Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Samaya SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi. Can any one suggest me to avoid pregnancy what are the different and safe option one can use apart from condom.
I am 19 year old, me and my partner had sex. And the accident happened, our condom broken. So for safety measures I had taken unwanted 72. And I was on my menstrual dates in a day or 2 days. please help me doctor what else I can do to prevent pregnancy, And does it will affect in future pregnancy?
Is there is any chance of pregnancy during first intercourse of a girl if we intercourse without the use of condom?
I am a 29 year old men. I have a problem. I have lesser attraction towards girls vagina. I have much more attraction at girls anus. What should I do now?
I had unsafe sex with my wife and she got pregnant. But after 2 months we came to know about pregnancy. But she does not want baby. What is the medicine to abort pregnancy. please tell as soon as possible.
I am 23years old female. Generally I face a menstrual problem due to PCOS and it delays till 3 months or so. Sometimes I feel a slight pain in my chest. Does these two problems correlated? What should I suppose to do now?
I have muscular dystrophy and my wife has polio. I would like to know if we plan to have child. Will our baby be normal. Is there any way we can check out whether our baby will born normal or not?
I took an ipill on the 25th of December and then again on the 1st of Jan. I got my period also on the 1st of Jan, and they weren't due for another 17 days as per my cycle. They started with slight bleeding and are still going on with the flow like a regular period. Is this normal?
It is a type of surgery, which involves the usage of small tubes, surgical instruments and video cameras for operations through small incisions or cuts in your body.
Even though laparoscopy is a very popular form of surgery, there are quite a few myths associated with it, which are:
- Myth: If you've undergone multiple abdominal surgeries in the past, you can't opt for a laparoscopy: The truth is that you can go for a laparoscopy even if you've gone through multiple surgeries previously, irrespective of the location or size of the previous incisions. This is done through the use of a special instrument, called a microlaparscope that enables safe entry into the abdomen of the patient.
- Myth: If you're overweight or underweight, you can't undergo a laparoscopy: No matter if you're obese or too thin, you can still undergo a laparoscopy as the tools used for this surgical procedure are available in different lengths and sizes, and can be adjusted as per the body type of the patient before the incision is made.
- Myth: The images taken through a laparoscope are of poor quality: This is not true. In fact, the visuals obtained through a laparoscope are clearer and much more accurate when compared to those obtained via an open surgery. The visuals of a video laparoscopy provide a detailed magnification of even those parts of the area that are inaccessible by the human eye.
Though different people experience the surgery differently due to difference in health conditions, there are some points everyone should know about a laparoscopic surgery.
- The problems that laparoscopy addresses: Conditions like ectopic pregnancy, endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disorders are generally treated using laparoscopic surgery. Moreover, laparoscopy is also used to remove the gallbladder, appendix, patches of endometriosis or detect adhesions, fibroids and cysts. Also a biopsy of the organs inside the abdomen can be done through laparoscopy.
- The duration of your stay in hospital: Usually performed on an outpatient basis (release on the same day as the surgery), a laparoscopic surgery may require you to stay overnight at the hospital if your condition requires a complex or lengthy surgery. Moreover, if the doctor feels that a bowel resection or partial bowel resection needs to be performed, you may have to stay at the hospital for a few days.
Meri age 26 h meri abhi delivery hui h or meri breast loose ho gyi h iske liye m kya kru please suggest me.
Hi We have Same blood group. Any problem will come are not. We are Couples. Blood group is A+.(Both are)
The birth of your child is surely one of the most important and biggest days of your life. Most pregnant women want to avoid drugs and any kind of medical intervention during childbirth. Natural childbirth is a method of labor without the use of any kind of medical intervention. The birth process is purely natural.
The best way for carrying out a natural childbirth is by choosing child care hospitals. No medicines or drugs are involved, and you would have a natural birth of your baby.
What facilities are to be expected?
At the best child care hospitals, there are a lot of facilities provided during natural childbirth. These facilities are not available if the birth takes at any other location such as at home.
Here is what you should expect:
- You can have childbirth without the use of any drugs or medicines, due to modern technology.
- The Presence of a midwife, obstetrician or gynaecologist who is there to deal with the pregnant patients, makes the process much easier and efficient.
- Alternative medication free strategies can be carried out. These are: hydrotherapy, hypnosis, massage, relaxation techniques, meditation, breathing exercises, and pressure point massages. This kind of assistance is only available at the best child care hospitals.
- The doctors keep away from the techniques such as routine IV, work incitement, episiotomy, ceaseless fetal observing, extraction of vacuum or cesarean segment, unless they are required at any stage.
What are the benefits of natural childbirth from child care hospitals?
Having a natural childbirth from the best childcare hospitals has got certain advantages and benefits, which are not available elsewhere.
- Support of staff and doctors: You will get the steady support of doctors, groups, family individuals, or dear companions, who may give you support during delivery.
- Pushing is effective: Epidurals offer satisfactory pain relief by and large as they increase the labor period in case of first time mothers and 16 minutes among mothers who have given birth previously. As you won't get a pain-relief drug, you won't lose any sensation.
- Proper breastfeeding: You will have the capacity to breastfeed your newborn baby effectively without any inconvenience. The quick skin-to-skin contact enhances the early mother-baby bond. This will make breastfeeding less troublesome and also enhance your youngster's sleep, weight gain and mental health
- Ability to move: Most mothers find it hard to move about during labor for coping with the pain. With the assistance available at the best child care hospitals, movement becomes possible.
These are solid reasons why you should choose the best childcare hospitals for natural childbirth. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 26 years old woman I have a baby of 1 year old. i am suffering from low back pain and white discharge. I feed my baby. Please recommend me some fruits or vegetables which are good in calcium because I hate to eat tablets. please answer me. Thank you.
i am 38 years .periods stopped or veryless.,but i am putting weight,joint pains,brest pain and other minor problems are there.please advice me
Two things that most men are generally insecure about are sex and the size of their penis. They are always concerned if their penis size is above average and their performance in bed is good. Although the size of their penis, is not in their control, they can definitely make a positive difference is bed, by holding ejaculation for a longer period of time.
A recent research had revealed that 45% of men last for a less period of time, that is, only about 2 minutes. This statistic may be quite disappointing, but when it comes to lasting longer in bed, the situation can be improved by following some useful tips.
Here are 3 ways in which you can last longer in bed, and make your sex life more fulfilling-
1. The stop-start technique- This technique is quite useful and has great results. When you start getting stimulated and reach the point of your arousal where you cannot hold on any longer- stop. Stop for about 10 seconds and allow your arousal to subside. Continue to do this for a few times, and then release.
2. The squeeze technique- Research has shown that in case you are close to ejaculation, stop and gently squeeze just below the penis head. The pressure is aimed towards the urethra and it helps in repressing your ejaculation.
3. Use desensitizing rubbers- A very effective way to hold back your ejaculation is by wearing desensitizing condoms. These condoms feature a desensitizing lubricant known as benzocaine. But while using a condom, make sure you put it on the right side up, or the lubricant will end up affecting your partners vagina, making sex more difficult
Certain lifestyle changes have also been found to help improve your sex life. For instance a vegetarian diet and pelvic exercises make you stronger and better in bed.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am a 45 year old lady with one child. I am getting irregular periods. Firs three days I experience too much bleeding with blood clots. The period continues for 7 days + Sometimes, the gap between two menestrual periods is only 15 dys. Irregular cycle. Pl. advise...
My vagina has a fishy odour for more than a year. I took zocon several times but it has not gone till now. Kindly prescribe something that could help.
Hi I just want to know if my gf is pregnant she had done test and found negative on pregnancy test meter Please advice.
Meri wife ka delivery ke liye operation hua 30 June ko. Delivery thik thak rahi. Dr. Ne taanke kaat k, ghaw sukhne ka dawa dekar discharge ker diya. But aaj subah se us me se puss nikal raha h yellow color ka. So please suggest. Kya Koi infection hua h usme.
What is it?
Tooth whitening lightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration. Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can greatly improve how your teeth look. Most dentists perform tooth whitening. Whitening is not a one time procedure. It will need to be repeated from time to time if you want to maintain the brighter color.
What it is used for?
The outer layer of the tooth is called the enamel. The color of natural teeth is created by the reflection and scattering of light off the enamel, combined with the color of the dentin under it. Your genes affect the thickness and smoothness of the enamel. Thinner enamel allows more of the color of the dentin to show through. Having smoother or rougher enamel also affects the reflection of light and therefore the color.
Every day, a thin coating (pellicle) forms on the enamel and picks up stains. Tooth enamel also contains pores that can hold stains. The most common reasons for teeth to get yellow or stained are:
- Using tobacco
- Drinking dark colored liquids such as coffee, cola, tea and red wine
- Not taking good care of your teeth
Aging makes teeth less bright as the enamel gets thinner and the dentin becomes darker. It is also possible to have stains inside the tooth. These are called intrinsic stains. For example, intrinsic stains can be caused by exposure to too much fluoride as a child while teeth are developing. Other causes include tetracycline antibiotics. They can stain a child's teeth if taken by a mother during the second half of pregnancy or by a child who is 8 years old or younger. Teeth are still developing during these years. Trauma can also darken a tooth and tooth whitening is the most effective way to treat on surface (extrinsic) stains.