Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin PatilYour feedback matters!
I have being trying from last 1.5yr to conceive baby but no result then I consult a doctor and took medicine after that in 3month I lost the baby now again trying she have given me duphaston medicine for 10days. Clomipure for 5days inject every month of 3 day period fsh. Injt. All 9 Regular. Bt i am not getting the result I am suffering for pcos also. please advise me what do I do now i am really worried.
Hello Doctor. My mother have got a cyst in her adnexa in right ovary of 69*62 mm size. Her left ovary was removed around 12 years ago. Her urine reports are: Reaction- acidic Pus- 2 to 4 R.B.C- 0 to 1 Epithelial cells-5 to 10. She need any operation or this is normal please suggest.
Tell me about the reasons of irregular menstrual cycle and how to control it And mainly which type of food is good for womens.
Past one year, I have thyroid problem. I gain too much of weight. As well as irregular menses. How to overcome it? I feel so tired.
My wife is pregnant from 2 months, I want to know that by what duration I should avoid sex with her.
The sexual health of a human being depends on various factors. These may include the physiological make up of the individual as well as the emotional well being and finally also, the physical health of the person. Ailments, illnesses and diseases can have a huge bearing on the sexual health of an individual, and a cancer patient is no different. Cancer can have a profound effect on one's sexual health:
- Sexual Dysfunction: There are various kinds of cancer and cancer treatments that can suck the energy out of the patient. This also affects the sexual drive and health of the patient. Sexual dysfunction is a common by product of many such treatments, with at least 50% women patients suffering from the same, after breast and cervical cancer.
- Surgery: This is a factor that has a high relation with the sex drive of the patient. Any surgery that is related to cancer usually takes a toll on the body, and leads to a diminishing interest in various areas like food, and sex.
- Tumour: The size and location of the tumour has a major effect on the way a person behaves sexually after treatment and surgery. The tumour decides the severity and aftermath of the treatment and surgery, as well as the amount of tissue that is eventually removed. This can affect the performance and interest of a person in terms of sex.
- Chemotherapy: This kind of therapy and treatment as well as a lot of radiation can lead to side effects like nausea, vomiting, loose motions, dizzy spells, weight loss or gain, and even loss of hair. All these factors greatly affect the person's self image and self esteem which in turn have a bearing on how the person reacts sexually. Most men and women do not have the energy or the drive for sexual intercourse after chemotherapy.
- Prostate Cancer: Getting an erection and achieving ejaculation becomes quite a challenge with this kind of cancer because of the location of the prostate gland where the tumour is generally located.
- Hormones: While the hormones get altered during the treatment and also due to the hormonal treatment that is a part of the therapy followed for cancer patients, the psychological impact and the sexual disinterest is apparent in the patients as well.
Hello doctor my mensuration date is 29 jan . sabhi nai is date k hisab sai mara ovaluation time 11to17 feb bataya. Baby conceive k liye kya muje regular sex karna hoga ya ovaluation time period mai 2-3bar karne per conceive kar sakti hu kya .kya sahi hoga baby conceive k liye please tell me.
Fingered with precum on 1st march, got period on 18th march NO sexual activity after that No periods in april, body feels hot almost all the time, breasts seem bigger pregnancy Possible?
Hi, I am 26 years old girl married one and half years before and I am trying for pregnancy but would not attain being both of us are having good sex, kindly advice any medicine to be taken for this.
Before 2 months I consulted to a Dr. Then she told me that I have ovarian cyst in left ovary. It creates problem in pregnancy?
I am 23 years old my husband 25 years old we are trying to conceive since 6 months I have irregular periods. And my husband took semen test his sperms Count was 26 ml but motility was 24% what should I do? So scared about my life pls answer asap.
Period is on but few drops only. Not regular one. Bloated can't breathe. Stressful month. Burning vagina.
Recently I had sex with my gf after sex she said to me that her outer vagina is paining very much is their any major problem.
Im married suffering frm thyroid problem t3. T4 are within range bt tsh is more than normal (15. Is there any chances to conceive.
My daughter of 11-years old having chronic cough and cold with irritation in throat. She coughed severly while at night and early in morning. She cannot breathe properly. She suffers from this i think last three months. I am given her beledona 200 thrice daily,but its now becomes sever. Please suggest me something best in homoeopathy,
I get my monthly cycle still I'm having Pcos. I've acne issues and a bit facial hair wat are the other symptoms and treatment for it.
Hello doctor. I am shabnam parveen 31 years old female got married last year on 27th February 2015. I got pregnant on 3rd September 2015 but unfortunately I had miscarriage of 23 weeks on 18 February 2016. Now again we are planning to conceive and my gynaecologist advised me to start bio - preg f medicine. I am very worried whether I would be able to conceive again or not. I am a thyroid patient also and taking thyronorm 50 MCG since from last pregnancy.
My wife is in pregnancy of 8 months she's B- blood group her child is normal but child is covered with cord around the neck and doctor recommend may for operation .Is there any danger for mother during delivery of child can you please help me out what is the exact procedure I have to follow next ? THANKS.
First time IVF - tips for men
Preparing for an IVF cycle physically as well as emotionally is as important for men as it is for women. Additionally, if it's the first time you are opting for an IVF then it will help a lot if you prepare for it in advance. There are many issues to consider like your hormonal balance, sperm count, your general health, physical and emotional issues experienced by you and your partner during the process etc. Read on to find some effective tips that will ensure that you can smoothly complete the procedure and support your partner in doing so.
1. Gather information about the process
If you and your partner are opting for IVF for the first time then it will be beneficial for you both to know about the process first. It always helps if you are familiar with the uncertainties involved and prepare yourself to face any complexities arising during the cycle.
2. Seek emotional support from family and friends or join a support group
You should build a small supportive social circle of family and friends for yourself and your partner to deal with the stress and emotional changes experienced during the process. Alternatively, joining an online infertility support group also proves to be effective.
3. Opt for fertility cleansing
Fertility cleansing for men is as important as it for women as it ensures a healthy hormonal balance. The simplest steps would be to abstain from using plastic containers for eating and drinking, consuming organic food and fertility boosting foods as well as not having soy-based food products or alcohol.
4. Provide proper nourishment to your body
For this ask your doctor to suggest a diet which will boost male fertility and ensure better sperm health. Moreover, you can have multivitamin supplements to get essential minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. Also, keep yourself hydrated by consuming at least 8 glasses of clean water every day.
5. Look after yourself and your partner
Ensure that you and your partner remain fit and healthy during the cycle by consuming a healthy diet. To keep stress at bay try exercising for 30 minutes daily or opt for fertility yoga or regular meditation. You may also think about seeking the help of a counsellor to strategically deal with the process. According to your preferences decide whether you want to have the counselling session with or without your partner.