Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin SinghYour feedback matters!
No I have taken eva any medicine for dis. I initially was embarrassed to even discuss to anyone as I thought it was black mole. Ill be grateful if you could prescribe some medicine and if I can get rid of dis discolored tongue permanently.
Hi sir my 3 year old nephew has eaten silicon gel, we are not sure how much exactly he has eaten? Please guide.
I am 25 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments?
I am 13 year old, there is regular pain in my upper jaw teeth. As per doctor I should remove it, because it has deen destroyed by germs. Kinly suggest.
Sir my mouth was getting smell Im doing brushing daily 2 times what can I do what is the cure for this.
Hi, Seems like My wisdom teeth is not growing as it should be. It has already been taken approx 3 months. Please advice. Thanks, Jogendra.
May I drink water just after talking tea? Will it harm my teeth? How can I make my teeth very strong?
Sir meri saans me bahut badbu aati hai Maine ghar pe kuch ayurvedic treatment kiya magar kuch bhi farak nhi pada.
Sir I sajid want to ask you about my gum from which bleeding gets in the morning. Sometimes smell too.
Sir I am using sensodine toothpaste from last 10 days. As I'm having bleeding gums as no other toothpaste cure my bleeding. After doing sensodine I am not able to taste my food. I find it tasteless .does it have any side effect I am 31 years old. Should I Cary on sensodine.
So dear patients and friends our guidance can help you maintain a healthy lifestyle and of course a healthy set of teeth and gums.
I have dental problem, I had filed my teeth but its temporary filling. What can I do for healthy tooth.
Hi I am 34 years old. Before 2 months back I quit pan masala but after that I felt irritation in my mouth, with white lines in my chicken mouth looks whitish so I went to dentist and she replied I am suffering from 1st stage of oral fibrosis after a week I went to ENT specialist to check whether something wrong in my throat then specialist recommended Gastric medicines and daily gargling then after I went to another dentist and he told me that you have no problem in your mouth and already you have quit pan masala so chances of cancer is no more also recommended me sm fibro for 20 days. But I am very scared that cancer might attack me. Please anyone suggest what to do.
Mam meri age 20 hai mere teeth tede mede hai WO kitne time me sahi honge kitna paisa lageg Name-sanjay kumar.
Periodontitis is a serious gum infection that damages the soft tissue and destroys the bone that supports your teeth. Periodontitis can cause tooth loss or worse, an increased risk of heart attack or stroke and other serious health problems.
Periodontitis is common but largely preventable. Periodontitis is usually the result of poor oral hygiene. Brushing at least twice a day, flossing daily and getting regular dental checkups can greatly reduce your chance of developing periodontitis.
In most cases, periodontitis is preventable. It is usually caused by poor dental hygiene.
Signs and Symptoms of Periodontitis
- Swollen gums
- Bright red or purplish gums
- Gums that feel tender when touched
- Gums that pull away from your teeth (recede), making your teeth look longer than normal
- New spaces developing between your teeth
- Pus between your teeth and gums
- Bad breath
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Loose teeth
- A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
Factors that can increase your risk of periodontitis include:
- Poor oral health habits
- Tobacco use
- Older age
- Decreased immunity, such as that occurring with leukemia, HIV/AIDS or chemotherapy
- Poor nutrition
- Certain medications
- Hormonal changes, such as those related to pregnancy or menopause
- Substance abuse
- Poor-fitting dental restorations
- Problems with the way your teeth fit together when biting
If periodontitis isn't advanced, treatment may involve less invasive procedures, including:
- Scaling. Scaling removes tartar and bacteria from your tooth surfaces and beneath your gums.
- Root Planing. Root planing smoothes the root surfaces, discouraging further buildup of tartar and bacterial endotoxin.
- Antibiotics. Your periodontist or dentist may recommend using topical or oral antibiotics to help control bacterial infection.
If you have advanced periodontitis, your gum tissue may not respond to non-surgical treatments and good oral hygiene. In that case, periodontitis treatment may require dental surgery, such as:
- Flap surgery (pocket reduction surgery): The healthcare professional performs flap surgery to remove calculus in deep pockets, or to reduce the pocket so that keeping it clean is easier. The gums are lifted back and the tartar is removed. The gums are then sutured back into place so they fit closely to the tooth. After surgery, the gums will heal and high tightly around the tooth. In some cases the teeth may eventually seem longer than they used to.
- Bone and tissue grafts: This procedure helps regenerate bone or gum tissue that has been destroyed. With bone grafting, new natural or synthetic bone is placed where bone was lost, promoting bone growth.
In a procedure called 'guided tissue regeneration', a small piece of mesh-like material is inserted between the gum tissue and bone. This stops the gum from growing into bone space, giving the bone and connective tissue a chance to regrow.
The dentist may also use special proteins (growth factors) that help the body regrow bone naturally.