Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sandu

Orthopedist, Mumbai

Dr. Sandu Orthopedist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Sandu
Dr. Sandu is an experienced Orthopedist in Goregaon West, Mumbai. You can meet Dr. Sandu personally at Goregoan Poly Clinic in Goregaon West, Mumbai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Sandu on

Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Goregoan Poly Clinic

S V Road, Goregaon West,Landmark: Below Baliga Hospital, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sandu

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Sir, mere pero me sunapan sa rehta h or pain bhi kafi hota h. Me na to jyada der khara reh sakta hu. Nahi pedal jyada chal pata hu.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, aap five phos 6x, 5 tabs, din me do baar le. Kali phos 6x, 5 tab, din me ek baar le. Alfalfa tonic with ginseng, 2 tsp, din me do baar le. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Knee placement and operation.(both) Wish to know the cost. Candidate is Female age around 68 years - highly diabetic. Pressure normal. Please reply

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
One knee joint replacement surgery cost in Delhi is Rs. 1.5-2.0 lakh Depending upon the hopital & the room you choose for stay. --.For detailed personal guidance, you can ask me follow-up queries, or share any investigation reports directly through TEXT / PHONE / VIDEO by using the link Its as easy as using "Whatsapp" Kindly rate the answer.Wish you a quick recovery & good health.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 45 year old woman have been suffering from left leg pain for last 20 year. I have consult many doctors taken lots of Medicine but still not get any relax. What should I do now.

Physiotherapist, Hyderabad
Hi, its just a simple thing do the stretching exercises daily for 2 times a day. You will get relief from pain, if you have any doubts revert me back.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Yesterday during cricket match, while taking catch, I fallen down & got injury to my right shoulder. I am not able to take my hand up. Also not able to take a load. What is the guidelines, to get recover soon.

MBBS, M. S. Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, MD - Sports Medicine
Orthopedist, Delhi
you will need a xray first to confirm if any fracture is there. then a further course of treatment can be decided
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 35 year old woman past few months it self suffering knee pain. And with in 2 months I gain 5 kg extra. What should I do for get rid of knee pain as well as weight loss.

Diploma in Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Secunderabad
Knee pain can be divided into three major categories: acute injury: such as a broken bone, torn ligament medical conditions: arthritis, infections chronic use/overuse conditions: osteoarthritis, patellar syndromes, tendinitis, and bursitis may I know what causes your knee pain. If you dont know, if recommend for a personal health consultation. Then we can go into details to suggest you the best nutrition. In a mean time, pls add calcium in you diet with a combination of calcium megnicium and vitamin d. Let me know for more info. Have a healthy life.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 24 years old. 3 years back My left leg fracture but still wound and skin infection not cure please suggestion best medicines. Blood group B+ no sugar, medical reports all gud.

MCh - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon, Hyderabad
You may have some underlying problem please meet a doctor in person for arriving at a diagnosis and subsequent treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 year old and I have fallen from 1 floor I get my leg fracture what I do.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do apply ice fomentation for every 3 hours for 15 minutes duration each time regularly for 2 days followed by immobilising the fractured part and consult orthopaedician or sports medicine rehab specialist best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

On 16th oct my wife aged 57 years slipped and felled on hipps and was having severe pain on upper side of hipps & in spine area. On next day I took her to Doctor, he prescribed medicine for five days & Xray of Dl Spine AP after 2 days of incident there is no relief in pain & swelling. Dear Doctors I am mentioning below the highlighted text of xray report and please send the medical advice urgently. 1. There is decreased vertebral body height of D11 and D12 vertebra. 2. Degenerative changes are noted in form of osteophyte formation at multiple levels. 3. Transitional vertebra is noted.

MBBS, Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho)
Orthopedist, Lucknow
Hi lybrate-user X-ray report conveys compression of D11, 12 vertebral body. I would suggest wearing of Taylor brace for back in whole day except while in bed at night, she must sleep on firm mistress in most comfortable posture. This would lend immobilization of spine and relieve pain and provide healing. It may take up to 8 to 12 weeks for complete healing. Nothing to worry. Just support in brace and avoid any bending and twisting of back, avoid forward bending specially. She may use English comode and avoid squatting in toilet. Pain medicines till acute phase is over. Apply vivaran gel after hot fomentation of back before wearing brace. Intake of calcium and Vitamin D3 supplements to promote healing. Attend spine clinics in your city or hospital for orthopaedic consultation. Breathing exercises, light non constipating diet, avoid foods causing acidity, flatulence, and take isapgol daily at bed time. Hope this will take care of her needs. Best wishes Thanks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

There is a regular pain in the left hand and is not getting cured by different creams such as volini iodex. I'm a sugar patient and have thyroid also.

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hello Do proper rest & do hot fomentation for 15-20 min thrice in a day .Take UST followed by IFT for 15 days. Learn strengthening & stretching exercises from physiotherapist. This will help in reducing the pain. Thanks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 year female. I get back pain after driving my two wheeler and standing for long hours. How to treat it?

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. SPRING BEDS, FOLDING BEDS OR THICK MATRESS ARE HARMFUL Use no pillow under the head. DO HOT FOMANTATION. Paracetamol 250mg OD & SOS x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab OD x10. Do neck, back & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. You will need other supportive medicines also. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. If it does not give relief in 4-5days, contact me again.. Do not ignore .It could be beginning of a serious problem. kindly look after your hypothyroidism & Thalassemia minor as well.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Pain in different parts of body like knee,elbow,thumb etc in 15-15 days intervals,hb.10.2 age-34 female wt-70kg

DNHE, BPTh/BPT, weight management specialist
Physiotherapist, Kolkata
Does she have swelling also in the joints,besides pain? Have you got any blood tests done for her? consult orthopedic doctor for this.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My foot has started pain daily. The main infected area is under the foot what should I do?

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
Do hot fermentation and tk calcium supplements and vit b12. Do calf stretching exercise if it work then ok otherwise tk physiotherapy help.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I'm suffering with knee pain since long time. Night time imsuffering alot. At the time of folding it will give the some relaxation. what to do now?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), PG Dip Panchakarma, PG Dip Ksharsutra for piles,pilonidal sinus and fistula management , Post Graduate Diploma In Hospital Administration (PGDHA), Certificate in Diabetes update
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
Hi, , share your x rays, till then have dashmularishta 4 tsf with water before food n rasna panchak quath 4 tsf after food. For 3-5 days. Early morn empty stomach must hadi marma kashayam 4tsf.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is always leg pain person and also so much treatment and medicine taking but that pain is not cleared.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi Apply pranacharya restopain oil or prasarini oil on your affected part then give hot fomentation. Take maha rasnadi kwath 2-2 tsf twice a day. And agni tundi vati and maha yograj guggul 1-1 tab twice a day..
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm the teaching tennis guy from Chicago. A year ago I had my rotator cuff totally A few months later I had my hip replaced (which was the most painless surgery and recovery!) But in 6 15th I'm going in for my TKR. I was all confident and excited until I read about all

MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
Orthopedist, Karnal
Tkr is a wonderful surgery to get relived of pain! it is usually painless. You will require physiotheraphy and you should be happy post surgery!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife age is 50 year and I She has to much pain in her leg. Also all joint of finger and hand pain. Give me advise.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Keep your leg raised while sitting or lying Quadriceps strengthening exercises- Quad Clenches: Lie flat on your back or sit upright on a chair with leg kept horizontally on another surface. Now, tighten the muscle on the front of the thigh by pushing your knee down. You should feel your thigh muscles clench, Hold for 3 secs. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Short Arcs: Lie flat on your back or sit upright with your leg placed horizontally on a flat surface like a chair or bed. Place a rolled up towel under the knee. Pull your toes towards you and clench you thigh muscles. Slowly lift your foot up off the bed until your knee is straight (keep your knee resting on the towel). Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower them on the chair. Repeat 10 times twice a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, I am 24 year old I am suffering from arthritis from last 10 years Some of my tests are C reactive protein 21 mg/l Ra factor 17.8 iu/ml Uric acid 5.6 mg/dl Anti CCP <0.5 u/ml HLA b27 negative SGPT (ALT ) 19 iu/l RA factor 17.8 iu/ml ESR 15 mm/hr I tried allopathy ayurvedic and homeopathic treatment . But still suffering from disease And now my ankle hips and knees fusion. From last two month I am taking these tablets Sazo 1g twice a day Calten d 500 twice a day Retoz 90. Once a day Folitrax 7.5. Twice a week Folvite 5 twice a week Uprise - d3 60 k once a week Depo -medrol once a week And now my condition is very very chronic . Very high pain in right hip And high pain in ankle, knee, wrist, shoulder and neck. Now I am unable to stand so laying on bed and crying all the day and night. Do note one thing when I take these medicine I feel better for 1 month but after one month pain increased very high level . Before 2 years I took these medicines and then I felt better for one month after that pain increased. So I stopped these medicine and got ayurveda treatment for 2 years but didn't get relief. So I again consulted to rheumatologist and he prescribed me again to take these medicine and now again 1 month relief and after that pain is very very high. Sir why these tablets give me relief only for one month. Is any medicine not suits me. Or I should reduce dose of tablets. Or tablets are not right choice for me.

Physiotherapist, Hyderabad
dear user. after seeing detailed condition of yours. i simply suggest you to take physiotherapy treatment for 2 months. which will be enough for you to become normal and getting rid of pains in the body
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir/madam i am 27 years old suffering from reactive arthritis from 6 months. I did my blood test as per advised by doctor all tests are normal except HLAB27. I have pain and swelling in my left ankle and right knee. Right knee joint margin also effected. Is this arthritis curable or not. I m taking medicine regularly. Tab. Is saaz 500mg b.D. Please give me answer ?

Fellowship in Rheumatology, MD - General Medicine
Rheumatologist, Hyderabad
If it is lasting for more than 6 months.Your arthritis naming has to be reevaluated.However the swelling in your knee has to be dealt with.If its long lasting. It indicates inflammation that may lead to damage at such a young age.Early diagnosis and aggressive management is the key.As time inflammation = damage.Prevent damage at any cost.If possible do consult me
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is 60 yes old, suffering from severe arthritis from last 8 years. Almost all treatments taken no relief, doctors recommends only surgery. Please suggest any medicine available.

Fellowship in Shoulder and Knee Surgeries, DNB (Orthopedics), Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho), MBBS
Orthopedist, Nagpur
If you know almost all treatments taken, why you still want to go for medicines? total knee replacement is best option available. One more option is laser treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed