Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Samir J. VoraYour feedback matters!
Pregnant test was shown negative but periods was not come since 1 month. I have try 2 time pregnancy test within 3 days result shown same negative.
I have boil in my private area. I always keep that area clean. If I press it its paining. Please advice.
I am 54 years old man I used to take wine thrice in a week about 3 to 4 peg. In the morning I feel Burning sensation in the stomach. After taking 4 to 5 glass of water it become cool some instant but I could not take my break fast in the morning. Kindly let me know what to do?
I get back acnes only when I masturbate and back is full of dark patches with puss inside. Is there anyway to overcome this problem? Please suggest homeopathic way instead of chemical peeling and Laser treatment.
Hii I am 19 years old my weight is 82 kg and height is 5.4 How cam I reduce my weight give me some helpful advice.
Hello doctor, my baby z 27 days old n he z cryng continuously at midnight. BUMS doc suggest me to give cyclopam drops wen he z cryng .is it ok to give d syrup? Suggest me.
Good morning sir and mam, Baby planing ke liye fertile period mein kitne baar sex karna chahiye Last mc-june 28 Cycle length-30 to 32 Bleeding-4 days When is my fertile period & how many times to sex for a baby.
I have dandruff since many years, but it was never itchy &using 8x shampoo for that. Itching started from 1wk my doc prescribed fluticasone shampoo she said it decreases sebum secretion, is that true, does it cause pimples on my face, should I use before or after my regular shampoo because I apply oil 1 hr before head bath.
I have cracks and cut in the corners of the mouth. Its was only one side before that now it's start formulating other side also. I frequently suffered with severe mouth ulcer and constipation also. I have tried so many medicine prescribe by dermatologist like. Brite, Koiglo-forte, melacare forte. But I did not get any relief with these cracks now it's start spreading. Thanks.
Hello sir this is Prem and my age is 22 years and I m facing the hair loss since last 8 months and I haven't got the solution to reduce that.
I am 35 years old male. I am suffering from eczema (red daad) and allergy from last five months. I took many medicine and ointment, but this going down and come again. Ointment like (surface, fourderm, candid-b, Lobate -GM, Panderm, and many more) also take injection and tablet. But no final result found. Allergy like. Many small small pimples (red diane) on whole upper body. And eczema on private part thi, chest, elbow, and unde rarmand also on face. What I do. Kya karu . Please.
I am married 5 months back. We tried to have sex many times but my wife feels unbearable pain and we have to stop. She goes in deep pain and feels no pleasure which prevents us from continuing sex further. Y is it so and what are the solutions. Am I doing anything wrong or is there any other technique we should imply.
I am graduated person working in IT company. Before going my weight is 65kg but my current weight is 75 kg how to loss my weight please give me suggestion.
My mother has been taking depression medicines for last 20 years. Now she is 70 years old. Had been hospitalized recently for 2 weeks. She is at home now but still not fine. She is diabetic and has poor vision too. I have started with homeopathy treatment too. Please guide me.
I am 44 yrs of male having problem of mucus and also suffering by constipation for that. Please focus proper solution for this.
Miscarriage is the early loss of foetus within 20 weeks of pregnancy. It is also known as ‘spontaneous abortion’. According to research, about 8-20% of the pregnancies end in miscarriage. Out of the total number of miscarriages, 80% of them end within 12 weeks of pregnancy.
Types of Miscarriages and their Symptoms
- Threatened Miscarriage – As the term suggests, in this condition the process of miscarriage might have begun. This is the initial stage of the process. In threatened miscarriage, there is slight bleeding accompanied by cramps and pain in the lower back, which is usually mild. The cervix (the lower part of the uterus) remains closed.
- Inevitable and Incomplete Miscarriage – In these conditions, there is bleeding along with an open cervix. When there is dilatation and thinning of the cervix, miscarriage is inevitable. In incomplete miscarriage, part of the tissue comes out and a part remains inside the uterus. In inevitable and incomplete abortions, the bleeding and cramps are more severe.
- Complete Miscarriage – Complete miscarriage is when the embryo has completely emptied from the uterus. The pain and bleeding reduce once the foetus is expelled. This can be confirmed through ultrasound.
- Missed Miscarriage – In Missed miscarriage, there is no sign of the life of the embryo and there is no expulsion of the embryo. It can be detected from the absence of heartbeat of the embryo found on ultrasound.
- Recurrent Miscarriage – It happens when there are two or three miscarriages one after the other. It affects about 1% of the pregnancies.
- Increased maternal age i.e., women above 35 years.
- Excess or insufficient chromosome in embryo.
- Placenta is the organ which links mother and the baby for blood supply. Problem in the development of placenta can cause miscarriage.
- Excessive smoking and drinking during pregnancy.
- Obese women have higher risk of miscarriage.
- Long-term health conditions like high blood sugar, high blood pressure, liver disease etc.
- Infections like rubella, malaria etc.
- Weakened cervix, which is the result of previous injury or surgery, can also result in miscarriage.
What are the symptoms of a miscarriage?
- Bleeding or spotting can be one of the symptoms of miscarriage. It should be kept in mind that not all pregnant women who suffer from spotting or bleeding, end in miscarriage.
- Lower backache starts before or right after bleeding, which can be persistent or you could have cramps which may be mild or sharp and can feel like more of pelvic pressure.
- Missed miscarriages are detected through ultrasound when the doctor finds that there is no heartbeat of the embryo or when the uterus is not growing.
What are the treatment options in miscarriage?
- Medical – In most of the cases, there are no specific drugs to stop a miscarriage from occurring. In some cases, certain hormonal preparations help. There is no point in prescribing medicines for prevention of miscarriage if there is heavy bleeding.
- Surgery – Dilatation and evacuation (D&E) is a simple operation which is done under general/local anaesthesia. In this operation, the cervical canal is dilated and contents present in the uterus are evacuated. There is no cutting involved as it happens through the vagina. The process needs only five to ten minutes, but the patient has to stay in the hospital for about 3-4 hours.
This process is opted when:
- There is heavy bleeding.
- The patient suffers from missed miscarriage.
What can you do to prevent miscarriage?
Nothing much can be done to prevent miscarriage in most of the cases. However, following supportive measures may help:
- There should not be overexertion during pregnancy. Moderate amount of physical activity is permissible.
- One should have a well-balanced diet. Studies have shown that a diet loaded with fruits and veggies helps in overall well-being during pregnancy. One should limit the consumption of caffeine.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol and certain drugs to prevent miscarriage.
- Avoid stress and anxiety.
Report to a Doctor as soon as any symptom related to miscarriage appears.