Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin Patil
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin PatilYour feedback matters!
I am married couple I had sex with my wife she got two time pregnant but both time she unable to carry more then seven week her pregnancy she take all test and find everything is ok then I doubt may have problems to me and my sperm and I have few pain in my testicle please give me advice.
I am pregnet women. 6 week hi hue hai mere ko 3 bar last miscarriage ho gaya tha. Lakin is baar na ho iske liye kya karu.
I took tab dronis 20, from 10 march, n completed 24 tablets on 2 april to regulate my periods. My previous date was 3 march, n now I got period on 6 april, can you please guide me when can my next periods can be expected. Thanx.
I have started menses at the age 11.5 and starting from it I am facing problem of irregularity. As I have taken treatment after taking medicine it is fine and when I stopped medicine it occurs again no periods come without medicine. Dont know what is the cause I have taken ultrasound but nothing find out.
I am at 15 dpo, I have some symptoms breast tenderness, lower abdomen cramps, lower back pain, feeling tired, is it possible I am pregnant?
I and my gf had unprotected sex on 4th day of her period (28 day cycle), I made her to eat papaya alot and she had flight journey there after and after 12 days she had spotting, we had sex on that day after some time she bleed heavily, and know when her period is due 1 day I made ger to go through pregnancy test it came out negative, and she must get her period on april 18th, today is april 19th she did not get her period, is there any chances of her getting pregnant? She bleed mid cycle so she might not get her periods in time which one is true? Please give me answer in detail? Thank you!
The term neurovascular disease refers to any kind of abnormality that can be observed in the blood vessels or in the blood supply to the spine or brain. The narrowing or shrinking of the arteries due to the plaque buildup also falls under this particular disease, which intervenes the normal blood flow to the brains, and makes the risk of stroke a more prominent one. If not treated at the right time in the right way, neurovascular diseases can not only cause disabilities in the adults, but may also be fatal.
Below are some of the common types of neurovascular diseases.
- Aneurysms: Aneurysms are a particular type of neurovascular disease where a vascular lesion or a balloon shaped abnormality manifests in the artery walls due to the walls' weakness or swelling. Vomiting, nausea and sudden headache of a severe kind are a few common symptoms of it.
- Arteriovenous malformation: When a defect is formed in the circulatory system which reduces the oxygen supply to the spinal cord and the brain, AVM or arteriovenous malformation occurs. While severe pain in the back is the main symptom of arteriovenous malformation in the spinal, headaches and seizures are common symptoms of the malformation in the brain.
- Arteriovenous fistulas: AVF or arteriovenous fistulas are nothing but some unnatural passageways in the vein and the arteries, encompassing the spinal cord and the brain. Here, the blood flows directly into a vein from the arteries through the fistulas, which gives rise to the blood bypassing the capillaries continuously.
- Carotid artery stenosis: When the carotid arteries, situated on the both sides of the neck and leads to the brain, starts to become narrower due to the plaque formation or the compositions of fatty deposits, the normal blood flow gets interrupted severely. Sometimes, mini-strokes or transient ischemic attacks are its first signs.
- Moyamoya disease: It’s comparatively a very rare condition where some blood vessels in the brains close due to blood clots. Some of its early warning signs are speech problems, weakness, limp paralysis and headaches.
- Cavernous malformation: Cavernous malformation refers to a neurovascular disease where not only the malformation occurs in the blood vessels, but they bleed too. Blood leaking from the affected blood vessels makes signs like seizures, vision loss or difficulties in swallowing, visible.
- Stroke: A stroke is a neurological event that happens all of a sudden, without any warning. As a result of it, often a new onset of different neurological symptoms becomes visible. Hemorrhagic stroke, transient ischemic attack, and cerebral infarction or ischemic stroke are three common types of strokes.
Neurovascular diseases are one of the main illness conditions that affect a considerable number of the population worldwide. Therefore, having a proper idea about the types and consulting with a doctor in case one suspects having any of the neurovascular diseases, is of crucial importance for leading a safe and healthy life. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!