Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. SaifYour feedback matters!
My mouth stings and no one is eager to talk with me because when I talk with them they remove their handkerchief and place on their mouth pls help.
I am nineteen years old. During brushing blood is coming between my teeth due to this I can not brush for long time. Can you please suggest a solution?
Hello Mam /Sir, One of my teeth is becoming yellow, how can I whiten it again through only home remedies?
I have a pain in my teeth the pain is very harmful for me and my teeth become black and my teeth is aso in danger so what should I do?
I went for wisdom tooth removal last week. It was done under local anaesthesia. After 2 hrs though doctor managed to cut only a small portion of it. And the tooth did not come out. My body was in shock and I was shivering profusely for 1 hour. Stitches were done in that condition. Now even after 8 days pain has not reduced. Moreover the upper jaw cheek bone is paining heavily and also pain is there in one of the front tooth also. My wisdom tooth was in horizontal position in my lower jaw. Can't have my food and living on painkillers, currently flexon Mr. and lynx 500, which is giving me a burning sensation in my tongue. Now advised mucopain.
How can I remove cavity Of my teeth I used colgate closeup I have also problem mouth smell Kindly suggest me.
Dear Doctor, I am facing a new problem from last 3 months. My problem is bed smell in my mouth and of course a mouth ulcers are there inside my mouth. I brush my teeth twice daily and also use liquid mouth wash. But the problem remain same. I am facing a lot of problems when talking to others. An complex is working always inside me which is lacking my confidence. Pls suggest me a remedy so that I can get rid of this problem. And also adding an additional information about me that I am an 100'/, non alcoholic and non smoking person.
Hello, I am 30 years old. I am having sensitivity on all sides of my teeth. Even though iam consious about my teeth and following all traditional tips to get rid of sensitivy. Still no result. I have this problem since 4 years. Please advice
Mere teeth me scratches hai wo bhi bde bde kahi mujhe calcium ki kami to nahi kya iske liye koi test bhi hai kya? Teeth ka colour bhi yellowish hai or scratch bhi aise ki lgta hai ki poora teeth middle se break ho jayega.Plz reply me
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.