Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta ChaturjiYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, please advise me is there any problem while conceive if my thyroid level is tsh 3. 74. I am taking thyronorm 25 every morning. One important question is ( I have thyroid problem from last 3 years and always its under 5. 0, is there any problem while I conceive? please tell me?
I am a virgin. I get very problem on my vagina always. it gets wet. Because I got sex thoughts always. I need a change please help me.
Helo doc. While having sex I do not feel anything from last 3-4 days. I want to feel that pleasure. N also want to is sex safe during periods.
Hi sir, I am 27 old I am taking alcohol and sex habits 2014 to till date when I do sex with aunts after 2 months I face bad breath and skin infections I inform to my near doctor he would give me some tablets but no reaction I am testing all tests it's good my problem is when I do sex with Aunty same smell I am getting in my mouth.
I am 40 years old woman. I have 9 year old baby. Now I want second baby can I get pregnant in this age.
Last week I got a sonography done as I am not having my periods since 3 months. The reports were normal however it said my uterus wall is heterogeneous. I am worried as to what might be the reason behind this heterogeneous wall of my uterus and how to normalize my periods.
Hi, I am trying but unable to put on my weight & also from last 4 to 5 months not having menses without tablets. Any suggestion for these issues?
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are caused by infections that are passed from one person to another during sexual contact.
These infections often do not cause any symptoms. Medically, infections are only called diseases when they cause symptoms. That is why STDs are also called "sexually transmitted infections." But it’s very common for people to use the terms "sexually transmitted diseases" or "STDs," even when there are no signs of disease.
There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections. And they are very common — more than half of all of us will get one at some time in our lives. Use the list above to find out about each kind of STD.
The good news is we can protect ourselves and each other from STDs. Practicing safer sex allows you to reduce your risk of getting sexually transmitted diseases. And if you've done anything that puts you at risk of infection, getting tested allows you to get any treatments you may need.
Chancroid, Chlamydia, Genital Warts
Gonorrhea,Hepatitis B,Herpes,HIV & AIDS, Human Papillomavirus (HPV), Molluscum, Contagiosum
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), Pubic Lice (Crabs), Scabies, Syphilis, Trichomoniasis (Trich)
we can protect ourselves by safer sex, we can use condoms, vaginal condoms, sheer dam, dental dam. these products can make our Intercourse safer and healthier.
if you like this artical tap on consult privately to discuss your problem. share and like it.
I am suffering for itching problem. Location: both the sides of vagina outer part. Pls help me. I have hypothyroidism & type-2 diabetic problem.
Hi. I'm 2 months pregnant. Can I have intimate relation with my husband or is it required to complete your first trimester?
Dear sir, My Girlfriend was pregnant for one month but we both don't want a baby now. So we want to abortion. Please help me she is one month pregnant.
Sweet potatoes come laden with many benefits. For 11 of the many fantastic reasons listed below, they are indeed dietary powerhouse!
1. Rich Source of Antioxidants: There are plenty of antioxidants in sweet potatoes like anthocyanin and beta carotene that have anti-inflammatory properties. This also helps in keeping ailments like asthma, gout and arthritis at bay.
2. Loaded with Manganese: Sweet potatoes contain reasonable amount of manganese, a vital mineral, which keeps body’s energy levels high. This mineral enables easy absorption of other nutrients and strengthens bones.
3. Contains Quercetin: Quercetin, an important dietary nutrient, is present in sweet potato that helps in lowering bad cholesterol and in reducing inflammation. This nutrient is also a natural antihistamine for combating even chronic allergies.
4. Controls Blood Sugar: Despite the presence of carbohydrates, sweet potatoes effectively control blood sugar by modifying insulin metabolism.
5. Healthy for Heart: Sweet potatoes come loaded with Vitamin B6 and potassium that are beneficial for heart. While Potassium helps in regulating blood pressure & curing muscular cramps and injuries, Vitamin B6 breaks down homocysteine that is known to harden the arteries.
6. Enriched with Vitamin C: Sweet potatoes have high content of vitamin C and capable of meeting as much as 40 percent of its daily requirement. This keeps skin and joints healthy.
7. Laden with Vitamin D: Vitamin D in sweet potato keeps immune system healthy and boosts energy levels.
8. Aids Digestion: Sweet potatoes, especially with skin, have good amount of fiber that helps in healing digestion and relieving constipation.
9. High in Folate: Sweet potatoes can be safely consumed by pregnant women for high content of folate in it. A good dose of folate helps in development of fetal tissue and cells.
10. Holds Anti-Inflammatory Nutrients: Presence of color-related pigments make sweet potato anti-inflammatory agent. Sweet potato phytonutrients diminish inflammation and associated problems.
11. Anti-bacterial and Anti-fungal: Presence of resin glycosides in sweet potatoes makes this tuber an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Is it safe to intake 5gms of creatine everyday? In that case, if it cause any side effects what I need to do to recover that? Does it really have any side effect if I fail to consume adequate amount of water?
A simple, uncomplicated cataract surgery should not take more than 10 minutes to perform. The best part about a cataract surgery is that most people see almost immediate results and improved vision. However, full recovery can take awhile. Each person heals at a different speed but ideally, your eyes should heal completely in a month.
Here are a few tips to help speed up this process and avoid infections and eye injuries:
- Take it easy: Just because the surgery takes a short time is no reason to underestimate its importance. Do not drive on the first day and as far as possible avoid driving for the next few days as well. Do not put any extra pressure on your eyes by bending, lifting weights etc. This will ensure that your stitches do not tear open. Try to avoid excessive sneezing and coughing as this can jerk the lens out of place.
- Protect your eyes: Wearing sunglasses is a good idea after a cataract surgery. This will protect your delicate eyes against dust, wind etc. Avoid using community swimming pools and hot tubs immediately after such a surgery to lower the risk of infections. Avoid rubbing your eyes aggressively. For the first week, keep your face out of the shower so as to avoid feeling the need to press or rub your eyes as well as to protect them from bacteria in the water.
- Lubricate: Your eyes may feel dry and scratchy after a cataract surgery. This is normal and not something to worry about. Your doctor will prescribe eye drops to be taken after the surgery. Use these regularly. Once this is over you may need additional artificial tears or lubricating eye drops. However, do not take these drops without first consulting your doctor. If your eyes are sensitive to the preservatives in bottled eye drops, look for single use ampoules. Ensure that you always wash your hands well before administering the eye drops.
- Keep the eye clean: Though washing your face is avoidable, you must still keep the eye clean. Use cotton and a sterile saline wash for the first few days. You can later replace the saline with cool boiled water.
If you feel any deterioration in your vision, pain or excessive discharge in the operated eye, you must immediately consult your doctor. Seeing sudden flashes of light or floaters in your vision should also not be ignored.