Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SachinYour feedback matters!
I have some symptoms like skin rashes, body ache ,headache ,swelling in apermit, bad odour in vagina etc is this is symptoms of hiv aids.
I have got a fibroid in my uterus. And due to that i am getting anemic. Please help me with this issue.
When I have sex with my wife she feel pain and no enjoying sex she think when he quit sex then I sleep and I also no long time have sex with my wife. So please suggest for both of us
Hi i m 18 yrs old and I have pcos. I m having my first day of my periods after a gap of 4 months but now even on first day my bleeding rate is very low and it is dark brown in colour and i m gaining weight also please help me.
Sexual Dysfunction in Men and Women -
Sexual Dysfunction is difficulty experienced by an individual or a couple during any stage of a normal sexual activity, including physical pleasure, desire, preference, arousal or orgasm.
Sunlight is an effective way to Improve your Sex Life - Sunlight plays a significant role in enhancing the sex hormones in the human blood. Sunlight promotes sexual activity in both men and women. It aids sexual development, improved fertility, increased arousal, heightened libido, enhanced sensations.
I am 32 years female and I married at the age of 28 years. I am suffering from PCOS . All the remaining test of me and my husband are normal. In may 2016 may doctor did laparoscopy and she said that no tubal blockage and she punctured some water bubbles in ovaries. 2 months completed but I didn't convieve. I was so tensed with this problem.
Taking into account the hectic lifestyle we lead, most of us end up suffering from aches and pains. But that does not mean we have to continue to suffer from them. There are plenty of easy exercises that one can follow in order to keep themselves healthy and problem free!
In order to avoid aches and pains, the first thing that a person needs to do is
- Practise hamstring stretches regularly: What this entails is that he or she needs to lie on the back, raise a leg and hold the back of it with both hands. While it may be called the hamstring stretch and one would probably normally think that the beneficial impact of doing it would be limited to the hamstring, it works quite a bit of special magic which has an ability to ease the pain in the lower back. Now, for an exercise which is so simple, is it not worth it?
- Side Stretch: Talking about stretches, another form of a stretch happens to be the side stretch. Even this is rather simple and all that needs to be done is to lie on one’s side and pull the ankle of the leg which is not in contact with the ground towards the back. While this is being done, the ankle of the lower leg should apply pressure on the thigh.
- Straight leg raise: It may seem that most of the exercises which reduce pain are stretches! However, this is not really the case as there is a place for exercises such as the straight leg raise and the like. What exactly is the straight leg raise? Well, it can be done when a person is either in a sitting position or is lying on his or her back. The toes are to be kept pointed upwards and the leg is to be raised. It is to be kept in mind that the challenge of the straight leg raise is that the knee should not be bent, at all.
- The cat and camel exercise: The terms cat and camel generally refer to members of the animal kingdom. However, jointly, in terms of exercises, the cat and camel is an exercise well worth remembering as it can save the individual quite a lot of pain. All that needs to be done is to alternatively arch one’s back towards the floor and the ceiling while resting on one’s hands and knees.
While our way of living may come with certain side-effects, but it would not be right to say that we are helpless. We need to take charge and make little changes to enjoy a healthy and happy lifestyle. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I had sex 1st time after my delivery. We had after almost 5 weeks. But it was very painful for me. Too much to bear. What's the reason for the pain.
Hey doctor, My girlfriend had I pill yesterday 9 pm and we had unprotected sex at 10 am today. Should she go for another I pill?
I am having cyst in my right ovary of 8. 7 mm. Can it effect conception. M 25 yr old. Unmarried. Having facial hairs want rid from them.
I love to have sex with my gf without using condom but she scared about pregnancy. What should I do.
My wife's cicle period is sometime 28 days and another tme is 32 days .We always engaged sex upto 24thday with condoms and there after ie 25th day to next starting date of a period , we egaged sex without any precoution.Previous month's period was ended in 28th day and started this period on 14.1.15. This day is 32th day of period and no mensus happend my wife till the time. Wife is affraid , so please mention is there any chance of pregnancy ?.We have using this method for the last 4 year and no problems were occured upto previos month. My age is 45 and wife's 38 .
I am 21 had my last cycle on 11th of this month Took ipill on 21st and I am bleeding now .Is it my normal cycle or vaginal bleeding?
Hello doctor I want to knw about twins pregnancy I wish to have twins baby's Is it possible? Is there any treatment for it?
I had sex with my husband yesterday (15th april) and I finished my period cycle on 5th of april. Its only 1 year completed of our married life and we both were not prepared mentally to conceive a baby right now. We have used condom during our intercourse. And the number of condoms he used to cover his penis is 2. He injected for 2 times and pulled out. But he hadn't ejaculated for a very long time. He got his fluid after we had fingering. I stopped him doing sex after he injected twice and pulled me. I am extremely worried about that whether there is a chance of getting pregnant or do I need to take birth control pills. He used his hands for fingering into my vagina without washing them. Please do respond at the earliest. I am having a little bit of abdominal pain right now.(the condom slipped once while he pulled the penis out of the vagina. Is loose motions in this case are the earliest sign of being pregnant? He was not in direct contact with penis due to condom protection. As per my case I am facing lower abdominal pain and frequent urination from 27th of april i. E today. Am I pregnant?
I aborted my 1 week old child by home remedies. May be it has not been completely out and because of that I am having pain in my ovary. Will you please tell me how long will this pain continue?
Did you know that HIV/AIDS is still one of the top 10 killers among African Americans ? 5th for men, 7th for women? Furthermore, the majority of all reported cases of gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis occur among Blacks, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. There?s no vaccine to prevent HIV or cure for AIDS or viral STDs, but in 2015, there are so many ways to protect yourself and others from infection.
1. ?You and your health matter.? You can shape your health and future by taking care of your sexual health today. We know you have a lot on your plate, but you need to make room for sexual health. Just like other aspects of your health ? heart health, diabetes and blood pressure ? it?s worth your time. Taking care of your sexual health can help you enjoy a healthier body, satisfying sexual life, positive relationships and peace of mind.
First, value who you are and decide what?s right for you. Sex is a natural part of life, and it can bring you pleasure, intimacy and joy, but it?s up to you to decide if and when you choose to have sex. Think about what you want in line with your personal values, desires and boundaries. These might change depending on your stage in life.
Treat your partners well and expect them to treat you well. Be with someone who makes you feel good about yourself, comfortable and safe. Partners should respect your boundaries and should care your about health.?
2. ?Get smart about your body and protect it. There are many different ways you can express yourself sexually and some activities are riskier than others. Before you have sex, it?s important to get informed about the risks of different sexual activities and the steps you can take to help protect yourself. If you?re engaging in vaginal, anal or oral sex, barrier methods, such as the male and female condom can greatly reduce your risk of contracting HIV and other STIs.
And women, if you?re having sex, you need to think about protecting yourself from both unplanned pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections. Condoms are the only method that offers dual protection. Some women are now using two methods ? a condom along with another contraceptive method, such as the IUD or pill ? to provide added protection against pregnancy. African-American girls are leading the way when it comes to dual protection with 13 percent using this strategy.?
3. ?Get tested for HIV. Testing is the gateway to care and treatment. With care and treatment, people with HIV can lead longer and healthier lives, just as people live with other long-term health conditions, but if you wait to too long, treatment is not as effective.
HIV testing is recommended at least once for all adolescents and adults. You should be tested at least once a year if you have had sex without a condom, have multiple partners, have an STI, or share drug-injection equipment.
If you?re a man who has sex with men, you should be tested at least once a year. And, you should be tested every 3-6 months if you have unprotected sex, have multiple partners, share drug-injecting equipment, or have a partner who engages in any of these behaviors.?
4. ?Get screened regularly for other sexually transmitted infections, which can increase your risk for HIV. People who have genital herpes, syphilis, and gonorrhea are more likely to get HIV. These STIs, which can cause a sore or break in the skin, disrupt barriers that provide protection against infections and may allow HIV to more easily enter your body. Regular screening is key since many of these STIs don?t have symptoms, but if they?re detected early, they can be cured or effectively treated. Regular screening for a variety of STIs is recommended for both women and men.?
5. ?If you are at significant risk of HIV infection, consider taking Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), which is a drug that can prevent HIV infection. People who are at significant risk of HIV infection should talk with their health care provider about PrEP. PrEP can help you prevent HIV by taking a pill every day. It can lower risk by 92 percent (CDC). To be the most effective, it must be taken every day. When someone is exposed to HIV through sex or injection drug use, PrEP can help stop the virus from establishing a permanent infection. PrEP is a powerful prevention tool, and when combined with condoms and other prevention methods, it can provide even greater protection than if used alone.?
6. ?Make sexual health part of your health care routine. Find a health care provider who makes you feel comfortable. Have open conversations about how to stay healthy, and any concerns that you have. Take charge of your health and make sure you get all of the sexual health care services that are recommended for you, including vaccines and screenings for STIs and HIV. To learn more about specific services for women and men.