Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sane SudhaYour feedback matters!
Are there things I can do to make myself feel better?
There are many comfort measures to help pregnant women who suffer from nausea and vomiting during early pregnancy. Changes in diet, sleep pattern and lifestyle can help.
Few suggestions are given below:-
1. Changes in lifestyle
* Get up slowly from lying down position and do not lie immediately after eating.
* Keep your head higher than your feet when lying down.
* Go outside for fresh air as much as possible.
* Rest or nap often
* Dentify conditions which make vomiting worse, such as certain foods, odours, activities or stress and avoid them.
* Wait about half an hour after dinner to brush your teeth
2. Changes in diet
* Eat bland foods that are high in carbohydrates and low in fat such as toast, bread, rice, cereal, crackers and potatoes.
* Eat foods that are high in protein such as lean meat, eggs and dishes made with beans and pulses.
* Eat foods high in vitamin b6 like whole grains and cereals, wheat germ, nuts, seeds, legumes, corn
* Avoid greasy, fatty, fried and spicy foods.
* Drink 10-12 glasses of liquids such as coconut water, buttermilk, milk and fresh juices.
* Avoid excess of tea, coffee and aerated drinks
* Do not drink alcohol
* Try to eat every 2 to 3 hours, even if you are not hungry. Have small frequent meals than large meals.
* Have a snack such as yoghurt, milk or a small sandwich before going to bed.
* Sniffing lemon or ginger can sometimes relieve nausea.
* In case if you have nausea and vomiting in the evening, have a good meal in the morning and a light meal at night and vice versa.
When should I call my doctor?
Call your doctor right away if you:
* Have been vomiting for almost 24 hours.
* Have been stomach pain, fever, dizziness, severe weakness or feel faint.
* Have weight loss of more than 2-5 kgs.
* Have very dark yellow urine or do not urinate for long periods.
* Feel your mouth is dry and your hands and feet are cold.
* Feel very thirsty.
* Have a fast heartbeat.
* Vomit blood.
Moxifloxacin overdose. Patient was prescribed 1 pill a day. She mistook it for 1 pill a meal. Now she had 3 pills so far for 400 mg each. She is experiencing common side effects. Any home made remedies or should go to hospital.
Its my 33th day from the last period and still I didn't get my period. I have a little pain in my back and feels little burning sensation during toilet. I am worried about thinking of pregnancy. Please suggest what should I do?
I should be 9.4 week pregnant but my ultra sound show it is 6.6 week pregnancy .is it fine or some issues?
My husband fingers my umbical cord hole and vagina at every night. Is it safe for him to have its taste everyday. Will he catchup any diseases, well I do not hav any diseases by now.
I am having a menstrual problem. I don't get my periods regularly and when I get them, I get bleeding upto 20-25 days. But this time, its 40 days and still I am bleeding. Please kindly give me some solution to this problem of mine.
I am 33 years married female my weight is 70kg not able to conceive Dr. has suggested me to lose weight please guide me the feasible way to lose weight
I am on birthcontrol pills since 7 months (loette) I do not actually know if is it very effective or not. dance 7 months. I did not have any problem. However this month. I had sex on the 7th day of my period. N I think he had ejaculated inside me. I do not want to get pregnant. Is der anything I can do about it? Will I be pregnant? Within how many days can I take a pregnancy test to be sure about it. N are der any home remedies to avoid pregnancy? Pls also tell me the effectiveness of the pills I take (loette) I take them regularly without any fail.
My wife missing a period from 7 days so we are planning to just test check pregnancy test if it's. Negative means to stop which tablets is bust.
My wife is no interest in sex at any time .I asked her what is the problem but she say no problem .so what I do.
My vagina area is becoming dark day by day please suggest me some cream or medicine to make it fairer.
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.