Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer P SanghviYour feedback matters!
When I eat anything excluding sweet the test of the food I am eating as if like I am eating red chili powder. Why so?
I am 29 years old from Bangalore and my question is on dental treatment. I had started dental treatment from year 2015 at Vasan dental Care. I had my three toot root canal done first, for which Rs. 4000 was charged for each tooth 4000x3=12000 and after root canal treatment, ortho treatment was started which was quoted Rs. 29000, now in 2016 November I have successfully completed my ortho treatment now I have planned to go with 3M Lava zirconium crown, since it’s for front tooth where I have been charged Rs. 13000 per tooth 13000x3=39000. I was told 39000 for three tooth and now after starting treatment and after doctor had trimmed my first tooth doctor told me my tooth is very brittle so they will have to place fiber stick so that my tooth will not fracture over time, all this seems to be good until doctor told me just to fix fiber stick they would charge me Rs. 2500 extra per tooth so its 2500x3=7500 additional charges. I just want to know if I am getting over charged for service provided by dentist or its fair charges.
Does mouth freshening pan masalas available in the market such as pearl. Rajnigandha. Which claim NO TOBACCO do any harm to our health. The answer should also take into consideration consumption routine of such stuff! thanks.
Hi I am 25 I am having gum bleeding from past few weeks And now the Gum's size are reducing too. Little pain in gums. I chang3d my toothpaste to sensodine total repair. And I do brush regularly twice a day. I am scared now still no effect. Help me what to do? Thanks in advance.
Sir mere teeth ka kuch btao mere teeth pr gutka ke spot hai abhi tak nhi ja rhe hai toh esko again white kese karu jabki ab gutkha tak nhi khata hu best medicine btao jo danto ka peelapan khatm ho jaye.
I am 21 years old. I have a bad breath problem and yellowish teeth. Actually in childhood I have not brushed many days as I hated paste. From many past years I am Brushing my teeth but not able to recover. Even I am not able to smile properly as of yellowish. Please help in removing yellowish and bad breath. What I do to get rid of it? If you have any homemade solution? Please tell me. Help me.
I am facing mouth ulcer since last 2 months. I can not eat even normal food .please tell me to what should I do.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key for enhanced gum and dental health. Tooth erosion is characterised by decay of the outer and inner parts of the teeth. It occurs when certain sugar containing foods such as milk, candy and cakes leave behind residual quantities, thus causing small food particles to get stuck to and remain in the teeth. These are then digested by the bacteria in the mouth and converted to acids. The acids in combination with saliva form a layer called plaque that causes tooth erosion.
To prevent tooth erosion, you can employ these simple methods:
- Regular flossing: Flossing is an often neglected aspect of dental hygiene. Flossing helps in removing food residues stuck between the teeth that your toothbrush cannot clean. Use proper technique while flossing as improper technique can damage your gums.
- Brushing twice a day: You should brush at least twice a day with toothpaste that contains fluoride. If possible, brush regularly after eating a meal.
- Eat well balanced meals: Eat well balanced meals for your gums to receive proper nourishment. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These antioxidants and vitamins help maintain overall gum and dental health.
- Fluoridated water: Drink fluoridated water, as it helps in preventing tooth erosion.
- Use Mouthwash regularly: Use an antiseptic mouthwash to keep your mouth bacteria free. Bacteria in your mouth can lead to rapid tooth erosion.
- Rinse your mouth: Rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Rinsing helps in removing food particles from your mouth that may contribute to tooth erosion.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid snacking on junk foods as they contain hidden sugars that can increase your risks of tooth erosion. Avoid sugar based drinks as they can harm your teeth and cause cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant is a coating that is applied on the tooth to prevent it from getting affected by plaque. They usually last for 8-10 years after which they need to be replaced.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Visit the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups as any underlying issue that can create potential problems in the future may need to be resolved.