Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Samaya SinghYour feedback matters!
Earlier I was having a problem of PCOD but now it has been dissolved but still I'm not getting pregnant so please suggest me what should I do? This time I'm only taking tablet of folic acid.
I am 30 year old married. Trying to conceive from past 3 years. My doc prescribed me test in which one of the test AMH range came as 1 ng/ml. Is this okay? They r suggest for ivf now.
I'm tying to conceived Dr. give me hucog 5000injection on day 14 but my egg is not released then they again give me hucog 5000 on day 16 but on day 17 ovulation doesn't occur. My Dr. suggest to trying in next cycle .so plss give me some hcj injection name which is more effective and help to releasing egg and also my follicle size is 29. 9 mm Dr. said that it's like to be balloon size structure but after some time they would be normal? Is not effective on my conceived process?
My would-be is a 24 yrs old, and hard work person in her home and physically good, she has a problem in her breast, a colorless liquid came from her both nipple. Why it is happening.? Give me a proper reply.
I am 22 now and I have been diagnosed by PCOS since I was 18 years old. I took medication for 6-8 months, after which my cycles has been regular for few years. But now I am facing irregularities and pelvic pressure since a month. Why would this be happening?
Hello doctor i am 21 years, and drotin ds .because I have consulted to doctor for my pain in stomach during periods and I have pimples n acne. I am getting scared of using Yasmin 21 pills. If my hormone becomes imbalance.
My pregnancy result is positive but somebody make me fear that it will get aborted. I am mentally disturbed. Pls suggest?
I am 26 years old, I'm not conceiving from past 6 years I got married in 2013 since then I'm trying for baby but not getting positive result.my problem is that I cant tell to anybody that I had done several abortion by pills and one by machine with boyfriend before marriage I was in relationship with him for past 10 years. Is it because of that I'm not conceiving. I have done tests and chg, ultrasound etc related to pregnancy then why i am not conceiving please help i am gonna do suicide I have no hope to live.
When I go urine at the time blood is coming with urine at the time pain is very high what we can for that.
Sir my gf periods started on 8th of this month and we are interested in physically contact, if I do sex after 20th of this month will cause to any pregnancy. I want safe days according to my gf period to avoid getting pregnant please tell me sir what r the safe days based on 8th date.
My wife is of 21 years. Her menstrual date is 17 in every month. But this month menstrual did not occur. Is she going to be pregnant. If not why menstrual did not occour. Which medicine should be taken for stopping pregnancy in this situation?
Namaste sir, Sir i am married and my wife deliveried a baby before 6 weeks. Now it is good for do sex. Please suggest. Thank you.
I am 38 years old male person. My wife sarika who is 36 years old has suffered a miscarriage currently and we do not have any kids yet. So I have few questions please advice 1. When can we can start try from now onwards. 2. Is it safe to have sex now as she has just stopped bleeding after miscarriage. 3. What diet she or me should take. 4. What exercise we should do now.
Sir mere vagina se white white girta h kamar me dard bhi rahta hai aksar aur bht kamjori mahsus Krti hu. Aur sex ke bare me sochne par ye bhut jyada girna start ho jata hai .please iska koi upay btaye help me plz.
I want to know about pregnancy which day can I conceive. Already I have miscarriage. After pregnant 3 month then we should go for doctor. Please help me.
My sis is 13 years old she has dysomennorehea disorder dis month her period is on 26 th b4 2 days her stomach is paining may b on 19 and 20 sept like on d night hr stomach was paining afte having food nt so much den again on 20 hr stomach was paining in aftr noon. Bt frm dis two days she is f9 during her periods she has vry bad pain in hr stomach and her pain last till 5 th day of period and also has a very heavy flow till 5th day so doc suggested hr meftal spas she become fine aftr dat nd also aftr heat pads once hr period is gone she becomes totally f9 bt I am still concern as one of the doc from your app told me dat she had small intestine pathology prob as my personal gynac told d same she has periods prob n docs from other app tld d same bt I am still concern does she hve any small intestine prob.
I have pain in my vagina yesterday I did sex so please it's to paining it's not for the first time but yesterday I think I got hurt inside.
I have a child of seven month. MC has stopped. But I don't want any child yet. MC date has crossed 2 days. What to do? Please suggest me.
I am 32 week pregnant and baby is in breech position. Is this mean baby has some abnormality? What can I do for this?
Notice the strange smell wafting in your kitchen? It's not your food... it is your refrigerator! Fridge is often one of the last places on our home cleaning list. We like to keep things in our kitchen shining and spotless but the inside of the fridge is a different story all together. The entire contents have to be emptied and at least half a day has to be dedicated to scrubbing and cleaning all the hidden corners, needless to say putting everything back and planning your day around the activity. As boring as it may seem, it is an important chore that you need to undertake at least once a month. Why? Because other than food, your fridge may be hosting some unwanted guests that may cause a lot of health problems for your family. Have a look:
1. Find out who hitched a ride into your fridge: Certain foods, like vegetables, chicken and meat which are not kept in a healthy environment when being sold can harbour some harmful bacteria. These will travel with your food into your fridge and even sometimes cause cross contamination. So give a good thought to what you are putting into your fridge to take your first step towards a healthy life.
2. Find the long lost items: We often put canned foods in the fridge to use for a later day. A lot of these items come with months of shelf life before the expiry date. But sometimes they get pushed back a little too much and we fail to notice that they may have passed their expiry date before use. We often tend to take a 'sniff' and 'taste' test for such items and if they seem fine, we use them anyway. When an item crosses its expiry date, be sure to throw it out. If it doesn't then use your best judgment. When in doubt, throw it out. It may be an on-off case to cause a harmful reaction.
3. Different foods different shelves: Your fridge is designed to hold different foods on different shelves. Raw meat and leftovers go on the bottom shelf, fruits and vegetables on top and cheese and canned items in the center. This allows them to stay closest to the temperature optimum for them.
4. Covert your fridge into your diet ally: Mid night cravings for ice cream, cakes, and other comfort foods can wreck havoc on your diet and health. Start by cleaning out your fridge and let go of the things that can get you into health trouble. Re-stock your fridge with healthy items stored in an attractive manner. Cut carrot sticks, bright fruits, and healthy green salads all stored in snack-able portions will eventually make you reach out for them over other foods.
5. Get your basics right: Your fridge should be under 40 F or 4 degrees. Give it a thorough cleaning every month with baking soda.
Want to know what you can put in your fridge to help you lose weight and gain health? Get a consultation today.