Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin DalalYour feedback matters!
All the diseases have three level of origin.
So in most of the major diseases we have give treatment procedures in all these three aspects.
1.Medicines are necessary for balancing the physical ailments.
2.reciting of proper mantra and proper japa is necessary for Subtle level imbalance.
3.proper breathing exercises and proper dharana and dhyana are necessary for
removing the roots of the disease from the karana bhava of the patient.
AIR POLLUTION IS A MAJOR PROBLEM NOW ALL OVER THE WORLD.
SO EVERYDAY BREATHING PRACTICE IS A MUST FOR ALL OF US.
if u like to know more on this u can call me on my indian mobile:0091-98467-11530
in between 7am-8am OR 7pm-8pm.(indian standard time).
Or u can write me on my e-mail:email@example.com
Chances are you make plenty of resolutions each year, but don’t stick to them for various reasons including that some of them are unrealistic or not in your capacity that year: resolutions are easily made and with good intentions too but not easily kept. This time around, why not make some healthy resolutions you can not only actually stick to, but that will also transform your life for the better? Choose what is suitable, but when you do, stick to it like your life depends on it: today that is not an understatement but a fact of life. Good health is equal to a good life. Here are a few gems towards that goal:
1. Include more healthy foods into your daily diet
How often do you find yourself munching on junk food compulsively, just because you are hungry? You may be fully aware of the fact that this affects your health adversely, but still are unable to change your habit. This new year, be strict with yourself and choose healthier options. Abstain from fast foods and have more home cooked meals containing colorful vegetables: the more colorful the better. Replace chips with fruits for snack time.
2. Increase your amount of water intake
Drinking about 8–10 glasses of water every day is necessary to cleanse and detoxify your body, but do you actually drink that much honestly? With the onset of the New Year, make it a habit to drink water instead of quenching your thirst with soda or any other artificially sweetened beverages. If you don’t like having water every time, you may opt for freshly squeezed fruit juices or healthy tender coconut water as well. When we want to wash our bodies externally, we take a bath. To bathe the body from the inside, we need to flush out our system drinking lots of water, everyday.
3. Ensure that your body gets some physical activity daily
You may have set unrealistic workout targets for yourself in the previous years, but this year set more achievable targets. Design a routine for yourself, which consists of some fun and easy physical activities like swimming, dancing, jogging or simply climbing the stairs instead of taking a lift, apart from joining the gym, which can be tedious for some. Do these simple things daily and watch the positive turn your health takes.
4. Stay away from multitasking - at least while eating
If you check your Smartphone while eating, make a resolution this year to never do it again. Abstain from multitasking at least while you are sitting with your family at the dining table. Studies suggest that people who observe their surroundings while eating rather than concentrating on their phone, tend to choose healthier food options and do not overfeed themselves. And people who are present with the food while eating are able to appreciate what they eat and eat just short of being full!
5. Pick up a new hobby
Your health depends on both your mental and physical well-being. So, it’s essential to ensure that you have a peaceful mind besides a fit body. This new year choose a hobby that makes you feel happy, fulfilling, productive, interesting, and fills up your leisure time. It can be anything like reading, singing, photography, blogging or travelling as long as it helps you de-stress. Too much of television wastes the mind by bombarding it with predigested mental foods that do not provoke it to think.
6. Express your feelings
Every feeling, without exception, must be expressed. Unexpressed feelings pick the most vulnerable organ and express themselves in that organ to either lead to malfunctioning or total dysfunction, resulting in your having to finally have the organ surgically removed! When emotions are vented out in appropriate ways, you will feel healthy and stress-free. In fact stress is nothing but the effect of bottled up emotions.
7. Relax, relax, relax
The paradox in life is that the easiest thing to do is to relax. We become tense for little or no reason and create a huge burden on our health. Meditation and deep breathing are the best aids to calm ourselves, and to be at harmony with our inner selves. And a strong connection with this health facet is to have a good night’s sleep and wake up by 6 AM irrespective of whatever time you go to sleep. Retiring to bed should ideally be at around 10.30 pm every night.
Besides considering all these resolutions, make up your mind to stay optimistic this coming year and distance yourself from all types of negativities. This will not only lead you towards happier times, but will also keep you in great health throughout the year.
Remember that in the past diseases chose people, today we chose our disease. The choice is really ours: chose good living over misery and suffering.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hello doctors I want to ask you that my wife gave birth a baby boy on 1st Nov 2016. Our baby was premature and now he is 2 months ols. My concern is that his mother not able to produce her milk. So we are feeding him cow milk. So o want to ask if there is any treatment to produce mother milk so we can feed our son his mother milk instead of top feed. Kindly give suggestion. Dinesh jaipur.
I am 23 years old female. Unmarried. I had my periods on 19 Feb nd Unfortunately I had unprotected sex on 26 but as it is our first time I had bleeding and within few minutes we stopped he definitely didn't cum in me. But I am very much worried of getting pregnancy .I started ovral l today please help me.
Hello, I had sex with my wife on June 18. She's period on June 1st . Till date she not get pain for periods. How to confirm she is carrying or not please help.
Hi I am trying to get pregnant. Can I join zumba classes to reduce weight. Can exercises effects in implantation of fertilised egg.
Hello, I am facing excessive hair loss for last 3-4 months. I was diagnosed with pcod by a gynecologist who did sonography by herself in her clinic. She said that in both ovary pcod has developed. But after that I went to sexologist and she said that pcod is in only one (left) ovary with 11-12 follicles. Then I went to endocrinologist, who said that at this age (36 yr) pcod is not a big problem as my all blood reports came normal (I.e.hormonal, thyroid and all other reports are within normal range) and periods are very regular i.e. Exactly 30 days cycle. With this she said that hormonal therapy should not be given after 35 years and suggested me follihair and evacuate. Even I am totally not interested in taking hormonal therapy, as my mother had stroke and is paralyzed for last 7 years, but even after taking follihair and evacure for 1 1/2 months, hair fall is there. I am so worried, losing hair at high speed. I'll highly appreciate if you could help me. Thx a lot.
I have advised by doctor to take T4 thyroid test for my wife and got the result is 13.8. She is pregnant now and completed 7 weeks. I would like to know whether this is normal or high. If it's high what would be the best remedy for this? Kindly assist me.
I do not want a baby right now, and I want sex without condom, so what is perfect days after periods or before period?
Hello mam, I am a girl. I want to know how can I enjoy sex to the fullest, I mean how to get multiple orgasm Please suggest.
I am a 27 year old female I HV 8 months baby by normal delivery. But now I have hair loss problem what should I do?
Cumin seed is a culinary herb that is local to Asia and is particularly used in India on everyday basis. Cumin seeds are otherwise called jeera, caraway and kummel. It is a product of the cumin herb, however, it transforms into a seed only once it has dried. Cumin is an esteemed spice as it has numerous health advantages, usually for digestive conditions like colic, dyspepsia and flatulence. Nevertheless, consuming cumin seeds can have numerous side effects as well; so consult your specialist before you use it for medicinal purposes, as it can cause certain side effects as well, such:
- Acidity or heartburn: Cumin seeds are known for their gas easing properties, yet it can bring about one of the most widely recognized digestive issue that is heartburn. It tends to facilitate the escape of more gas into your gastrointestinal tract.
- Liver damage: Oil present in the cumin seeds is very unstable and can bring about liver and kidney damage, in case one consumes cumin seed in huge quantities for a long stretch of time. Cumin oil is used for animals to prevent or reduce muscle fits and spasms.
- Burping: The carminative impact of cumin seed may bring about excessive burping. Also, burping is sometimes referred as a ructus or belching, which includes too much bloating. Gas from the intestinal tract and stomach is released through the mouth. At times, burping has an awful smell and a trademark sound.
- Abortifacient effects: Cumin seeds may also affect pregnant ladies. Consuming a lot of cumin seeds can prompt an unnatural birth cycle or instigate untimely or premature labor.
- Low blood sugar level: Consuming cumin seeds in large quantities can bring down the glucose level in the body. One must remember this in case you are setting out toward a surgery in the near future. During surgery, it is crucial to keep up the glucose level.
- Narcotic effects: Cumin seed has opiate properties. They need to be consumed with precaution, as they can be addictive. Opposite reactions of cumin seed are mental blurring, sleepiness and nausea.
- Heavy menstrual cycle: Cumin seeds may cause heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle. In the event of cumin seeds being consumed in large amounts, you may experience heavier periods.
- Causes allergy: Utilization of cumin seeds can bring about skin rashes and sensitivity. So individuals with skin sensitivity need to consume less cumin seeds to improve the condition.
- Not good for diabetics: Diabetic patients need to control their glucose level. They must maintain regular glucose levels to stay sound. Fluctuating glucose levels are a strict no for most diabetics. As mentioned recently, cumin seeds may diminish your glucose level rapidly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.