Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sadanand V. ShettyYour feedback matters!
My forehead is darker than my face I have dry skin what should I do to make my skin eventone I also have under eye circles.
Hi, My professions requires well groomed. So I shave my face daily as per instructions from my manager due to which the skin has become so hard or rough AnD looks awkward I am shaving my face everyday from past 3 years as my job is front office so kindly suggest some lotion or cream for making skin smooth. I tried fair & handsome cream for men but pimples started appearing after using fair & handsome. I can't shave alternate days so pls help me with this.
Dear sir I am facing problem is after the trimming my beard my skin of beard area becomes black mark, so for that problem please suggest the CREAM OR SOAP TO remove that black mark on beard.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream about 4months but didn't affective. What should I do?
I am 17 year old. I have oil face, my body is good but my face is not good so plzz give me natural instruction to become more handsome. Plzzzzz.
Hello sir, I am 22 years old male. I have pain in my Anus after passing a stool and a little bit blood is coming with the stool. The pain is coming only when the stool is very hard. Is this symptom of piles? Please advise me thankyou.
I have some black spot on my right hand, that is very strong, some doctor have said that is Alvin very bad cause. I can't understand what I do.
I am 22 years old, I have some freckles on my face. I have tried many creams and home remedies. But no one is working. And also my face becomes darker. My skin is dry. How to get rid of this problem?
I have black marks on my forehead. Phele kam area blackish tha but ab forehead park abhi area mera black ho gaya hai and face par bhi chin ke sides pe bhi dark skin ho gayi hai. Colour fair kaise kare please help me.
I have dark circles under my eyes from many years I tried different different treatment but I got zero result.
Hello doc. M apne face ko ek dum fair krna chati hu means no scar n darkness. Wase to main multani lgati hu rat ko daily face pr but muje koi other remedy bhi chaiye tha jo jaldi effect kre. Naturally mera color fair hi h nut due to tension n because of study burden. I could not take care of myself. So aap kuch bhataiye muje please
Hearing a doctor diagnose you with 'ovarian cysts' can make your mind think of the worst case scenarios, but this is actually quite a common diagnosis. Almost all women are diagnosed with ovarian cysts at some point of their life. The difference lies in the type and size of cyst diagnosed. Hence, before you panic, read up and get informed. However, not everything you read online is trustworthy. Like every other health condition, ovarian cysts are surrounded by a number of myths.
Let's debunk five of the most common myths surrounding this condition:
- Myth - It requires a surgery: Contradictory to what you may initially think, not all ovarian cysts are harmful. In most cases, these cysts are small, non cancerous and will be resolved on their own. Surgery is needed only in cases where the cyst is abnormally large or where the cyst is diagnosed as a dermoid cyst or as endometriomas. Hence, if you have been diagnosed with an ovarian cyst find out how big the cyst is and what type of a cyst it is.
- Myth - It causes infertility: Being diagnosed with a cyst in your ovaries will not make you infertile or restrict your ability to bear a child. However, it can lead to complications that may cause infertility. If these cysts become infected it could lead to scarring of the fallopian tubes. This is one of the most common causes of infertility. Another situation in which an ovarian cyst may lead to infertility is if it is associated with endometriosis.
- Myth - They are cancerous: With ovarian cysts, every case is unique. However, in most cases, the cysts do not develop into cancerous cells and neither are they cancerous to begin with. A pelvic ultrasound can help your doctor diagnose the type of cyst present in your body. If the doctor deems it cancerous, he or she will usually advise surgery to remove it immediately.
- Myth - It only affect women after menopause: A cyst can develop in the ovaries at any stage of a woman's life. A number of women could even develop cysts that they are not aware of. In some cases, women can even develop these cysts post a hysterectomy that does not involve the removal of the ovaries.
- Myth - It cannot be controlled: If you suffer from recurrent ovarian cysts, taking birth control pills can help the situation. This can suppress the development of cysts in future. Losing weight if you are overweight or quitting smoking can also lower the risks of developing ovarian cysts.