Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sane Sudha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sane SudhaYour feedback matters!
Orgasm Myths and Facts - All About La Petite Mort
Le petite mort, the French term for the little death, is a commonly used euphemism for an orgasm. The orgasm purportedly gets this colorful description because at the time of climax, the body reaches a point of no return in which all control is lost and one cannot stop the reaction if they tried - it is often likened to a state of alert unconsciousness. Additionally, there have been reports of some people blacking out just after orgasm - that certainly makes for a memorable sexual experience! Brush up on knowledge of orgasms with these facts and fallacies and learn how to keep the penis healthy for the ultimate sexual experience.
Fact - Orgasms can relieve headaches: Believe it or not, orgasms release the chemical oxytocin, which induces relaxation and can temporarily relieve pain - including headaches. So much for the old not tonight because of a headache excuse!
Myth - Condoms hinder or ruin orgasms: Sorry guys, this holds no water. Neither men - nor women - experience a different quality of orgasm because of condoms. In fact, it may make orgasms come easier because neither person is worried about "pulling out" or accidental pregnancies or infections. So there is no excuse not to protect oneself by wrapping it up during sex!
Fact - Orgasms get better with age: This could be one benefit of ticking off another year on the calendar - especially for women. Not only does one become more aware of what they enjoy sexually as they age; they also gain confidence in their body and sexuality, which often equates to a better sexual experience.
Myth- Most women reach orgasm through intercourse alone: Actually, only about 1/3 of women regularly reach orgasm through penetration alone. The majority of women need penetration with clitoral stimulation to hit the high notes, and a good number can only climax from manual or oral stimulation - no penetration at all.
Fact - Stimulating the "G-spot" is a good way help a woman reach orgasm: While there has long been speculation over the existence of the G-spot, many women don't need a scientist to tell them it feels good. To locate the G-spot, feel the upper wall of the vagina about 2 inches up, the sweet spot will feel slightly rougher in comparison to the smooth area surrounding it.
Myth - If a woman can't achieve orgasm, it means her partner is bad in the bedroom: While a man who is not making a good effort to contribute to the cause may carry some of the blame, part of the responsibility is also on the woman to express what she wants or needs in the bedroom. Additionally, if the woman is unable to relax and be present during the sexual experience, she will have a hard time getting there, no matter what her partner does. That being said, a more attentive lover will likely be more successful with the ladies.
Priming the Penis for Success
To give a man the best chance of hitting the big O, he needs to keep the penis healthy and primed for sex at all times. In order to best do that, he needs to protect it and keep up good hygiene. Nothing shuts down a man's sex life faster than a sexually transmitted infection outbreak, a weird pimple, of a painful bump on the junk. To avoid these unfortunate conditions, a man should use a condom all the time, as it is the best barrier against infection. To avoid penis pimples and other bumps on the junk, a man should wash his penis daily with soap and water and follow his shower up with an application of penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil). A cream that is formulated with vitamin A fights bacteria that can cause pimples, bumps and other unpleasant conditions, leaving the skin soft, smooth and attractive.
Is it true that women who give birth by Caesarean section cannot breast-feed their newborns for some days? I understand that a newborn must be fed breast milk as soon as possible after birth.
Hello doctor, I have had a missed abortion at 7 week 6 days have aborted the same by oral medicine as per the doctor suggestion am turning 30 in few days and my husband is 43 and we are not blood relatives. Its 6 years in the marriage I can't afford to loose a month also so can I conceive in the same cycle. .If I conceive will the pregnancy be affected from the medicine I have taken.
Hi sir I had sex with my wife on her third day of periods and I ejaculated out side are there any chances that she become pregnant as we are planning for children later.
After marriage we had sex and she has question that her periods have not been on the date she used to be. Kindly advise.
I'm married, Unexpectedly my husband force we doing sex, I made together before one, I conformed pregnancy. So we don't want to children this time. Please help me, How to destroy pregnancy. Please. Please.
Pregnancy is a normal life function that many women go through. Yet, this is a function or a part of life where one has to take special care of one’s health and condition as there are many biological changes that happen in one’s body. Swollen legs and ankles are a common part of one’s pregnancy. This condition is most commonly known as edema and it usually occurs when fluid collects in the tissue. This in turn happens when the blood chemistry changes and the fluid gets routed to the tissue. This is a common occurrence due to the hormonal changes that one goes through during pregnancy. The condition usually troubles pregnant ladies during their third trimester.
Read on to find out the various ways in which one can deal with it.
- When to consult a doctor: Consult a doctor or a midwife for a thorough check up if you happen to see any puffiness or swelling in your face and eyes. This could point at a more serious problem like the onset of preeclampsia. Also, if you happen to notice that one leg is more swollen than the other, then you may want to see a doctor about it, as it could mean that there is a blood clot in the leg.
- Put your feet up: This is especially important if you are at a desk all day. The best way to deal with such swelling is to put your feet up every once in a while, so that the swelling may reduce. You can use a foot stool or even a pile of books for this purpose.
- Breaks: If you are constantly sitting or lying down, it would be a good idea to give it a break and walk around a little so that there is better blood circulation. This also keeps the blood from pooling into the lower regions of the legs, which can prevent an increase in the swelling.
- Comfortable footwear: One should stick to flat and comfortable footwear with an even elevation as well as foam soles so that the comfort level while walking and standing is optimum. Choose your shoes so that they can accommodate your swelling instead of pinching your feet. Also, you can choose to wear snug socks and stockings, which will form a band around your feet. This will ensure that the swelling does not increase to a painful level. At the same time, you must avoid socks that have bands, which are too tight as this may lead to blood pooling and subsequent swelling in the legs and ankles.
- Water: Drinking plenty of water ensures that there is less fluid retention. This is one of the best ways of fighting edema whether or not you are pregnant.