Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Sir pus secretion from my father' s ear is not stopping. Since six months. What could be the reason? is there any home remedy? please answer
Warm saline gargles (24 - 36 hours after extraction) - luke warm water with pinch of salt in it, at least, three times a day
- do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
1.Im suffering from throat problem. I feel pain while swallowing. 2.I'm chain smoker. I smoke weed everyday and because of that my lips have turn very very black. Can you please help me return to my original lips colour?
What is the solution for throat pain, and also blisters on the tongue, the blisters are like paining a lot while eating any spicy food, please give me a solution.
I have been through a sinus operations In which doctor has removed my increased bone .so I just wanna know is dat doctor has put on any stitches inside my nose because I feel so.
I have sinus allergy for many years. From last few days, my ear is aching a lot and itching and irritation persisted. Please suggest any medicine for curing allergy and itching in ears.
Is there a treatment for tinnitus problem? I understand there is a package'Tinnitus terminator' which help to overcome this problem.
I am 65 years old. My golbleder has removed before 5 ears. Now I am suffering acdt and ges. At present I am taking pantocid 40 mg. darolac cap. And isobgol every day. Can I take it every day? Is there any side effect? Can you suggest any other medicine? MUKESH PUJARA. MUMBAI.
Sir I have some problems in my mouth in right side near the ear where ligaments are present when I open my mouth there is some noise but not pain in the joint please consult me I am highly thankful for you.
Sir I have nasal problem I am from Rajasthan sikar district lot of treatment done but no relief. What should I do?
I am getting frequent running nose problem before sleeping and after waking up mostly. It is very annoying for me please help doctors!
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.