Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sadaf RangooniYour feedback matters!
Hello! Doctor I have so many white hairs on my head and it's like every 2nd hair is white (not heredity) so sir pls tell me what should I do. Thankyou.
Creams and lotions alone cannot give you flawless skin. For your skin to glow, pay attention to what you eat. Your skin is constantly shedding cells that are replaced by new cells. Eating the right food gives these new cells all the nutrients they require to stay fresh, soft and supple. To make your skin blemish free, try adding these five ingredients to your meals.
- Spinach - Don't eat spinach only for its iron. Spinach also contains vitamin A and B that are known for their anti- aging properties. This helps prevent the formation of wrinkles and removes dead skin. Vitamin B also protects the skin from the effect of UV rays and skin cancer. It is also high in lutein that boosts skin elasticity and prevents your skin from drying out.
- Green tea - Green tea has been used to cure everything from headaches to acne and is high in antioxidants and flavonoids. These have anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent wrinkles. Green tea fights acne by lowering the levels of acne producing hormones. It also helps flush toxins from the skin and improves the skin elasticity.
- Garlic - Garlic is rich in sulphur that prevents infections and helps reduce inflammations. Thus, it prevents breakouts on the skin and helps the skin glow by enhancing blood flow. Sulphur also helps the body produce collagen thus keeping skin firm and supple. Garlic also has a large amount of allicin that is associated with anti-fungal and anti-aging benefits and helps smoothen skin.
- Tomatoes - The high antioxidant properties of tomatoes protect the skin from the effects of sun exposure. Another skin friendly element contained in tomatoes is lycopene that controls an acne producing hormone and protects the skin from UV rays. This also fights cellular damage and keeps the skin hydrated thus reducing wrinkles. The Vitamins A and C present in tomatoes help treat existing acne and rashes.
- Berries - Berries are loaded with antioxidants that help the skin stay blemish free and fight acne. Berries are also rich sources of Vitamin C that help produce collagen to keep the skin from sagging. The ellagic acid present in berries also fights damage caused by the sun. Lastly, the essential fatty acids in berries keep the skin hydrated and smooth.
Eating the right food has an almost immediate effect on the skin. However, in most cases it cannot reverse the effects of aging that can already be seen on your skin. So, don't wait to see your first wrinkle before you begin paying attention to your diet.