Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanish Shringarpure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanish ShringarpureYour feedback matters!
Sir now my age is 29 yrs. But until now when I sleep my bed then I urine my bed. So pls give me best treatment by you. Thanks.
I am 46 years and I have this recurring anal fissure, I have tried diltigesic cream and anusol inserts, but it comes back again when the medication is over.
You advice me solifenacin succinate for 15 days, since I told you about urine leakage after passing. 4 Days have been passed am taking it twice daily but no improvement yet.
Need treatment for frequent urge of urination ocd and sensorimotor breathing in bangalore. Please suggest.
What may be the reason of urinary incontinence? I had severe UTI Problem since last 3 months due to use of Nicotex 4 mg.
Hello doctor, Meri age 32 he Pichle 15 Dino se mujhe urine karte samay Bahoot dard ho Raha he or urine ruk ruk ke ho Raha he. Pet me bhii kabj he Sonografi karai he jisme prostate size 26 gram He awam stone 3-4 mm Aaya he Bethte samay niche dard BHI ho Raha he Kripya koi ilaj batae Thanks.
Just crossed due date by 2 days, I have swollen in left side of virgin and legs. Irritation during urinating from yesterday. Labor pain is not started yet.
Infection caused in the kidneys, ureters, bladder, urethra or prostate gland is known as urinary tract infection(UTI). According to doctors, sexually active women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition. Females other than sexually active age group and men are otherwise immune for urinary tract infections. If they got UTI, they should be thoroughly investigated for its cause by a urologist.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Females have short urethra: Due to the short length of the urethra, a lot of bacteria got entry into the urinary bladder from the vagina, during sexual intercourse. Therefore, it is wise for females to urinate after intercourse so that bacteria flush out in urine. If not, these bacteria will lead to UTI.
- Prostatitis is very common in young males: Infection of the prostate gland is very common in young males. Semen is naturally produced. If a young male does not ejaculate regularly, this stocked up semen leads to prostatitis. That’s why regular ejaculation is very important for males. Therefore, Masturbation is healthy, not harmful.
- Urination after ejaculation in males is harmful: If male urinates immediately after ejaculation, then some urine refluxes into the open mouth of prostate glands. Urinary chemicals cause prostatitis. Therefore, males should not void immediately after ejaculation.
- Phimosis: In male children, if prepuce does not open properly, it may cause infection.
- Unprotected sexual intercourse: Unprotected intercourse may transmit infections to the other partner if one partner has got the infection.
Other common reasons
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Kidney, ureteric and bladder stones
- Prostate Enlargements
- Urethral stricture
- Congenital disorders in children
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain a perceptible amount of blood in them.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.
- Fever with chills: Severe infection may lead to fever with chills and rigors.
- Frequent urge for urination: Frequent urination may be a sign of infection.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!