Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SadapYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from early hair loss problem, would you give me some natural treatment for hair growth.
Good morning doctor. I am 20 years old a bpt student of 3rd year. Recently my result came I have got supply in one of my exams (i. E. Pharmacology) although I have gave that exam very nicely dnt knw d reason behind that. My exam is going to be held again by the end of this month or march starting. My problem is that I cannot concentrate on my studies. Earlier I was not at all like this I was vrry conscious for my study. My mother always complains me that I am addicted to my phone and I too think so that it is the major cause behind it also my attraction of my friends. They all are all. Clear in their exams they are kind off free now but I had to study more harder as this is my tym now. Although I know all these things bt still I am using phn all d tym. Become very eager to talk and chat with them. I always keep telling myself that no I should nt bt I jst can not concentrate on my study my heart always win from my brain. I pick up my books and suddenly mood goes off and become lazy. Dear sir or mam I dnt want to spoil my upcoming future bcz of these things please help me and suggest mee what to do feeling very stressed whenever I realize that I have gone one day more without even touching my books and learning a single sentence. I have never face such problem before. As I was very sincere bt now I usually take my responsibilities so light. please help me as soon as possible. Help me if you can suggest me any way to. Clear this subject easily and how to overcome my problem. thanks so much in advance.
Hello, im yeswanth im pursuing b. Tech final yr. Since 4years im suffering from hair fall. Im losing my hair. Is there any cure for permanent hair.
I had red pimple with a little puss formation on the tip of my nose, Yesterday I punctured it and took out all the blood and puss. I know that's not right but I have to attend a wedding in feb first week hence I want this to either disappear in 10 days or look little unnoticeable. I am using faceline gel on it as if now. Please advice.
I have so many pimples on my upper shoulder and my back. Its so ugly. I am facing this 2 years. please help me.
I'm suffering from pimples acne since 2 yrs. I take medicine like erytop clarina but it doesn't work on my face. please tell me exact medicine to cure my pimples effectively.
Psoriasis is one of the most chronic and long lasting diseases relating to the skin. Under this condition, the infected skin cells multiply 10 times faster than the normal rate. During this disease, the normal skin tends to get covered by a layer of dead skin cells, not allowing the skin to breathe. The top five things that can worsen your psoriasis are listed below.
- Alcohol - There is a direct link between your drinking habits and your skin health. Drinking, in general, tends to cause harm to the overall body. Skin being no exception also gets affected adversely by alcohol consumption. If you have psoriasis, then you should immediately consult your dermatologist so that he/she can assign you a daily limit for your alcohol consumption in a manner that it does not worsen the condition of your skin.
- Infections - Psoriasis also gets worsened by common infections like an earache, bronchitis, strep throat infection, and such others. It is highly recommended for you to consult your doctor if you have anybody infections along with psoriasis. So the doctor will be able to tell you the risk of the infection and how to go about managing it.
- Stress - Stress has been known generally to affect the skin in an adverse manner. Stress can cause your body to have a greater incidence of inflammation on your skin which further affects your skin disease. Your doctor can help you out with the ways to manage your stress so that it does not cause any further damage to your skin.
- Weather changes - Medical researchers have proved that psoriasis tends to grow in colder and drier conditions. It has reportedly been observed that people having psoriasis have smoother skin during summers than during winters.
- Cuts and bruises - If there are any kinds of breakouts or irregularities in your skin, then it would further worsen your psoriasis. Your cut skin may lead to a flare which is known as the Koebner phenomenon in medical terminology.
Related Tip: What is nail psoriasis?