Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandhya ChokshiYour feedback matters!
I am 23 yrs old. How I can get rid of night fall this continues from last five years either twice in a week or in month But from last one year it is controlled to some how but continues once in a week or in a month it has increased my back pain and I can not stand for hours or can't do any heavy work or weight Tell me the treatment now pls.
Hi, Why do I get tiny cuts on the tip of my foreskin and it turns red after I masturbate? If I try to wash my skin after that, I get the burning sensation also. I am facing this problem from last 8 months. Please help.
I suffer from acute acidity whenever I consume something oily like paratha, samosa or even roti. Please advise.
My sgpt (77), sgot (48) and cholesterol (234) becomes high inspite of all food precautions if I stop exercise and walk. My hba1c is 6.7 and my ige result is 51. I am diagnosed with nickel allergy in food. What could be the reasons?
I feel weakness from last 2 - 3 months. And feel heavy in my left most part of the chest. I already had a checkup with cariologist. They said I have no problem with heart, my heart is working fine. I have no bp problem, also I dont have diabetes, my age is 49. N my name is ajay agrawal. Please help me with this. Because of this I cant concentrate on my business. I am very tensed because of this.
Filcal-D is allopathy medicine or homeopathy medicine. Which is correct? Different doctors says different answers. Please give correct answer.
At night I ejaculated and slept, in morning it outer bad so I washed my penis and glands with soap and I mastubated, after that I was having burning sensation. So I thought it would be because of soap so I cleaned it with water. After washing it I urinated and urination came with too much pain, after some time I saw some blood coming out of my urethra.
I am having a lot of pain on my face just near to left ear. Pain is mainly felt when I chew something or take a yawn during sleep. The pain is disturbing me a lot. When I try to stretch my face it pains do much. Please guide what can be done.
I male 39 years, having slight albumin the urine test foe last one month, having 2-3 pus cells My urine has some foam, Should I worry Manoj.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
4-5 days back I suffered from mild facial paralysis attack on right side. My left cheek was slightly swelled, left lips went slightly up and tongue was also slightly tilted. It's slowly getting normal. Very eager to know the causes of facial paralysis. My BP is generally normal.
I have very small penis its size is 4 inches and I want to make it large and stronger I want to make it 9 inches please suggest me any medicine.
Why happen night flow? Is it a deases? I hv habit of masturbating since 10 years so im suffering from PE. I discharged within 10 seconds.
Migraine is a severe headache affecting 1 or more in 10 people, and is basically caused by excessive stimulation of blood vessels. Indigestion, anger, stress, intake of salty and spicy food, excessive exposure to sunlight, skipping meals, tension headaches and alcohol are some common causes of this intolerable headache. Ayurveda has numerous effective remedies for migraine. Here are a few solutions to help you fight this problem.
- Shirolepa and shiro dhara are popularly used ayurveda treatments on all types of migraine patients. Shirolepa is the application of effective herbal pastes containing camphor, sandalwood, jatamansi and many more on the affected area. Shiro dhara is the process of pouring stream of thin to thick liquids over the scalp for a specified amount of time. These remedies are very commonly used and are known for their successful healing properties.
- Ayurveda presents to you a number of ancient herbs that guarantee you 100 percent relief from migraine. These may include bala, kumari, mallika, amalaki, sariva, yastimadhu, hareetaki and many more. These, when blended and mixed in appropriate quantities, give amazing results.
- Apart from these ayurveda treatments, a number of ayurveda medicines are also available. Godnati bhasma, Chandrakala rasa, Kamadugha rasa (mouktika yukta), Bhoonimbadi khada , Shirashooladi vajra rasa, Pathyadi khada are used in the treatment of various types of migraines.
- If due to some reason you are unable to access these ayurveda treatments and want immediate relief from the severe headaches, then don’t worry. There are a number of ayurveda home remedies that give you excellent results in a very short period of time. You can use an ice pack and rub it on your temples to reduce pain. Tinospora cordifolia, commonly known as giloy, can be taken with raw honey for instant relief.
- You can drop a few drops of paste of saffron and ghee into each of your nostrils and inhale deeply. This can give you amazing results and can reduce your intolerable pain. Applying sandalwood on forehead or a paste of black pepper, rice with bringaraaja juice on your forehead will do wonders to your migraine pain.
Thus, try to avoid things that trigger your pain including alcohol, caffeine, onions, beans, nuts, hunger, stress, pressure and many others, and follow these remedies to help you get rid of your headache that gets worse with time. Try not to skip meals and keep your body hydrated as much as you can. It is advisable to take the medicines and treatments under the guidance of an Ayurveda physician.