Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Samir J. VoraYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors I am diabetic from 2014 in starting I have used tablets but know my sugar levels r 180 .190. Still I have to use tablets are not please tel me.
I have small lumps all around the glans part of my penis. They are not painful but they are hard and so they give an unusual feeling when touched. Is it a normal condition at age of 22 for a virgin? If not, please give a precise solution. Because I am feeling very odd in this condition.
There are lot of small hairs on my face, I want to get rid of it permanently. Some people are advising threading and waxing but I am in dilemma. What to do?
I just can't pull back my foreskin enough. It's too long for my penis. I can't have sex because of this. Is there any cure apart from surgery? Please suggest any alternative.
Sir/madam. Muje sex problem hai? Mera penis mota aur lamba hota hai lekin penis hard nahi hota hai. Aur aada minute me dhatu bahar nikal ta hai. Muje bp aur suger nahi hai. Aur konsa bi bimari nahi hai. Sir/madam please mera penis hard aur 10 minute tak sex karnewale medicine bol digiye. Me abi 32 year ka hu please help me.
Hi sir I am 27 years old now a days I doing preparation for banking but I feel headache at the time of study and forget early. So please give me a solution.
Sir I have pimples on my face. Since last 5 years I have used many creams but now I have cleared this.
MY wife is two times operations for birth son's passed November 2009& October 2012. She is very fat. What is easy lose weight, and cut her fat's?
While taking care of skin externally is definitely a good idea, maintaining healthy skin from the inside is important as well. These don't happen overnight or don't work with external beauty products but only happen when lifestyle changes are put into place. Let's take a look at some of the well known lifestyle changes or habits that can help you get healthier skin.
1. Stop smoking: Apart from contributing to cancer and being nicknamed death sticks, smoking also causes a person's skin to look older. This is due to the fact that it constricts blood vessels within the body and thus causes wrinkles on the skin by disrupting the normal blood flow. It is thus advisable to give up smoking if you want to have healthier skin.
2. Eat more of dark leafy green vegetables:For skin to be healthy; your body also needs to be healthy internally. The best way to do that is to exercise and eat right. Eating right is an even more important and it is important to remember to include dark leafy vegetable which are packed with nutrients required by the body. Some examples of these foods are:
c. Brussels sprouts
e. Romaine lettuce, etc.
3. Exercising or incorporating at least some forms of movement:It is important to get into some regimen of exercising or working out, be it yoga, running whichever may be light, but makes you move during the day. This is very important as movement and exercise helps the lymphatic system within the body to make the immune system stronger. This will not only boost immunity, but will also help detoxify the body and hence help the skin become healthier.
4. Carry out detoxification diets and procedures at regular intervals:Detoxifying isn’t just about having a clean diet, but also about detoxifying the skin from the outside. While you can go for a green or fruits only diet or smoothies and cut out many food groups for a few days to detoxify, it is also important to detoxify the skin as well with body wraps, clay treatments, sugar scrubs, salt treatments etc.
5. Manage stress:This is a silent killer in many aspects as stress leads to hypertension and many other ailments. With regards to skin, stress releases cortisol, which over activates the blood vessels and causes it to make the skin over sensitive. This will result in visible redness, blushing and may even cause acne. Get into and start practicing stress management routines to minimize stress that will not only help you have healthy skin but good health in general. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 23 years old. 2 days ago I had migraine headache. I thought drinking coffee would help but soon after drinking it, the problem worsened and I am not able to sleep since 2 days. Please provide me some tips on how to control it.
Hi, my baby is 1 months old and he passing the motion after every breast feed I took him to the doctor he told it's normal but he is going for more than 10 times. Please suggest what needs to do ?
What should I do my weight is the same but I get tired too early nowadays. I go to gym. What should I do?
At night, or any time, suddenly I get sneezing. with water,& it is unstoppable. Give me some medicine.
I want to whiten my teeth. I used baking soda once or twice after brushing but I read somewhere that it can adversely affect in long run. What is the right treatment for whitening?
I lost somebody last year and I am felling very unhappy like my life is finish. What can I do now how can I make my self buzzy all the time.
6 Ayurvedic Remedies For Treating Kidney Stones Naturally!
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are home remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.