Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SangeethaYour feedback matters!
Which is better for allergic rhinitis in 17 year old boy taking levocetirizine 5 mg daily all 365 days or immunotherapy. Levocetirizine controls symptoms but we are afraid of long term side effects.
I am 32 years old. I suffer a lot from throat itching. I have thyroid also. Suggest me for throat itching.
Dear sir my age is 28 yaers . I am suffering from sinus and asthma problem, my income is not enough to get better treatment for this issue also recent days I am feeling heart pain some times with high beat, I dont have any bad habit, if you can please kindly suggest me some medicine. Thanking you.
Hello doctor my mother had neck survival and shes suffering from vertigo what she will do to cure vertigo her age is 50.
I feel dizzy all the time and feverish at night I also have slight headache What should I do? Please help me.
Some blanket synthetic hairy thing got stuck in my throat before 6 days. I have a feeling that they are still in my throat sticked. What should I do now. Suggest some medicine so that those synthetic blanket hairs pass through or come out of my throat externally.
I am 22 y.old.i have a cyst in under chin. Sinus problem. Itching.spot small. How to cure urgently. Please tell me.
I am 36 years old. My problem is getting giddiness at evening times, is there any solution for this problem.
Since a week m suffering cold even after consuming antibiotic tablets. Do you have any better solution. Because of this my nostrils getting blocked. Please recommend sum tablet, or if there is anything else you got.
My right side of nose is swollen and red from inside since long time and it gets dry. Once in a while its bleeding. What should I do please suggest.
Mujhe snoring ki bahut jayada problem hai. Koi Mere paas so nhi pata. Or mujhe iska pta bhi nhi lagta ke main snoring krta hu.
Please tell me when tuberculinum (homoeopathic medicine) prescribed by doctor. I am suffering from sinusitis for 10 years.
I can see tonsil stone in my throat and every morning some white stones come out of mouth with smell bad. The small part which hangs in our mouth is also elongated that it rests on my tongue. I visited ent doc few months back. He gave me some medicines, but the stones and elongation still persist. Nowadays I M also getting throat pain on left side of my neck. It's been 8 months since the infection is there. What should I do?
My child 7 years old boy got sore throat I wanted to ask doctor can he chew limcee is it ok vitamin C tablet and if yes please tell for how many days he can take.
I have every now and then nose blocking problem and cold, I sneeze also. This is perennial and for the last 2/3 years , tried lot of medicines, If I put Oxyspray i get some comfort for 12-20 hrs but again the nose blocking starts and I find difficulty in breathing.
I am 45 years old. When ever I go to sleep I feel a lump in my throat and immediately woke up. In addition to this my heart palpitates so rapid that I get sleep again after so long. I tried everything but couldn't find a permanent solution. My periods also coming irregular.
A sore throat is usually caused by a bacterial infection and it usually indicates an onset of cold. It may also indicate strained vocal chords or a strep throat. Eating proper foods can help in easing the symptoms and fight inflammation; thus providing the requisite energy to the body.
The 9 foods which help in treating a sore throat are:
- Bananas: These foods are packed with vitamin C that allows you to recover quickly from an illness. They are also relatively soft and easier to swallow which make them a preferred food if you have a sore throat.
- Cooked carrots: Carrots contain good amounts of vitamin A; eating them roasted or sauteed is a good way to consume the required nutrients. This vegetable also contains carotenoids in good amounts which are beneficial for the body.
- Tea: Tea is usually preferred by people when they have a sore throat. Tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in fighting infections in the body. Tea also helps in fighting stress and contributes to increased focus.
- Cooked cabbage: Cabbage contains antioxidants along with Sulfur, vitamin K and vitamin C, which helps in fighting infection in the body. It can also relieve symptoms of headache.
- Sage: Sage is a herb that has powerful infection fighting properties. Mixing crushed sage with warm water or sprinkling it in your soup can help alleviate symptoms of cold and sore throat.
- Honey: Honey is an effective treatment for sore throat because of its strong anti-inflammatory properties. It is recommended to take honey during a sore throat.
- Licorice: Licorice is another remedy that can be used to treat sore throat. It has certain properties, which cause a reduction in pain and help in clearing the airways.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is soft, which makes it easier to gulp down in case of a sore throat. You may even add some fresh fruits to the mix for taste.
- Garlic: Garlic has strong antibacterial properties, which help in easing symptoms of sore throat. You may directly chew garlic or add them to your food to gain the maximum benefits.