4. Smoking: Smoking affects your skin making it dry and rough. It decreases the blood flow to the skin and damages your collagen and elastic which result into saggy and loose skin. Quit smoking.
5. Sleeping with makeup on: Make up clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer is exposing your skin to UV rays. UV rays cause wrinkles and dry your skin giving you the older look. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen before half n hour of going out.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing collagen from skin. Hence try getting enough sleep.