Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My periods have not come since November, and I have taken pregnancy test and it says negative, prior to that in November last week I had candida infection which is now cleared. Please suggest help!
I did sex on 29 dec night till 31 night we did it without condom but ejaculation is not occurring inside the vagina my period date was 14 dec on 31 dec I take unwanted 72 .but after taking it .i don't face spotting as I face it when I used it last year. Is spotting is necessary after taking pill to be ensure that I am not pregnant .is there is any chances of pregnancy.
Hi doctor, trying to conceive. I have done my follicular scan with doctors instruction. The study goes as follows: Day 9- Right ovary follicles - 9x8 mm, left - 13x9, endometrium thickness 7mm. DAY 12 - right - 8mm, left - 16x9, endometrium thickness 7mm. Day 15 - right 9x8, left - 17x10, endometrium thickness - 9mm and the impression is - posterior wall myoma 2.7cm. Radiologist also mentioned to me that I have fibroid. How would this affects my plan for pregnancy or even in the later stages.? What treatments needs to be undergone to solve the matter. Please advise.
I am 26 years. Meri shadi ko 2 year ho gaye hai par humne 17 months tak koi child nahi kiya par 6 month ho haye hai abhi tak koi pregnancy nahi hui hai koi problem to nahi hai mujhe.
I am female 26 age weight 89 kg. Married from 2 years. Usually my period are regular and cycle of 31 days but few from few month it disturbed. I got period on 22 jan and I was expecting my period on 22 feb but its not come and I look 3 urine test and 1 beta test for pregnancy and unfortunatly all was negative. After 22 jan, my period came on 22 march. Again in this month my period should be on 22 april but again till now no period. I wondering whats happening with me.
I am of 16 years. And I have irregular menses I searched on internet but I didn't got any much answers so what to do to make them regular? And will it affect my pregnancy?
Hello Dr. Maine 3 june ko sex kia tha aur uske 15 din baad mujhe periods aa gye the and uske baad july august aur September mein b regular periods aaye bt ab is month mein mujhe periods ni aaye abi tk aur kuch white sa thick sa discharge hota hai. Kya iska mtlb hai k main pregnant hu yaa baat kuch aur hai. Pls Dr. Help me.
I am a 26 years old unmarried girl. I am suffering from PCOS since 2009. I have tried various allopathic and homeopathic treatments but the problem kept coming back once the medicines stopped. I am currently taking Patanjali medicines: Kanchnar Guggul, Dashmularishta, street Rasayan Vati, Punarvadi Mandoor, Udramrit Vati. I have been taking these medicines since the last 3 months but there has only been a marginal improvement. I am also fed up of not being able to loose weight. Is the above course of treatment right?
If I Lick Vagina, breast or give a deep kiss of my wife would it cause any sort of STDs. She doesn't has any disease.
Meri gf ko 4 sep ko mc hui aur 11 ko band. 16 sep ko humne sex kiya aur 17 sep ko mene use ipill kila di. But 20 sep ko use fir mc ho gai. 28 sep tak. Uski agli date ab kab aayegi. Kya vo pregnant h.plz help me.
A Pap smear test helps in detecting the signs and onset of cervical cancer. This test helps in pointing at the presence of any suspicious cells that may require further examination and testing with the help of an oncologist. You will enjoy a negative result in case you have a normal reading during the examination process and no further treatment will be required. Yet, you will be asked to go through the test on a regular basis. But here is what happens if you have an abnormal reading.
- Positive Result: You are said to have a positive result, if you have any unusual or abnormal cells were found during this Pap Smear Test. While this may not necessarily mean that you have cervical cancer, it can show what kind of abnormal cells are present in this area of your body. The doctor will check for the following things after a positive result.
- ASCUS: This is also known as Atypical Squamous Cells of Undetermined Significance. This is a liquid based test that will seek to study the thin and flat squamous cells that may be found on the surface of a perfectly healthy and normal cervix. This test will check for the presence of any virus that may lead to the development of cancer and to determine the level of risk to the patient. Further, if there is any high risk virus, then further treatment and testing will be required.
- Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion: When some of the cells that have been extracted during the Pap Smear test turn out to be precancerous, then they are Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions. In many cases, it takes a few years for these lesions to turn cancerous especially when the changes are low grade, which pertains to the size, shape and other features of the same. If a high grade lesion is detected, then diagnostic testing in the form of imaging tests may be required.
- Atypical Glandular Cells: These mucus producing cells grow within the cervical opening and usually spread into the uterus as well. While they may appear abnormal, it is difficult to tell whether or not they are cancerous, especially in the early stages.
- Squamous Cell Cancer: This is an almost certain reading of the growth of cancer in the cervix. When a reading from the Pap Smear includes such a finding, the doctor will recommend immediate evaluation.
- Colposcopy: Once you have had a positive reading with any of the above findings, the doctor will perform this procedure with sample tissue extracted during a biopsy. This will be done with the use of a special magnifying tool known as a colposcope to examine the cervix, vagina and vulva tissues.
Me and my boyfriend had protected intercourse but I not getting periods. I think I am pregnant as my dates are over and I am still not getting my periods. I am not ready for baby yet. Are there any natural ways to abort as I am not interested in taking medicines. Please help me I am very worried.
If a girls sept. Months period starts on 17.09.16 and oct. Months period starts on 22.10.16 then what is the possibility of her ovulation in these november months? She had an unprotected sex on 15.11.16 and within 10 hours she took an ipill .is there any chance of her pregnancy ?also what is the possibility of her period in these month?
I am 20 years old girl. I had sex with my boyfriend on the 7th day of my monthly cycle. But the condom broke somehow. I took an I pill within 4 hours of having it. But now on the 19th day of my monthly cycle I am experiencing some sort of vaginal bleeding or discharge. What could that be? Is that a pregnancy sign? If it is then what measures should I take?
I am a sportsman 47 years old, regular cyclist .yesterday I went for cycling and started raining but kept on doing for 13 kms. And did cycling very hard while raining too When I reached back home my lower back neck started paining , I couldn' move my face for 3 to 4 days I think cervical problem May I know the precaution and cure.
What do you do when the munchies strike? Do you look for the healthiest option and wait for it? Or do you simply grab what you see instantly and stuff it in before you have second thoughts about it? Chances are, you may be onto a healthy diet which is being countered by an unhealthy snack time. So what can you do to snack in a healthy way? Read on to know more!
- Take Smaller Meals: Instead of doing three feast like meals and then vowing to stay hungry in between, it is better to instead divide your meals into five or six mini meals that will keep you going the whole day. This will keep you feeling full, and prevent you from reaching out for fatty, oily or excessively sweet food.
- Timing Matters: Knowing when and how to take your meals will decide whether or not you feel hungry for a snack at odd hours. Try to have breakfast within an hour after you wake up, and have your last meal well before bedtime. This will give your metabolism a kick and keep it working until your body's digestive fires are on so that you do not feel the need for snacks.
- Healthy Snacks: Who said snacks need to be composed entirely of junk food? You can create mini meals out of healthy sacks and learn to enjoy them too. Carry a small airtight jar of mixed dry fruits and nuts, roasted flaxseed, and other such ingredients which you can munch on. These ingredients help in curbing the hunger to a great extent. Also, you can indulge in a portion of fruit between one meal, and a salad between another. Whole grain crackers can also save you a great deal of calories.
- Bring Protein and Carbohydrates Together: Looking for a quick dose of energy as you sit slumped at your work desk, ready to demolish an entire muffin? Well, think of proteins and carbohydrates instead. A yummy dip with whole grain crackers, or a box of chickpeas seasoned with your favourite condiments, will do the trick. These snacks will help keep you full for longer periods, even as they give you a shot of energy without an unhealthy diet.
- Small Treats: Get yourself a small treat every once in a while so that you remember to enjoy the smaller things without going full on binge.
- Multitask: Get on to an important task while you snack so that you end up eating less, and you work more of your energy into the task instead.
- Snacking is not the offense: Snacking on the wrong thing is. So remember to be mindful of these tricks to get yourself a healthier snack.