Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. SahanYour feedback matters!
My mother's sister is suffering from great pain in her legs or I may say her knee caps we tried everything we can do and also used many medicines and pain relief gel but didn't got any improvement. What should we do to get rid of this?
A X-RAY OF CERVICAL SPINE LATERAL VIEW RESULT--'OSTERPHYTES ARISING FROM SEEN AT C4, C5,C6 VERTEBRAE. CERVICAL VERTEBRAL BODIES ARE NORMAL IN THE HEIGHT AND DENSITY. ' C6-C7 INTERVERTEBRAL DISC SPACE IS REDUCED. REST OF intervertebral intervertebral DISC SPACE ARE NORMAL. PRE AND PARAVERTEBRAL SOFT TISSUES ARE unremarkable. AN X-RAY LUMBO SACRAL SPINE LATERAL VIEW RESULT--highlighted PORTIONSAYS-----osteophytes SEEN AT LUMBAR VERTEBRAE. INTERVERTEBRAL DISC SPACES ARE REDUCED AT L3-L4.
For most of the time my right leg I mean knee pains a lot. I just wanted to know the reason behind it and need d solution for that. please help me out in this.
I am a 30 year old male and had a backpain for with out any reason and some times head ache at the back of my head. What is the reason for this?
Sir/madam I have a question for you the question is that I cannot eat properly due to vomiting and I have pain in my legs so please suggest me some tips to cure this.
Respected Doctor, I have limbo sacral joint pain. I got MRI previously, where thecal herniations present. What is Solutions of my problem?
I have pain in lower part of my back, It becomes very tough for me to sit. I took ultracet for 3 days and now I am taking trabest and pregeb mod, but still the problem still persist. I have also done x-ray of LS spine and thoracic spine but they are also normal. What should I do? What is the problem? Please help me.
It is not that very easy to get complete recovery after spinal surgery and for that you have to rely on different caring tips. Your surgeon can help you in this regard and can provide you a checklist containing different essential caring tips. You should follow those tips sincerely so that unwanted side-effects can be easily avoided.
Few caring tips after a spine surgery:
- Consumption of adequate amount of proteins: If the protein content is increased in your diet, then quickest recovery can be definitely expected. Muscle collagen can be strengthened and healed with the regular intake of the necessary amounts of protein. In fact, infectious conditions can be effectively dealt with by protein intake.
- Getting adequate rest: Proper rest is needed and you should have enough sleep for getting complete recovery. If your body needs some more sleep than the standard one, then you should go for the same. Your mood, memory and body will get refreshed and rejuvenated by taking proper sleep at night. In fact, you can also get rid of pains and other side-effects after surgery by taking rest.
- Taking nutritional supplements: There are a few essential nutrients that are needed after the surgical procedure and they are vitamin D, vitamin C, Omega-3 fatty-acids, magnesium and others. These nutritional elements are now available in the form of supplements and are readily available in the stores. Though these supplements are completely organic, but still you should start taking the same when doctors permit you. These supplements help in collagen healing and thus speedy recovery can be gained by taking them in a consistent manner. Muscle heath can be effectively protected by consuming these supplements.
- Acute hydration: Hydration is highly needed especially after spinal surgery so that toxin accumulation can be prevented. If you want to get proper hydration, then nothing can be a better option than drinking lots of water. In fact, spinal surgeons also recommend the same for avoiding surgical complications. Tea, coffee and sodas need to be completely replaced with water. Your system can be thoroughly cleaned by draining out toxins.
- Eliminating refined sugars from diet: Refined flour and sugary products are to be completely curtailed from regular diet; otherwise you might face severe complications. Your blood-sugar level needs to be regulated. If your immunity system gets suppressed, then you will be in great trouble and hence sugar should not be included in your diet at all.