Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SadapYour feedback matters!
I m suffering from acne since 5years. Skin is a bit oily type. Even having lot of water it doesn't helping much. Suggest me.
Lybrate | Dr Abhishek speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY --
I'm loosing my hair very fast and also have rashes n dandruff on my scalp. please help me by home remedies. Thank you.
I am 21 years old male having pimples and blackheads all over my face. What should I do? please give your valuable suggestion.
I have been facing hair loss from top side. I have got to know that minoxidil is prescribed to treat it. If we use it and then stop it then will it cause sudden hair loss or what.
Doctor how to treat dettol burn and its mark I am 16 years old and had a dark brown spot near my lips on left side.
Lybrate | Dr. Wajid Ahmed speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
My body is black. My face is black. I have used skintight cream. Then face become white. After some days colour change to black. Please help me to regain my white colour.
I have pimples and acne on backside of my body and now also growing on my face too. What should I do.
I am losing my hair regularly. My age is 25. Previous I consult with doctor. Will you please suggest me about hair transplant?
I have tried many ways for curing pimples and oily on face but it doesn't work. What should I do or is there any medicine for it that you can suggest.
I am losing my hair because I use dove shampoo my some hair are white please help me? This problem solve it please what can I do?
Mere Face pr bhot pimples ho rhe h. Or chote chote hole bhi ho gye h or गठे bhi bn gye h. Or pure face pr black or red spots bhi ho rhe h. M kya kru?
I suffered from acne, but after its kind of cured, It has left terrible scars, which I what to reduce and cure.
I have skin problems specifically pimples and it comes very often and leaves a black spot please help.
‘Hives’ or ‘urticaria’ can be defined as an outbreak of reddish swollen bumps on the skin surface. This happens because of the body’s response to involuntary histamine release by the skin’s blood vessels (which in turn, cause a leakage of blood plasma). The infection generally lasts for about 5-6 weeks, varying significantly in sizes and shapes. Although it is not a serious medical condition, hives can posit considerable discomfort to the affected person (coupled with severe itching and a constant burning sensation near the spot).
Although the exact reason behind the development of this condition is still unknown, researchers suggest that there are some factors that initiate the disorder.
- Hives can occur as a result of insect or parasite bites.
- In some cases, this disorder might occur as a side effect of painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Excessive intake of alcohol or foods rich in proteins such as eggs, fish, nuts, chocolate, berries etc. might also cause hives.
- Excessive exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun or high levels of stress can also result in hives.
- Also, suffering from serious underlying medical conditions such as cancer, hepatitis or thyroid disorders might drastically aggravate chances of chronic hives as well.
- Development of numerous reddish welts around the face or the arms along with a severe itchy sensation, recurrent feeling of tightness around the chest and constant dizziness.
- Oral inflammation
If not treated immediately after diagnosis, this disorder might cause life- threatening allergic reactions such as Anaphylaxis (a condition which narrows down the bronchial tubes and causes significant breathing troubles) and auto-immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis.
The homeopathic preparations useful for treating hives have been mentioned below:
- Apis mellifica: This medication works best for a case of hives that has resulted from insect or parasite bites. Other symptoms that are taken care of by this medication include severe itching and a stinging sensation that worsens at night or with exposure to cold, coupled with mild fever.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic preparation is effective to cure hives that include symptoms of a burning sensation, abnormal swelling, and constant restlessness.
- Ichthyolum and Astacus: This preparation is effective to cure chronic hives caused due to serious medical conditions such as uric acid, tuberculosis, or excessive alcohol consumption. People suffering from this particular type exhibit symptoms such as a large appetite, irritability, and a constant itchiness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.