Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SadanandYour feedback matters!
I am 52 years old male. I am suffering from protein urea for last year. Please suggest me proper diet.
I am 53 years old .I am facing kidney stone problems. Two times operated .Now recurrence of stones is continue. Pl guide me to stop recurrence.
My friend is suffering from thyroids and now 7 mm stone in kidney is diagnosed .is it a big size stone? What treatment should be for stone removal process. One my friend recommend for Homeopathic treatment .is it work or medicine can dissolve the stone. Please suggest something.
When I poop, anus pains alot (happens generally after eating chicken). It has started from last 4 months.
I am 17 year old male I put a lot of pressure while peeing in order to prevent peeing for a long time. Some times I just put pressure to clean my penis after masturbating. I have not faced any problems with my penis (except burning sensation while peeing after masturbating. I do not experience this pain when I urinate before masturbating) I think putting pressure while peeing is wrong because it causes me to tickle my foot (i think its because of the pressure I put while peeing). I have been doing this for a long time and I think it might become a problem in the future Am I right? Should I stop putting pressure while peeing?
A bladder is an organ that stores urine in the body. A prolapsed bladder occurs when the tissue present between the vagina and the bladder is stretched, resulting in a bulge in the bladder. This can result in complications such as leakage of urine and difficulty in passing the same. Based on the severity of the damage, it is classified into four categories -
- Mild: A small area of the bladder bulges in the vagina
- Moderate: The bladder bulges near the vaginal opening
- Severe: Protrusion of the bladder occurs through the vaginal opening
- Complete: The entire area of the bladder protrudes completely from the body via the opening of the vagina
The symptoms of a prolapsed bladder are:
- Feeling of intense pressure around the pelvic area
- Infections related to the bladder
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Tissues bulging out through the vaginal opening
- Pain in the lower back region
Prolapsed bladder is caused by:
- Childbirth: It can cause ligaments and pelvic muscles to weaken thus increasing their vulnerability to a prolapsed bladder
- The chances of this disorder increases when one is overweight
- Lifting heavy things
- Strain caused by bowel movements
- In some cases, it may result from a chronic cough
- Menopause, as it limits production of estrogen which helps in maintaining healthy tissues in the vagina
It is advised to check with a medical professional if you experience these symptoms, as a prolapsed bladder can worsen with time if left untreated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
An increasing number of kidney-related disease among children are either genetic or structural. There is a number of hypothesis regarding causes like environmental to lifestyle. The number of cases is rising due to improved diagnostic techniques.
Hence calls for more awareness among parents who often misjudge the problem assuming that it may not be big enough since it is a child.