Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Salim ShaikhYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I'm Abinash! One of my friend told me that if I apply Beer (alcohol) on my face then it will glow and it really helps in removal of dead cells from the face. How far is it true?
My mother suffering with a leukoderma (safe dag) please suggest me best medicine in homeopathic. That prevent and regenerate the original skin faster and safer. Please help me I am worried about my mom.
Hi, my daughter having 8 year old, white spots on her skin from 2 years. They are start from her legs, showing on her chest, hands in small size. Which type of treatment is better for her and can she get normal?
Sir I am 22 year old my face is covered with acne and dark spot. please tell me the best medicine for this and causes of acne.
During winters at night I start developing some red rashes like a mosquito bite and in morning they disappear what is the reason for this?
I am 28 year old. My skin is so oily. Now a days my face become dull and blackish. Please give me tips for glowing face.
Hi Doctor's, I'm 31 years old male, I had lots of pimple on my face before few year back due to which deep scars are on left and right side of chicks which make face ugly, I tried dermalogy using roller to remove scar but it doesn't help me and I wasted too much money. One of doctor from lybrate suggested to use nihilinum 1m/ 5 drop in water. What is a nihilinum? and where I can get this, is there any side effect of using this? kindly suggest me waiting for your reply.
I am suffering from herpes since last five years. I can consult dermatologist doctor in anantapur. He give one ointment herpikind. But the disease is not cure. Tell any medicine doctors. Please.
Hi Doctor, I am 22 years old boy. My skin is oily and I am suffering from pigmentation in middle of my nose and forehead. Now I want to use a good moisturiser please suggest me that and also I am getting pimples and clogging under my skin on face. please show me a proper way to care my skin.
I have scalp flaking problem my doctor gave me salicylic acid lotion but it is not curing totally. What should I do now?
I am 19 year old boy and suffering from tanning. I have tried a lot of ways to cure it but no results so far. Please advice.
I used to get lot of pimples when I was 15 to 17. Now i'm free of getting pimples but those pimples left me with small holes on my face. Could you please help me to get rid of these holes?
I have light black spot in the lower portion of my both eyes. How can I remove this? please suggest medicine.
Hi im mani please solved my problem my skin is oily and penpels may face please suggest how to clean my face.
I am 37 years old and I am suffering from under eye dark circles since a long period. I want to get of rid. Have you proper treatment?
Cholinergic Urticaria is a skin problem that a dermatologist can diagnose and treat. The most common cause of this condition includes sweating. It may be of four types including poral occlusion, generalised hypohidrosis, sweat allergy and idiopathic. Mostly, the common triggers include heat and consequent sweat which can cause a variety of symptoms in the internal organs. Let us find out more about the signs, symptoms and treatment of this ailment.
- Signs: There are many signs of the onset of this ailment including a rise in the body's core temperature after physical pursuits like running, workouts, eating spicy food, fever, hot showers and even emotional stress. When there is a persistent rise in the temperature every time you indulge in such activities, it may be time to take a look at symptoms so that the dermatologist can make a proper diagnosis.
- Skin Related Symptoms: Itching and burning sensation on the skin can point at the presence of this disease. One may also find rashes that can appear on the arms and neck, as well as the areas where the skin folds and sweat percolates. Also, you may find tiny welts that can form in a cluster to give the appearance of a large growth or swelling.
- Digestive Tract Symptoms: The digestive tract may also get affected which can lead to loose motions and cramps in the abdomen.
- Respiratory Tract Symptoms: There are a variety of symptoms of this condition, including breathless and wheezing as well as changes in the respiratory tract.
- Other Symptoms: Headaches, palpitations, nausea and salivation are other common side effects and signs of overall discomfort. In very rare cases, Anaphylaxis can also set in as a symptom of this condition.
- Treatment: Ample measures will also need to be taken so as to avoid a heart attack due to sudden cooling and drops in temperature. The dermatologist can prescribe beta blockers like Propranolol as well as anti histamine drugs that can contain the symptoms of the allergic reaction. Regular everyday use of antihistamine drugs may be required for these patients. Immunosuppressants and leukotriene inhibitors can also be used in such cases.
- Lifestyle Changes: The best treatment in such cases is avoiding the allergens that trigger or cause the condition. In many cases, the patient may have to stop exercising so as to avoid the severe symptoms. The patient will also need to avoid too much exposure to ultraviolet rays which can lead to rapid desensitisation as well as autologous sweat.
Patients suffering from this condition should record and report even the smallest change to the dermatologist so that there are no serious health implications in the long run.