Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin Dalal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin DalalYour feedback matters!
I am 47 years female, and now I am having my periods for nearly 15 days, and I also cannot control my urine while walking, due to my prolonged period I am getting very irritated, please suggest some medicine.
I am 29 years old sexual active I have gonorrhoea or chlamydia infection in throat which doctor is suitable for check up.
2.) grains: all grains especially amaranth (rajgeera) and quinoa are higher in protein content than others.
3.) all green and yellow vegetables help the synthesis of protein in the liver, which is very important especially for weight loss.
4.) good quality fermented foods: these are easily digested as they have been broken down already by good bacteria, and are also rich in protein.
5.) nuts and seeds are concentrated forms of both proteins and fats. These include flax, pumpkin, sunflower, walnuts and almonds.
6.) spirulina (easily available online in india) is rich in trace minerals, chlorophyll, and is the highest source of concentrated protein.
We r trying to conceive bt my periods come early n first two days one spot is noted after two days I get regular bleeding what date to I consider for periods for eg I got my period on 28 only one spot noted n 30 I got regular bleeding I can't get date for ovulation? please help?
Hello sir, I had 4 times take a abortion pill and nowa days I knew my blood group is a negative. What I can when I am planning to next pregnancy?
IVF (in vitro fertilisation) and surrogacy are alternative methods of having a baby and can be resorted to when a couple cannot conceive the natural way. There are three things you must keep in mind before making a choice between IVF or surrogacy:
Surrogacy is opted for when the woman is unable to conceive by natural means and when there's no possibility of her getting pregnant whatsoever. Surrogacy can be of two types- full surrogacy and partial surrogacy. On the other hand, IVF works towards the treatment of infertility in one or both the partners, enabling the woman partner to conceive the child. IVF involves the fertilisation of a woman's eggs by the sperm of the intended father in a laboratory dish. The developed embryo (or fertilised egg) is then implanted in the woman's uterus.
Risks of surrogacy include multiple births, ectopic pregnancy (implantation of the fertilised egg in the fallopian tube instead of the uterus, leading to miscarriage) and birth defects in the child, to name a few. As for risks associated with IVF, ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (swollen and painful ovaries), multiple births, ectopic pregnancy and stress can take place if IVF is opted for.
Surrogacy requires the fulfilment of complex legal processes, such as determining eligibility, matching profiles of surrogates with intended parents, finding of a potential surrogate and more, which require proper legal counselling. Besides the cost of surrogacy in India is higher than IVF.
IVF does not involve any such processes and is easier to carry out. The low cost of IVF in comparison to surrogacy makes it a much more viable option. Based on these factors, you can make the choice of a procedure that is best suited for you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Quite contradictory to popular belief, as per a research paper published in 2015 by Harvard medical school, people who eat spicy foods on a regular basis and in moderate amounts have a 14% probability of outliving their non-spicy food eating peers. Also, the same research also indicates the fact that people who eat spicy food on a regular basis are less likely to suffer from cancer or other fatal heart diseases as compared to those who are averse to spice.
So, what is it that makes spicy foods better for your ticker and the overall health? Let’s find out.
- Spicy foods are usually rich in anti-oxidants, a regular intake of which helps to prevent cancer, respiratory diseases and other heart disorders.
- Peppers have a high amount of ‘capsaicin’ in them which is particularly beneficial in resisting abnormal swelling of different body parts. Capsaicin also helps in the regulation of metabolic functions of the body which prevents further serious complications of diabetes and cardio-vascular disorders. Capsaicin also helps to prevent sinus infections, hypertension and severe intestinal disorders. At times, Capsaicin acts as a pain-reliever.
- Peppers also contain a healthy amount of Vitamin C which defends the body against cancer and helps in the formation of collagen (building blocks of the skin) and other connective tissues. Vitamin C is useful in the production of glutathione, an immensely strong anti-oxidant that strengthens the immune system of the body.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I had my periods on 7th october last month. Then I had unprotected sex right after that and I took an I pill on 11th. I think I had periods again on 17th. They were same as them but I was confused coz I just had them a week ago. So is everything ok? And when should I expect my next period date?
I am 31 years and was trying for second child last month i.e.nov 24th I done iui treatment and on 11thdec I got my menstrual period and on 12th dec when I go for follicular study and my follicles shown 1.6*1.4 cm and they said iui is not possible for this month. What can I do now?
We got recently married 2 weeks back, first night she had normal pain while penetrating into her and after some seconds pain was gone and she had normal sex and same process followed after, but last 2 days she has been experiencing acute pain throughout the sex, and as a result we started abstaining from sex. She is expecting her periods by 9th may. Kindly suggest.
My periods got over four days back, but suddenly it started again today afternoon. What could be the reason & do I need to take any medicine for the same.
I am 34 years old nd I am planning fr my first baby nd was trying fr this since Dec 2016 bt Cldnt conceive. So before one month I consulted wth a gynecologist nd she advised me 2 go fr sonography nd diagnosed a problem p.c.o.d.plz guide me wat is dis. Wat precautions I hv 2 tk. N hw cn I cure dis pblm. Hw much time it will take 2 conceive. .is dis a permanent decease or cn I remove dis pblm by root nyhw. I don't hv much time coz it hs been already 3 years since I got married. .plz help me.
Are you experiencing vaginal bleeding during pregnancy? This is known as spotting when the bleeding is light and the color of the blood can vary from red to brown. However, bleeding during pregnancy can occur due to several other factors as well, which can indicate serious conditions.
Serious causes of bleeding during pregnancy
- Bleeding during early pregnancy may indicate miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy. Abdominal pain and cramps are likely to be experienced in both the cases.
- Early miscarriage occurs when your baby is not developing normally, making bleeding heavy. Some women experience early miscarriage even before knowing about their pregnancy. When the bleeding signifies a miscarriage, tummy cramps are common and the bleeding is subjected to becoming abnormally heavy.
- An ectopic pregnancy occurs when the fertilized egg implants itself outside your uterus. Dark, continuous bleeding with a watery appearance is likely in case of this condition. An ectopic pregnancy can cause severe complications and should be removed.
- Molar pregnancy is another condition in which vaginal bleeding during pregnancy is likely to occur. It is not very common, but should be removed immediately. It occurs when the embryo does not develop properly, but some placenta-forming cells continue to grow and multiply.
- A blow to your abdomen as a result of a fall or any kind of injury may also cause bleeding during pregnancy.
Dealing with bleeding during pregnancy
- It is important for you to call your doctor, midwife, or hospital healthcare professional and let them know, even if the bleeding stops. You may need to visit the hospital for undertaking examinations and tests.
- A gentle examination of the insides of your vagina is carried out. You may also be recommended to undertake an ultrasound scan. An ultrasound scan is effective in ruling out ectopic pregnancies.
- Certain routine tests may also be prescribed by your doctor. Blood tests and urine tests are undertaken for checking out the levels of your pregnancy hormones. A test for finding the rhesus status and blood group is also required.
In case of light vaginal bleeding or spotting during pregnancy, your baby is most likely to be unaffected in any way. A lot of pregnancies carry on and turn out to be successful in spite of bleeding. Such cases of light bleeding commonly stop on their own.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!