Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I got a pimple in my left ear. What may be the reasons and pls tell me the solution bcs it is paining I am not feeling well I think I may have fever and I consulted to a doctor and he has consulted me disprin paracetamol. How to maintain our health such that we can maintain our body.
I am suffering from fever with cough and cold from the last two weeks so please tell me now we can do.
I have too much boils (pimples) on my face, I don't know why it doesn't goes. Sometimes puss comes out or sometimes blackheads. Its been over 2 years now and this comes and goes. Once I remove black heads it comes again and again and the process is on then it becomes a pimple. I am irritated to this problem. Kindly help me.
I have spots on my face and other parts of body too since 5-6 years now can they go by any medication?
I have pain in ankle, joints of leg. I get fever in regular intervals. I have hair loss problem also. What should i do to cure?
I am 24 yr male and m suffering from acne issue everyday m getting new pimple on my forhead. What should I do for this issue my confidence is totally lost. Every frnds of mine ask me. Hey wat happnd? der is no way to rpy. Wat should I do?
My skin have lots of pimple and dark spots. I had fair skin in childhood but now my skin is black and wrinkled. What should I do. Answer anything other than'go meet a dermatologist" thank you.
At the time of sex loss the stamina and penis not direct and strong please give some solution I am so much upset due to this.
Acupuncture is a kind of therapy that combines needles with pressure and pain points in order to delicately apply pressure for pain relief. This form of physical therapy is being increasingly recognised as an efficient method of treating pain in joints, muscles, bones and even for migraine pain. So let us find out more about Acupuncture and pain management.
- Chronic or Long Term Pain: There are many ailments that cause chronic or long term pain. These include back pain, neck pain, stiffness in the joints, osteoarthritis, headache and migraine, and pain in the shoulders. All this can be treated over a long period of time with the help of simulated acupuncture which uses pointed apparatus for activating better blood circulation for overall improvement in the pain that is being experienced in the area. The use of this apparatus helps in avoiding the harmful medication that can have adverse side effects.
- Menstrual Cramps: A fine needle method at the right points can help in bringing down the symptoms of the painful condition called dysmenorrhoea during menstrual cycles. With acupuncture, the acupuncturist can administer acupoint therapy to relieve menstrual cramps. This will help in moving the qi, or life force, in a better way so that the pain will stop.
- Acute Pain: Over use of muscles, joints and repetitive, work related movements and strain can lead to acute pain. This includes wrist pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, back pain, lower back pain, neck pain and even leg pain. With acupuncture, the patient gets rid of the pain in close to twelve sittings.
- Pain due to Cancer Treatment: Cancer and its treatment can take a heavy toll on the body and lead to a series of complications which also includes pain. A clean needle procedure can be followed along with the chemotherapy and radiation or after it, so as to relieve the patient of the pain experienced. Also, it can be used to replace traditional chemotherapy and radiation.
- Better Rest: When the needles or apparatus touch the pressure points and circulate the blood and life force, it actually creates a soothing effect and helps the patient sleep and get better rest. This is also a requirement for pain relief. It can bring better blood flow to the area and help in removing anxiety and stress related to pain so that there is better chance of getting rest.
With the use of acupuncture, pain can be taken care of with the needles and various tools that come in various shapes. These tools and equipment can also use laser treatment along with the point focused treatment.