Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sadikot Shaukat MYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a thyroid patients and need to loss my weight with homeopathy medicine can you suggest which will be good for me.
Hello I have recently traced that I have thyroid. Upto now I faced with irregular menstrual problems for the past 3 years. And getting treated. Doctors said its hormone imbalance and I used regestrone, primolut etc kind tablets. Upto now. My main fear is. How far it takes to clear this problem. This causes pregnancy issues? I am about to get married.
How do you manage Diabetes with diet restriction post Cholecystitis (Pancreatitis). I have a set of Diet restrictions for pancreatitis and also another set of diet for Diabetics. I find very difficult to manage both. Some times thay do not complement each other. Can you suggest a common diet where I can control Diabetes and my post Pancreatitis (Removal of Gall Bladder) condition.
As per my latest Lipid profile test. The LOL. Is 185. & HAL is 35. Kindly suggest a treatment to bring the range to normal.
My mother has constant back pain. She did x-ray , sugar checkup and various other check ups and everything was normal. But the pain is still their.
I am 42 year old i have been suffering from diabetic before 8 year my blood sugar is 135 fasting &after meal 2 hour 165 before two year patient of pace maker.
I am 68 years old and suffering with diabetic peripheral neuropathy last 6 years. Please recommend the medicine for my problem. My feet are burning always.
Insulin is the most common treatment prescribed for people affected with diabetes. Diabetes is condition where high amounts of glucose prevail in the blood for an extended period of time. However, there are some drugs that offer an alternative to insulin in treating diabetes, which are
- Liraglutide: Liraglutide is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) drug that causes the body to release greater amounts of insulin so as to facilitate the movement of glucose from the blood to the cells. People with type 2 diabetes generally use this treatment. It slows the digestion process and can cause symptoms of headache and nausea.
- Pramlintide: It's an artificially produced version of amylin. It is taken by both type 1 and type 2 diabetic patients, facilitates slower digestion of food and therefore controls release of sugar in the blood. It can cause tiredness and nausea.
- Dulaglutide: This treatment is for people affected with type 2 diabetes and it is administered once a week. It causes more insulin to be released and pass the glucose to the cells. It can cause loss of appetite, nausea and abdominal cramps as side effects.
- Albiglutide: This treatment facilitates pancreas to release insulin and limits the glucagon hormone production. It is used by type 2 diabetes patients who have not taken well to other treatments. The side effects are skin reaction, respiratory tract infection and nausea.
- Exenatide: It is a drug that causes pancreas to release insulin that facilitates movement of glucose to cells. It is a treatment for type 2 diabetes and it restricts release of glucagon in the body. The possible side effects are acidity, constipation and vomiting.