Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep KeleYour feedback matters!
World Health Day - 7-Apr'17
The theme of the day is: Depression: Let’s Talk.
Depression- Common symptoms:
- Feelings of sadness/low feeling.
- Sleep disturbance
- Decreased appetite.
- Not interested in daily activities.
- Lack of intrest in surrounding.
- Decreased decision power.
- Guilt feeling,,feeling worthless.
- depression can lead to suicidal tendencies, commonly in adolescent and young adults. As well as in-old people .
- Due to social stigma less than 50% of of DEPRESSION Patients seek medical help.
Remember Depression can be treated with modern medicines and supportive measures like exercise/yoga/pranayam/medication/psychotherapy.
I have pcod disease due to this I am not able to conceive. Please suggest some good diet and also let me knw what I should include for breakfast, lunch and dinner and how many litres of water I should drink every day. Since, I am a working women I will not be having time to prepare health food. I may take maggie or bread some days.
I am going to get married with in one month. I want to know how to do safe sex to get pregnant with out any diseases (HIV, AIDS) When I have to use the condom ? Marriage first time sex I have to use condom or not? Please sir send me the full information about safe procedures for sex for getting pregnant and to avoid pregnant. Thank you.
On my second fertile day (19/11) around 4: 30 pm, I had unprotected intercourse and he used the intercourse method, so he was not sure if he ejaculated a little or not inside, so I took it The morning after pill, the other day around 9: 00 a.m. (20/11) I took the morning-after pill. I would ovulate on the day (11/23). On the 24th I again had relationships, again without protection, using only the method of intercourse interrupted. He ejaculated on top of me, and I fingered with cum in my vagina. Can I be pregnant? Or not, because the pill made me not ovulate?
I am married on 04/05/14, I missed period on 26/09/14, consult gynecologist & doctor confirmed pregnancy on 08/10/14, unfortunately some problems continuous bleeding started early morning on 10/10/14 consult doctor she advice abortion. After abortion, I was consult another gynecologist for irregular periods & pregnancy. After two months periods on time to time. Doctor advice pregnancy course on 01/07/15 folinine- daily once, miprogen 200mg - daily once after some months missed period on 21/09/15 doctor confirmed pregnancy on 26/09/15 by urine test. My thyroid report on 25/09/15 (tsh) -7.89ml & consult thyroid specialist & doctor adviced thyronorm 100mg daily early morning once. Gynecologist advice medicines on 26/09/15 miprogen 200mg tablets - daily twice neogest 200mg injection - weekly once folinine - daily once doctor advised 1st scanning on 09/10/15 scan report is 3mm size small gestational sac like structure noted at fundamental endometrium & review the scan after 10 days. After I meet doctor on 22/10/15 doctor advised stop the medicines and scan. My 2nd scanning report on 23/10/15 sac notified but not cardiac activity. Doctor see the scan report and advice for abortion after getting bleeding. After 5 days I don't get bleeding & consult doctor. Doctor advised duphaston 10mg tablets daily twice for 5 days and after 5 days consult me. After take one tablet on 27/10/15 evening 6pm after light bleeding is coming & pain in abdomen. What I do, tell me I am having healthy pregnancy or not. Please help me. These are abortion symptoms or not. Please help me.
I had last sex on 9th march (protected, but I doubt). I got blood hcg test done on 30th march. And it came out to be negative. Should I go for further test or I should trust the negative result? My cycle was 13th Feb but had ipill on 18th Feb so bled for 2-3 days on 28th Feb. It's 4th April today and no period yet. I got my test done on 30th march I. E. 20 days after intercourse. Should I trust that or go for it again?
Belly fat may not be a severe medical problem in most individuals. However, it looks aesthetically displeasing and can affect long term health if not controlled at the right time. However, one must keep in mind that dieting and exercising go hand in hand. One cannot rely only on one of them to reduce belly fat.
Mentioned below are a few ways to remove belly fat:
- Avoid sugar: Sugar and other sweetened products must be avoided. Excessive intake of sugar floods the liver with fructose which is then turned to fat. This leads to insulin resistance and metabolic problems. Eliminate sugary drinks and try unsweetened beverages like tea or coffee. However, caffeine, too, must be taken in moderate amounts.
- Eat protein: Protein is considered to be the most important macronutrient when it comes to losing weight. Most of the calories in protein are digested. It is the single most effective change in terms of calorie intake since it reduces your craving by 60% and boosts your metabolism.
- Limit your intake of carbohydrates: Cutting carbohydrates from your diet reduces your appetite and therefore belly fat. Consuming only 50 grams of carbohydrates per day assists in losing weight fast.
- Other dietary changes: Eat foods that are rich in fiber and do not skip meals. If you starve yourself for long periods of time, the body conserves fat by breaking down muscle tissue. This is called catabolic state. Eating in small amounts every two hours is also helpful for those looking to trim their belly fat. This helps to avoid overeating and keeps your metabolism up the entire day by processing food throughout the day.
- Track your calorie intake: It is very important to keep track of the amount of calories you consume so as to make the necessary changes in your dietary plans. You can keep track of it in a food journal or on diet-related websites.
- Exercise: Regular exercising is of utmost importance while trying to lose belly fat. Aerobic exercises, crunches (side, reverse or twist crunches), cycling, lunge twist, rolling plank exercises, captain's chair, the stomach vacuum etc. help in reducing belly fat. Other exercises such as running, jogging, cycling, walking and swimming also help in reducing weight.
Helo I am 30 years old boy and my wife is 28 years old girl. We married 45 days ago and my wife is pregnant from one month. My question is can we continue sex in these months if yes then tell me how long? Is it safe?
Hi my last menstrual period was 21/ 12/2016. Did not get periods last month. Now Feb 24th I got little bleeding. But blood flow is not as normal. Kindly advise.
I'm 20 years old and have unprotected sex last week now i'm feeling tired and some vomit environment is there please suggest me the best way and a guaranteed way to check my pregnancy except pregnancy test kits.
There is a friend of mine who is suffering from leucohorrea and recently she has seen some blackness on the sides of her vagina. She is worried as to what it is and wants treatment which can remove that and reduce leucohorrea?
Hi doc my friend is 31 years old. She is having 5 months baby. During pregnancy she has labia minor edema. After delivery edema reduced but now it's not like normal shape.(the skin is elongated). Can you prescribe any cream for making that skin to reduce its elongation.
Hii, I am 25 years old. First pregnancy. My edd based on first ultrasound is 24 Nov. And edd based on ultrasound and fetal somatic size is 20 Nov. I am 37 + weeks. My doctor wants to perform a c section on 14th Nov. Should I go for it or wait a few more days. He says baby is matured by 14th. Pls advice. Thank you.
I'm 26 years old married women. I got married before 2 months on February. Now I'm having pain in my both breast from few days.
What is a wart? benign epidermal proliferations or tumors out of which some are viral in origin. It can be located anywhere in the body.
Why does a wart develop? warts are a result of infection with the DNA human papillomavirus (HPV). Different subtypes appear to be responsible for several different clinical wart variants.
How does virus transmit? transmission is by direct contact with the virus, in either living skin or fragments of shed skin and is encouraged by trauma and moisture.
Clinical features: common warts appear initially as smooth, skin - coloured papules. As they enlarge, their surface becomes irregular and hyperkeratotic, producing the typical warty appearance. They are most common n hands but may also be seen on the face, neck, genitalia and sun-exposed surfaces of arm and leg. Multiple warts are common.
Types of warts?
- Common warts, which often appear on your fingers
- Plantar warts, which show up on the soles of your feet
- Genital warts, which are a sexually transmitted disease
- Flat warts, which appear in places you shave frequently
Management in children, warts often goes away on their own. In adults, they tend to stay. If they hurt or bother or if they multiply, they are removed by either chemical skin treatments, various freezing, surgical and laser treatments. But they usually tend to reoccur.
How does homoeopathy treat differently?
Homoeopathy in cases of warts and any such type of viral infections make the body capable of fighting against these viruses. It helps to boost our immune system which in turns fight against this virus. Once treated with homoeopathy, there are very minimal chances of relapse also. The homoeopathic drugs are given as per the constitution of the patient and location of warts. Some of the frequently used medicines as per the position of the warts are:
- On face and eyelid: caust, calc. C, nit ac
- On hands: kali mur
- On palm: nat m
- In crop, rough: thuja
- Sides of fingers: calc. C, caust, sep.
- Cauliflower like upper lip: nit. Ac
- Smooth and soft: ant c
- Back of hands and fingers: dulc.
Homoeopathy has successfully treated many cases of warts and has annihilated the tendency of wart formation also when taken under proper supervision and by a qualified doctor only. Homoeopathy is free of side effects when taken after doctor's advice only.
Coffee is loaded with beneficial nutrients and anti-oxidants that can improve your health. Despite the myriad varieties coffee is usually consumed in, black coffee and milk coffee seem to interest the largest audience. The comparison between the two can come to an end, if you know what exactly you are looking for:
- For weight loss: If you want to shed a few kilos, you can add black coffee to your diet plan due to its low calorie content than the milk alternative. A cup of black coffee contains 20 kilo calories while a cuppa prepared with milk and sugar has about 60 kilo calories. Caffeine also increases metabolism in the body that may help you in burning more calories.
- To reduce the risk of diabetes: Coffee intake lowers your blood sugar level and in turn reducing your risk for diabetes. Moreover, the nutrients in coffee help your body use insulin, a hormone essential to store and use sugar that is delivered by your food. Those who drink considerable amounts of either regular or decaffeinated coffee could less likely to develop diabetes as compared to those who drink little or no coffee. This relationship between substantial coffee intake and diabetes suggests that each cup of coffee that you drink reduces your risk of developing diabetes by 7 per cent, if taken regularly.
- For a smarter you: The stimulant called caffeine is the world's most frequently consumed psychoactive ingredient. Caffeine is absorbed into your bloodstream and then travels into the brain where it blocks an inhibitory neurotransmitter known as Adenosine. This increases the amounts of other neurotransmitters like norepinephrine and dopamine, leading to an enhanced firing of neurons. Coffee improves your brain function including memory, mood, vigilance, energy levels, reaction times and general cognitive function.
Regular coffee with milk and sugar
Although it is not entirely healthy to take added sugar and milk (Basically, roughly three times the calorie content of black coffee), you can drink a cup of milk coffee per day. If you are a caffeine addict and want to cut down your coffee intake, you should consider drinking cafe latte rather than an Americano to decrease caffeine content and increase protein content by adding milk. Besides, drinking your coffee black, post evening keeps you wide awake also disrupting your circadian rhythm. You might want to sip on thick, milky coffee on such occasions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.