Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. SamirYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from a nose block I can't breathe properly it is irritating me so much I can't eat ice cream and I can't drink cool drinks some doctors said to me to take a surgery please give a good reply for this I'm waiting for your response Thanks.
I am suffering from synocides from last 10 years, I consulted so many doctors but I did not got help from anywhere, I even used nasal sprays to get rid from the nasal blockage but it worked only for sometime and then as always I faced problems again. Now I am unable to sleep sometimes just because of that nasal blockage and sometimes I feel chest pain because of continues cough. Please help me to get rid from this synocide.
I was cleaning my ear at that time dirt got stuck on ear drum after that not able to hear properly also it's paining please suggest. To cure.
I am 24 year old male ,I should have a problem on talking while sleeping not daily but sometimes and also having snoring. Is lead to any sleeping dis orders problem and please explain what is the cause for talking while sleeping?
I have sinus problem. The cold never seems to leave me alone. There is a constant headache. Is there any permanent solution for this? If so den wht will be the course duration and side effects?
I have high fever for last 3 days and tonsil infection. Seems it is seasonal viral fever. As recommend I have taken antibiotic. The fever is gone but I am feeling that huge amount of cough are there in my chest. Kindly suggest.
Hey! I have earache since two days. I'm a 20 year old girl and I tend to get tonsillitis sometimes. Also, I've been smoking since six months. What can be the cause of my earache?
Hi my wife is having some infection in her ear. The ear looks completely filled with white wax or so. She is having issue in listening though that ear. This happened a week back. We checked with docots they gave dops but it didn't worked One specialist at Holy family told for surgery Please suggest.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.