Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SadanandYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have stone below my kidney in bladder of size 8mm I do not want surgery because of money, so please suggest me.
I am eating very good. But I am losing weight continuously. What is the problem. How can I retain my weight again? And now a days I am getting more urine? What is the problem?
While taking bath I always have to go for the pee first. When I watched out a bluefilm I become excited but while with my partner I can't be excited, and also I would like to ask that is masturbation is good or bad habit for health?
I have severe pain on extreme left of my abdomen and above the belly button. Recently I was diagnosed with duodenal ulcer, urine infection and very minute stone like particles in left kidney. This pain is related to which of the above and what should I have to reduce it.
Hi Doctor, Good evening. I am Sunil, 29 years old. Recently I have done urinary test and below are microscopy results. Pus cells: 3-5 /hpf EP Cells: 2-3 /hpf Please let me know what is this.
180/83 BP and blood sugar levels mg/dl 56 mmol/l 11. Narcolepsy attacks and chronic fatigue syndrome disorders chronic hypersomnia daytime drowsiness. Penis burns and bladder uti problems.
My brother had kidney stone last two days back he scanned in that report two small stones showing. What is the treatment for that.
I am female 15 years. Suffering a horse shoe shaped kidney with stump in front of aorta, measuring 1.3 cm. Normal in size, shape & parenchymal echogenicity. No calculus seen. No hydronephrosis. And screening of axillary lymphnodes shows significant reduction in size with largest measuring 0.9 cm.
Sir I am having mild piles, ie, fissures and tag like thing. Would you please advise on medicines, especially food style etc.
I am 25 years male having two stone of 6 and 7 mm each in both kidneys, feeling pain while urinating since two days. Can I use cystone tablet. I don't want to go for operation.
My PSA level is 10.47 and USG report says that the size of my Prostrate is 73cc. On going through the report The doctor advised me to go for Prostrate biopsy. Though the biopsy report which was done on 09.01. 2016 reveals negative results but immediately after the test was done I suffered UTI infection with blockage of urine. Accordingly I had to be admitted in hospital during the period from 12.01. 2016 to 18.01. 2016. During my stay at hospital I was treated with i. V. Antibiotic (piperacillin and tazobactam) and has been discharged on 19.01. 2016 with Catheter in situ and advised to go for MRI –Prostate. Accordingly, On 30.01. 2016 I have been undergone with MRI and the report is as under I)Prostatomegaly with benign prostatic hyperplasia Ii)Ill-defined T2W hypointense mildly enhancing areas in peripheral zone of prostate right side towards base-PIRADS 3/5. Kindly explain me if there is any possibility of malignancy in the report.
What are the daily foods having calcium we are consuming daily? Calcium enriched fruits list? Calcium enriched vegetables list? I have a stone in my kidney of 3.5mm and a stone in urinary bladder of 9.3mm? How to cure it?
Kidney ki promblm hai report me jo aaya hai creatnine 12.8, urea 252, gfr 4 hai hme kya karna chahiye parhej me kya dhyan denas chahiye krpya kuch bataye.
I have diabetes since 2 year but currently I passed through urine inspection and that is effect to kidney also so what is solution for this problem please give me solution.
I feel heat in my top of penis. Some time I feel pain and go to toilet again and again. I have also low morning erection. Some heat found in urine test. I am taking norfloxin tab from 20 days but I did not get any benefit. What can I do?
Pain at back side and many times urinate and pain during urinate. I did ultrasound but there is no problem I am facing problem from 2 years. Tamsulosin 4 mg I have taken but not working .Please help me.
Treatment for Kidney stones varies depending on the size and type of the stone or the symptoms caused by it. In case of small stones, medication and simple changes in lifestyle can be enough to treat it, but surgeries and extensive treatments are required if symptoms are severe. Following are treatment options for kidney stones:
Small stones with minimal symptoms:
- Drinking water: Drinking around 3 liters of water a day will regulate your urinary system and can effectively eliminate small stones. Unless your doctor advices otherwise, drinking ample amount of fluids, usually water, is one of the commonest way to get rid of small kidney stones.
- Pain relievers: There might be a considerable amount of pain and discomfort associated with passing the stone through urine. Your doctor may recommend pain killers like Ibuprofen, Naproxen sodium or acetaminophen.
- Medical therapy: In order to eliminate the kidney stone, your doctor may administer medical therapy. Medication like alpha blocker helps in passing the kidney stone with least pain and more quickly. It relaxes the muscles in the ureter and makes the process relatively easy.
Large stones with severe symptoms:
- Using sound waves to break up stones: In this technique, a procedure called Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL), is employed. ESWL uses the help of sound waves to create vibrations which breaks the stones in smaller pieces. This procedure takes about an hour and can cause mild pain and discomfort. Your doctor may administer sedatives to reduce your sensitivity. ESWL has side effects like blood in urine or bruising in the abdomen.
- Surgical removal of kidney stones: Surgical removal of stones is done with the help of a procedure called nephrolithotomy. It uses small telescopes and other instruments which are inserted in your back through a small incision. It is generally done in case of large stones and when ESWL fails.
- Ureteric Calculi (Using a scope to remove stones): A thin illuminated tube called ureteroscope is used to remove a comparatively smaller stone in the kidney or ureter. The ureteroscope is equipped with a tiny camera which determines the location of the stone which is then broken into pieces with the help of other instruments. It may require general or regional anesthesia.
Related Tip: "Kidney Stones and Your Diet"