Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sadikot Shaukat MYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have thyroid problem, my Tsh level is higher. and also I miss my periods because of thyroid. I want to ask is it very serious problem during in pregnancy. Now I am not pregnant. I just want to know that is baby is fine if we take treatment for thyroid? Please give suggestions. Or is this disease is for lifetime?
Hi, I'm 55 years female from kolkata. I'm a diabetic (take Glycomet GP1 FORTE (GLIMEPIRIDE 1 mg + METFORMIN 1000 mg) twice & 10 iu insulin overnight ,fasting 80, PP 254 measured yesterday) & pancreatic (taking Panlipase 25000 after food thrice every day for last 5 years) patient. For the last 1 year, I'm feeling pain in fingers of both hands and in shoulder joints. Pain is unbearable at times. In afternoon often we see middle fingers of the hands get deformed. Visited a doctor. And he told this is a rheumatic arthritis. He gave Wysolone 10 mg for 45 days followed by wysolone 5 mg for 30 days. HCQ (Hydroxychloroquine) 300 mg, ARAVA (Leflunomide) 20 mg, INJ. Folitrax 20 mg once on sundays. Folvite 5 mg mondays to saturdays. Wysolone is now completely stopped. When I take wysolone there is no pain in fingers. Here is the test reports at a glance, Uric Acid 3.69 (range 2.6-6.0), RF 7.15 (<14), CRP 3.02 (<5) vit D (25 oh D) 36.12 (30 -100. AntiCCP Anti Body 5.61 (<20). CBC, Haemoglobin 11.8 gm/dl (range 12.5 - 15.3), MCHC (Mean corpuscular Hemoglobin concentration) 32.9 (range 33.4-35.5),Total RBC 4.0 million cells/cu mm (range 4.5-5.1), lymphocytes 52% (range 20-40) basophil 00 (range 01-02), ESR 16 (range <30) SGPT 13.8 U/L (range <35, Lipase 32.5 U/L (range 30-300), CRP 1.20 (range <10), amylase 78.2 (range 30 -110) Test was done in SERUM, Kolkata in 15th june 2017. Many doctors are telling me that this is rheumatic arthritis, But after 6 months of taking medicines for the same pain the still there, only fingers does not get deformed in afternoon. Please tell me is the diagnosis is right? Am I on right treatment? Or there is any other problem? Is there any bad action for taking panlipase 25000 for last 5 years? One more question for RA CRP & RF should be positive, but for my case it is negative, so how can it be RA?
My wife has hypothyroidsm. She is taking homeo medicine for that. We want to be parents. When pregnancy will come while using medicine.
Suffering from pcos and hypothyroidism. I do gyming. And taking homeopathy medicines for pcos and eltroxin 50mcg for thyroid I ws 99kgs now 88kgs I problem is hair loss. May be coz of thyroid Can not I gt my hairs back cuz Im a thyroid patient? Please tell me da medicines supplements for my hairs and nails and how to take them before food or after food. Nd how to consume flaxseed also My t3 is 153ng/dl. T4 is 12.4. Tsh is 3.09 Taking glyciphage 500 twice a day for pcos. As I have pcos how I can reduce that facial and body hairs. and glow of my face.
I am suffering from Gilbert syndrome. Resulting in impaired fasting blood sugar (I believe). Can it be cured. I'm 49 years of age profession concerned to flying Thanks.
My grandmother is diabetic patient can she eat fruits like apple and can she drink cow milk please tell me, what items can eat what items should not eat.
I am taking oxetol XR 600, amlokind AT, and nexito Plus, each one tab. Per day since 5 yrs. And getting check up by every 6 months at Dr. Jmk. Murthy. Today I was checked Blood Sugar, post lunch is Ok in control, but fasting is 123, can you give any suggestions.
What is the most powerful way to treat uric acid without having any side effects. My uric acid is 6.5. I have tenderness due to it my left leg. And what Indian foods can I eat during treatment. Please help.
I am 25 male ,n I feel feet arch pain in mornings How can I physically understand I have uric acid level high. How to reduce it naturally.
Not being able to conceive a child can be one of the biggest problems for a woman. Infertility also includes not being able to carry a baby full term. Infertility can have a single cause or can be the result of a combination of factors. In most cases, infertility can be treated but in order to do this, it is essential to first understand the underlying cause of infertility.
Let's take a look at some of the things that could be keeping you from getting pregnant:
- Damaged Fallopian Tubes: Pelvic inflammatory disease can cause inflammation in the fallopian tubes and damage or block them. It can also be the result of a sexually transmitted disease. A blocked fallopian tube will not allow the egg to reach the uterus from the ovaries and hence does not allow you to get pregnant.
- Hormones: Hormonal changes can prevent the ovaries from releasing eggs and can also thicken the lining of the uterus. Excessive stress and a sudden change in weight can disrupt the production of the follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone leading to irregular or absent periods.
- Cervical and Uterine Trouble: This includes abnormalities like fibroids and polyps in the uterus and abnormally shaped uterus. These fibroids could block the fallopian tubes or interfere with the implantation of the fertilized egg.
- Endometriosis: This is a condition where the endometrial tissue grows outside the uterus. It can affect the functioning of the ovaries, fallopian tubes and uterus thus interfering with your chances of conceiving a baby.
Treatment: Treatment for infertility depends on how long you've been infertile, age, the cause of infertility and your preferences.
Some of the ways it can be treated are:
- Fertility Drugs: Fertility drugs are of many types and are often the first step in treating infertility. If the infertility is caused by ovulation disorders, fertility drugs can help regulate or induce ovulation.
- Surgery: Polyps and fibroids that are preventing pregnancy can be removed surgically to treat infertility triggered by them. It can also be used to treat intrauterine scars.
- Intrauterine Insemination: This involves the placement of healthy sperm cells directly in the uterus and is timed to match the release of eggs from the ovaries. This can be used in combination with fertility drugs.
- Assisted Reproductive: In vitro fertilization (IVF) is the most common assisted reproductive technique. This involves collecting eggs and sperm from the women and man and fertilizing the egg with the sperm cells in a laboratory. This fertilized embryo is then implanted in the uterus.