Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin PatilYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old married. I got pregnant last year in september ,after six months of marriage but had to abort baby because I had planned to go abroad for studies but could not go. Now my in laws and husband forcing me to have baby. I am not mentally prepare for this. What should I do? Can my age affects my pregnancy? should I plan for baby now ? Please help.
Hi. My wife is not getting periods since last 10 months after she got a surgery on her first delivery and came close various times with protection also she did pregnancy tests various times but it was always negative. Is there any problem with her. What can she do.
I want to get rid of pimple and it scars. What should I do? Often I get periodical cramps how should I deal with it? Or how can I get rid with the cramps permanently.
I had sex with my wife on the 5 th day of periods when she was not bleeding. As I was not using any protection she had to have ipill. Now her date has crossed more than 11 days and she is not getting her periods. Checked the pregnancy test and it was negative. Need to know is it because of the pills or something else is wrong?
I'm 21 years old, unmarried,never had sex, my periods are delayed for 18 days from normal mensuration cycle. Which medicine should I take to get the period and regularise my cycle.
The benefits of regular exercise in our constantly changing lifestyles cannot be over emphasized. Look at any of the lifestyle associated diseases and exercise is definitely one of the ways to beat it. Over the years, with stress and changed lifestyle, people are ageing faster than they should; the rate of ageing has also increased. Including exercise as a regimen can immensely help anti-ageing. Read on to know how exercise can help skin look younger and reverse some effects of ageing.
For those who are used to a moderate workout regularly, it is like an energy drink that fires up the brain and body, leaving you more alert and alive. While most people associate exercise with workout and fatigue, the truth is that it energizes and vitalizes the body like nothing else.
- With age, the outer layer of the skin thickens and the inner layer becomes thin. This results in freckles, dark circles under the eyes, reduced elasticity, etc. The thinning inner layer is not able to replace collagen and replace elasticity at the same rate as it is being lost. What exercise does is work up sweat, which cleans off the dead cells from the top layer. The skin pores open up, thereby allowing the skin to breathe which in turn allows more oxygen to reach the underlying thin layer, and lets it make collagen. This improves firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Another way the skin is benefitted from exercise is the effect it has on the skin, which is almost equivalent to a facial. Sweating from an exercise opens up the pores, which removes all the dirt trapped in the immediate underlying layers. One should not forget to wash off the skin after a good workout; else the dirt can settle and cause damage.
- Another way exercise benefits the skin is by reducing general inflammation in the body. This helps regulate hormones that are essential for the skin and prevents free radical damage, which helps prevent ageing of the skin.
- Exercise also improves blood flow in the skin. A workout requires more blood flow to the various body parts and the tiny arteries under the skin open up, allowing more free flow of blood. This ensures the skin gets the essential nutrients that are essential for regular maintenance and growth and repair. It also reduces damage from sun and improves collagen production, which helps in controlling wrinkles.
As mentioned earlier, the underlying thinner layer has, what are called fibroblasts, which gradually reduce in number with age. The added nutrient supply can improve their number and function, adding elasticity to the skin. The overall health benefits, stress reduction, improved vitality and vigor add to these benefits, producing a younger-looking you!
Im a 20 year old girl. Im getting my periods every 20 to 23 days. Earlier 6 months ago I had a menstrual cycle of 30 to 32 days. I am worried. Please help. As sometimes I get periods twice in a month.
I am soo worried regarding irregular periods. Only 2 days is bleeding flow. Pls give me some more information.
I'm 27 years married for four months. Trying to conceive. My last period was started on sep 27. Regular periods of 28 days. I have stomach pain on my first day of my periods from my teenage. And before ten days of my periods I will have stomach pain occasionally not often. Now stomach pain and also back pain I have. Is there any problem in my uterus. Will it affect my try to conceive. I'm fully stressed and afraid of my periods. Give advice. Please.
I had sex with my wife on 5 th day of her menstrual cycle and I ejaculated inside her and she peed later on. Her cycle is of 28 days What are the chances of conception? She had headache for 2 days from that day. How can I confirm the pregnancy.
My wife is in the early stage of pregnancy (three weeks. Can she have cashew nuts/dry fruits at this stage.
Hi my age is 21. I am a female. Actually yesterday I has some kind of vaginal spotting .I thought that my periods have started because my date in the previous month was 14th but I am only having drop drop yesterday only three drops I do not know what has happened .Do I need to visit a doctor? Plus I do some exercise daily I do rope skipping upto 100 repetitions yesterday I did 200 is that a reason or is there ny other reason. I am really worried.
Hello doc, my this month period is not not yet started my date was 7th Nd I checked pregnancy test but it's negative, I been to doc Nd she gave premature some kind of tab, she said after taking this my period will start, but it's been I week it's not yet started doc Nd suddenly I'm feeling that my stomach was bloating from fews days I have taken omee tab for gas I have taken from Medical store, even I feeling fever Nd cold from last week. Present cold is not there then also my feel my voice is like I have full. Please help me out doc. Or suggest me gud tab so my period can start. Even I have cough frm 1 week it's not curing.
Had an unprotected sex with my wife 5 days before, will there is a possibility of getting pregnant. It was the 19th day of period. How to avoid this pregnancy?
Dear Sir, I made conception with my husband last two to three week ago (approx 9 jan or 12jan. After that time got periods with lot of eggy things and after it feel something diff. Pain in that part while doing toilet. What does it shows? Is it the sign of pregnancy? And if I do not want baby right now how can I do so? Repy me soon please Thank you. Note: I hadn't any medicines after conception.
Chilies have always been known as ingredients that add spice to indian food. Without chilies, any indian food cuisine is incomplete. Both have distinct tastes and also have different health benefits. Here's a comparison between the two:
Red Chilli: Red chilies are dried and then used in food a preparation. It is spicier or hotter than green chilies.
- Source of iron absorption - Red chilies contain a good proportion of iron which is very good for blood health. They also have a lot of vitamin c that helps the body in absorbing iron
- Burns calories - They produce heat in the body that directly burns down calories, just like heat generated due to exercise
- Relieves from congestion - In india red chilies are provided to a person for consumption when he is suffering from cold. It relieves congestion and helps is better respiration
- Reduces blockage in arteries - They are very powerful antioxidants that clear any blockages in the arteries or blood vessels.
Green Chilli: Green chilies are more subtle in taste and are used as fresh spices in various food preparations.
- Manages blood sugar levels - Green chilies tackle high blood sugar levels and control it if consumed regularly
- Promotes digestion - Owing to the various fibers found in them, they help in better digestion
- Good for skin - Green chilies being rich in vitamin e is a very good spice for a clean and healthy skin
- Very good for heart - Due to a considerable proportion of beta-carotene in green chilies the cardiovascular systems stays strong and the heart too stays healthy
- Both chilies have great benefits and consuming both in permitted quantities is only good for health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.