Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have done sex with a women without protection an she is married twice so I was her third or fourth unprotected sex she told to do without protection will I get aids she has done an operation of getting no childrens.
Pregnancy, especially the first one, is a very anxious phase in a couple's life. There is the knowledge of leaving your previous life and transition to a new one filled with excitement (and copious amount of poop). Every pregnancy is different. Some women are completely turned off by the thought of having sex while others suddenly have their interests spiked. Here are six things you need to know about sex during and after pregnancy
1. You won't hurt the baby: As creative as you get thinking of different positions, it is unlikely that sex will harm your unborn child. Although it is a good sign that your maternal instincts are kicking in, this is a simple open and shut case. While you and your partner get on the act, your baby will rest safely in the amniotic sack well protected with layers of cushion in the form of flesh and fluids. The mucous plug in your cervix that puts a cork on the amniotic fluid ensures things remain stable.
2. You won't bump the baby on the head: As much as your partner would like to believe that his penis is long enough bump into the baby during sex, this is not a possibility. No penis is that big or close to being big enough to get close to the baby. Even if your baby is head down resting in your pelvis, it is unlikely he or she will take a hit during sex.
3. Your baby won't watch your act: You have to have sex to make babies. That is one of the most natural and beautiful realities of our lives. It is true that your baby activity may spike a little when your uterus contracts after an orgasm, so that way the baby will know something exciting happened. But it is not possible for the baby to 'know' or 'remember' what happens on the outside.
4. Sex won't result into an STD transmission to your baby: For one, it is best to stick to your partner who you know is free from STD with or without the baby bump. You'll also feel better knowing that once the baby is inside, your cervix is shut and out of access for anything from semen to other organisms as the mucus plug acts as a super tight cork. But when it comes to STD, it is better you go the safe way for yourself and only proceed if you know your partner is clean for sure.
5. You'll have some extra fun with new manoeuvers: With a baby bump in between, the usual missionary position becomes uncomfortable for many women. Try new and fun ways to keep your partner happy
6. Sex will feel better or worse: Sex will make you feel better or worse depending on how comfortable you are. It is always great to get that loving feeling with your partner, but if you don't want to go all the way, you can start with a hug and end with a kiss too.
In case you have some questions or concerns you must discuss with your doctor.
I was not getting my periods regularly and d flowing was very less so I took tablet crimson 35 for 21 days in night time and evacure in d morning time for 30 days. Aftr that I did not get my periods so again doctor suggestedd me to took 4 registrone tablets in a day for 3 days bt after that also I have not got my periods yet. I m very tenced. Is there any serious problem I have. Please give me suggestions what to do ?
Hello doctor. I am getting married in 15 days. I need birth control. So apart from tablets and injection I heard some loop birth control is available how safe it is can I go for it?
Dos7 - 7. Do have sex
Sex during pregnancy is fine, as long as you don't have a complicating factor such as placenta previa or another type of high-risk pregnancy.
She is missing her periods from 2 months. The pregnancy test kit also showed negative result. What might be the reason and how can we solve this problem?
Can a girl get pregnant if she do sex during periods? that is when it was bleeding in periods. And she took unwanted 72 within 48 hours of sex?
Her last date of periods was 5thh of april and w had done unprotected sex on 14th of April after 2 hours of sex I give an ipill to her coz there was something goes inside her vagina soo please tell me she is secure or and today suddenly she has fever of 99degree and started vomiting is she pregnant?
I had herpes simplex since 3 months, had blisters on fingers and arms. But still am not able to bend my fingers and horrible burning and pain is there. And my arm blisters look like keloid will they go. I need help to reduce my pain asap.
Hi. I'm 21 weeks and 2 days pregnant according to my last ultrasound. I jus need to know how many months I'm pregnant and when will my 5th month ends. Also expected delivery date. Thanks.
Obesity is the state of being overweight. When excess fat accumulates in different parts of the body, it can lead to such a condition. Simply put, when the intake of calories exceeds the amount of calories burned, the extra calories get stored in the body in the form of fat. As per a recent study published in the British medical journal, the Lancet, there were 20 million obese women in India in 2014 as compared to 9.8 million obese men.
Causes of obesity: Accumulated fat leads to excessive weight gain which may occur due to a coalition of many factors such as a sedentary lifestyle, lack of physical exercise or improper eating habits. Although a host of involuntary causes such as genetics, hormonal and environmental factors can also lead to such. Recent studies have even concluded that endocrine disorders and medications comprising of psychotic drugs, estrogens, insulin and other such are also likely to lead to obesity.
Symptoms of obesity: Apparent symptoms of obesity include excess body fat, occasional shortness of breath, unwarranted sweating with a foul odor and persistent fatigue. These conditions also lead to further complications like diabetes, infertility and hypertension to name a few.
How to manage obesity with Ayurveda?
In Ayurvedic terms, obesity is called Medarog, which is caused when the Kapha is triggered. A dense, sticky, wet, heavy humor which manages all structure and lubrication in both the mind and the body is known as Kapha. Kapha provides nourishment to the various tissues of the body through several micro channels but when aggravated it leads to the production of toxins which are dense and heavy and subsequently block these micro channels. These toxins heap up in the micro channels and cause a drastic increase in the production of fat tissues, consequently causing an increase in weight. By abolishing foods that aggravate the Kapha from one's diet, people may treat obesity.
The next step would include cleansing the fat tissues using different herbs. Avoiding oily, fried and processed food is highly advisable. Avoiding foods rich in carbohydrates such as potato and polished rice also helps. Increased consumption of greens and fruits helps restore stability and when coupled with exercise, it can be a relatively quick fix to overcome obesity.