Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SachinYour feedback matters!
Age- 29 sex- f height-5" 2 weight- 78 status- married children- one (2yrold) I want to lose my weight seriously to become fit and beautiful. Though I am very active in my daily routine but I don't look like odd to others. I can't walk alone as I have to be with my child all d time. Please suggest me the idea by doing that I will be thin within 6 months. I have uric acid 8. I have turned myself into vegetarian. I drink 3 ltr water. I m using olive oil n spinach in my food. Can I eat mango ripe. Please suggest the diet to loose at least 15 kg weight from my body.
I am 22 years old, and have four diseases which include pocs, thyroid, appendicitis and urti. How to combat this while studying because I am a student of mba too?
Mai daily T.diane35 le rhi jo ki 21 days tk leni h bt kal m pills lena bhul gyi Kuch complications to nhi hogi mai kya kru.
Me and my gf had done the sexual foreplay activity on 26th of nov. But there was not any kind of penetration. I used my penis to foreplay with her vagina. We didn't do sex. But she has missed her periods which was supposed to be on 2nd of dec. Is there any chances of getting pregnant. What does she need to do to avoid pregnancy?
My friend wife removed her uterus because of fibroid 1 year back but her ovaries are not removed but she dont get sex feeling during sex like before why?
Homeopathic remedies can soothe the pain and soreness of bruises that come from injury, reduce swelling and fluid leakage into surrounding tissues, and generally encourage healing. Some of the commonly indicated remedies are:
Arnica montana, calendula, staphysagria
Ledum palustre, hypericum, bellis perennis, calcarea phosphorica, ruta graveolens, phosphorus, symphytum,
Homeopathic remedies can help to soothe the pain of burns and reduce the chance of blistering. Burns require immediate attention to prevent further tissue damage, so cold applications and natural remedies should always be close at hand.
Cantharis, causticum, phosphorus, urtica urena, cantharis and calendula tinctures are often applied to promote rapid healing.
Insect bites and stings
Homeopathy provides safe and effective natural options for all types of bug bites and stings.
Apis mel, ledum palustre, hypericum perforatum, cantharis
Sprains and strains
A strain is an injury in which muscle fibres are unduly stretched. Sometimes it is partially torn resulting into swelling, spasm or rigidity and pain in the affected muscle as well. Homeopathic remedies are effective in removing the pain and swelling and aiding in rapid relief.
Intrauterine devices or IUD are T shaped contraceptive devices. These contain levonorgestrel or copper and are inserted into the uterus. IUDs are considered to be one of the most effective birth control measures and also they are reversible (meaning it can be removed whenever a need arises). The copper IUd has a failure rate of 0.8%, while the levonorgestrel IUD has only had 0.2% failures till now. As per a report in 2007, IUDs are used by more than 180 million users all over the world.
What you should know about Intrauterine devices:
- Types of IUDs: There are 2 types of IUDs Copper and Hormone: Copper IUD is considered to be the conventional form of the contraceptive. It is T shaped with strings and is inserted into the uterus by a doctor. It can remain in the body for three to five years. Minera is a known brand of the hormone IUD. It contains low dose of hormone progestin and releases the same when inserted in the uterus. This is also T shaped and has strings. This can be left for three years.
- Pelvic infections are not caused by IUDs: There is a belief that IUDs cause pelvic infection but this is not true. The strings of the new IUDs are very thin and they do not cause any pelvic infection even if a person is suffering from a sexually transmitted infection (STI). Though there might be a slight risk of infection when the IUD is inserted and in the first 20 days, but that also dissolves soon.
- IUD can be used at any age: Earlier IUDs were not recommended for women who had never got pregnant. However, now anyone can use these irrespective of being pregnant or not. It is very safe for all age groups from teenagers to women involved in active sex to women post menopause.
- IUD is as effective as getting a tubal ligation: It is believed that Minera is 99.4% effective while sterilization (tubal ligation) is 99% effective in preventing a pregnancy. Ligation is considered to be a permanent birth control solution, while IUDs can be reversed.
- IUDs do not cause infertility: It was believed that a STI would creep into the pelvis through the string of the IUD and cause infertility but this is not so. Though a STI can cause infertility but the IUD has no role in the same and does not contribute or worsen the infection.
- Hormonal IUD have less side effects than birth control pills: Breast tenderness, acne, and bleeding for a short time may persist for the initial 3-4 months in case of hormonal IUDs. The copper IUD lead to cramping and heavy flow during menstruation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
If you are experiencing lower back pain during pregnancy, you should know that it is a common complaint. The lower back pain may occur because of several factors associated with pregnancy. You gain weight, your center of gravity shifts and your hormones relax the ligaments present in your pelvic joints. There are several ways by which you can reduce your lower back pain during pregnancy. They are as follows:
- Practice good posture: As the baby grows inside you, your center of gravity changes in a forward direction. You may feel like falling forward and may lean back for prevention. This strains the lower back muscles and causes back pain during pregnancy. You need to maintain a good posture. Always stand tall and straight, hold your chest up high, and keep your shoulders backwards and relaxed. You should not lock your knees.
- Get proper gear: Get adequate gear for dealing with lower back pain during pregnancy. You must wear low heeled shoes having good arch support. Avoid wearing flat heeled shoes and high heels, which will shift your balance more forward, thereby increasing the chances of falling. You can also opt for a maternity support belt. This additional support might be helpful for you.
- Lift properly: While you are lifting an object, you should squat down, lifting your legs and arms. Do not bend at your waist and lift with your back. Know your limits before lifting anything.
- Sleep on your side: Sleep on your sides keeping your knees bent, instead of your back during pregnancy. You may also use support pillows between your knees, under your abdomen and at your back.
- Hot and cold massage: Although this method is not effective for long term relief, massaging your lower back with a hot pad followed by an ice pack may be effective for temporary pain relief.
- Engage in regular physical activity: Regular physical activity helps you in keeping your back strong and also relieves pain during pregnancy. You should opt for mild exercises such as walking and water exercises. You should consult a physical therapist for showing you effective stretches and aerobic exercises which are beneficial.
You can try stretching your lower back, resting your hands and knees and keeping your head in line with your back. Pull your stomach in, rounding your back a bit, and hold the position for some seconds. Several other complementary therapies are also effective in curing lower back pain during pregnancy.
When I sex with my wife. I insert my penis in vagina. Then suddenly flow leak out from her vagina also. How to get pregnant. because my flow leak from vagina.
I am 47 years old. Recently I got some problem with my periods. It started by the mid of 2014, I was getting severe abdominal pain before and after menstruation. The pain continues for more than a week. I consulted a gynecologist by december. I had to undergo scanning and biopsy test. The result was ok but in the month of february I got menstruation twice with heavy bleeding. This april 24 periods started with less bleeding but with severe pain. It stopped after four days, again on may 10 the same type of bleeding started with severe pain. It continued till today i. E. 18. This time I had proper bleeding but the pain was excruciating. I am a teacher working in bhutan. We don? t have proper medical facilities because of which I couldn't consult a gynecologist. Please suggest me what to do ?
Is it normal to have watery discharge from both breast while squeezing then I have one 3n half year old boy prolactin test r normal.
Had pid earlier. Taken oflox oz and doxycycline courses. Again after 20 days. Having intense vaginal hole itching with yellowish White discharge. We are using condoms. Husband is not having any symptoms. What is this? Have taken anti fungals also. Having weakness and joint pains too!
I am a female, age is 27 years. My left fallopian tube is seems likely blocked. Can I conceive with this problem or if not then what is the treatment.
There are some commonest misconceptions about infertility and these misconceptions should be eliminated as soon as possible so that the actual facts can be known. There are many online sites where you can find detailed information on the scientific explanations regarding infertility and you can follow them.
List of myths and facts regarding infertility:
1. Myth: The menstrual cycle of a woman is for 28 days.
Fact: Normal cycle ranges between 21 to 36 days.
2. Myth: A woman can have pregnancy on the day one of menstrual cycle.
Fact: The released eggs remain viable for almost 12-14 hours and a woman can get pregnant after an intercourse done two days after ovulation and five days before ovulation.
3. Myth: Infertility occurs due to stress.
Fact: Ovulation can surely get delayed due to hormone suppression, but infertility does not occur due to stress.
4. Myth: Sperms stay active for few hours.
Fact: Sperms stay alive at least for five days.
5. Myth: Men with a higher sexual drive will have a normal sperm count.
Fact: There is no relation in between fertility and virility. Sometimes, it has been found that men having a higher sex drive do not produce sperms.
6. Myth: Women have to wait for three months to conceive after stopping the usage of contraceptive pills.
Fact: As soon as a woman stops pill usage, hormonal levels go back to normal condition, as a result of which ovulation begins immediately.
7. Myth: Only females have infertility troubles.
Fact: Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles as per the current scientific studies.
8. Myth: Ovulation occurs in a woman on the 14th day of menstrual cycle.
Fact: Ovulation can be calculated by counting 14 days backwards from the past menstrual cycle's last day.
9. Myth: Daily sex can increase conceiving chances.
Fact: During ovulation, having sex each day, especially in between 12 to 16th day of the cycle can be the best timing.
10. Myth: Fertility troubles occur at 35.
Fact: Peak fertility timing in a woman's life is 20 and this might continue until late 30s. Fertility troubles might even arrive at a younger age. With age, conception chances get declined, especially after 35.