Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep AgarwalaYour feedback matters!
When should I take ramistar 2.5 mg tablet everyday. I was treated for heart attack .I went through angiogram. Presently after 3 months l got normal ECG report with normal BP.
I am 24 years old recently I got endoscopy checkup reports came Like I have Erosive Gastropathy I am using medicines since one month & for last few days in morning times while splitting or in flume small amount of light red blood come out from my mouth light throat and chest pain I don't have cough any suggestion.
Father having hypertension problems since last 15yrs, doctor says its a familial hypertension which runs in all family member then will it occurs in me also? Is thr any way to prevent from hypertension?
Have you given birth to a newborn of late? Or, are you expecting to be a new mother in a couple of months? Whatever the trigger you surely know how motherhood brings about a huge lot of changes within and without. Motherhood, as a gratifying experience gradually works on our view of the world. It significantly shapes perspectives of people closely related to us. Such changes are internal and go way deeper in deciding the kind of parenthood you are ready for. The more obvious changes are however not satisfying. Many women find it strenuous to accept how their body changes every passing week. There are other disadvantageous health issues an expecting woman is known to face. From headaches, to hormonal imbalances, to back pain and fatigue; they face it all. Reportedly, the most prevalent yet distressing problem among pregnant women is that of hypertension. Causal factors leading to hypertension could be many; it is necessary to get diagnosed before your condition is too acute to tackle.
How can you regulate hypertension to keep healthy while pregnant:
- Addiction is a complete no-no: If you are addicted to smoking or drinking, you should stop immediately. Your bad habits can increase your blood pressure by a high percentage. You must also abstain from taking other banned drugs.
- Obesity is a major concern: Some people think obesity to be a sign of health during pregnancy. It is important to be strong and healthy, but excess of adipose tissues is really not required. Obesity can also lead to miscarriages. Even if you feel like binge eating, stick to a nutritious diet and avoid irregular food habits. The kind of food you take also determines your blood flow. It is better to eat food that has a low level of sodium.
- Indulge in physical activities: Routine workouts and moderate household activities that do not involve exertion must be done by all pregnant women. Exercise helps in circulating blood properly. It effectively betters your condition of hypertension. Consult a healthcare provider for good advice.
- Twins or triplets: If you are carrying more than one baby, you are at a higher risk of suffering from hypertension as your body is making adjustments to added stress. In such a case one needs to take medications to control blood pressure following the advice of a doctor.
- If you are above forty: Pregnant women over the age of forty are more likely to develop one of the four kinds of hypertension typically faced during childbearing. Since, at this age your body has already started degenerating you might be lacking in vitamins. Vitamin supplements, especially the intake of enough folic acid is strongly recommended.
A woman suffering from pain over stomach to middle of chest for last 10 to 15 days, we were got report of blood for jaundice
I'm 27 years old m suffering from dizziness from 1 and half years continue, I even could not eat meet n junk food if I eat I feel dizzy. There is little pain on my feet n burn when I walk. My eyes blur when I feel dizzy. I have check my BP in hospital its normal but whn I check in pharmacy it shows 110/150 I don't no whom to trust. I am scared whether I m going to have heart attack. Please help!
I am 22 years old What to do when we feel lik pain in side the heart that which can not be shown. When ever I am a lone I feel it. What to do to help me out. Please find a way for me.
Dear doctors I am 51 years old male I am BP 140 / 90 constantly. I need to take tablet. Or not. Is there any short term treatment. I don't want to take forever.
Dr. I have lots of breath and my cholesterol going on increasing fatty acids comes to my mouth please help how I can get substitute.
Hi, my mother hving ldl cholesterol problem and last 3 months shes taking medicine to control but no such thing can control till yet and now shes having lots of paining in her left leg. Please suggest what she have to do for curing.
I am 28 years old men suffering from lower tibia pain" pain in both leg" doctor suggests zerodol sp and pan 40 but I don't want pain killer, I want to cure this from the root. My all reports are normal what to do?
Hey I have been having tight heart or cheat pains 5 times a day and it feels like it is squeezing or crushing me what should I do.
My father (age 69) has just detected that one the valve of his heart has been increased in size. The doctor we have consulted says it has to operated either to repair or change the valve. If the diagnosis is correct than what would be better to to do? whether to repair or replace? what shall be the expences for the surgery. Presently he is admitted in pune.
I have a right hand pain sometimes. It is so severe, it follows up through the chest. I have checked up and scanning many times and the doctors nothing. What is the problem.
Hi I am 28 years old how to be caution if heart attack comes and how get out from the danger if doctor is not near by.
Never waste time for a possible heart attack patient.
Admit only to a hospital which has cardiac angiography or plasty felicities.
Every minute is crucial.
It saves a lot of time, and can save his/her life.
If not available, admit only under a cardiac physician or to a hospital having