Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sabby I Lewis
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sabby I LewisYour feedback matters!
After my delivery I didn't loose my weight I gain 30 kg in my pregnancy time now my baby got two months Wat should I do I am a police officer so need to be fit body.
I have consulted a doctor for my wife and has prescribed daxid 50 for 10 days. 25 mg once for 5 days and 50 mg once for 5 days to start with. Is it standard prescription. Is it safe. Doctor feels it to be depression plus anxiety. Please suggest.
I am using glow care drops homeopathic medicine is it true that in starting more pimple comes on face.
I have stone about 17mm in right kidney can it removed by medicine. Please give me suggestion both allopath and homeopath.
I am 29 year old female. From last few months my one nose seems to be blocked very often. I am suffering with any cold or cough. And because of this I think snore in sleep. What should I do to resolve this?
Getting white spots all over my back because of consuming whey protein shake for 2 months. I consumed 2 different brands. prostate of Ultimate Nutrition and Nitrotech of Muscletech. Please suggest what could be the ingredient that is allergic to my body.
I am suffering from cough from 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever cough hard can you suggest me what can done?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months bat didn't see any changes. What should I do.
I am 14 year old girl. I cleaned the boil with dettol under nose. Soon it becomes dark circle under nose. What is the solution to change the colour of dark spot.
My son's age is 5 years 7 months. When he was 2.6. We move outside bringing him for travel or else. We often notice that whenever he go outside and ride a taxi , a bus or ac car. He felt ill and vomit. This problem not arise in ac metro trains and train reservation compartment. Now when he goes to school in the morning by rickshaw he vomit regularly or if we go to park with him he often vomit. We consult the doctor who are giving regular vaccines to him from early stage he suggest us that its motion sickness or else. He told us to give gravol for motion sickness and ondem syrup for vomiting. But his illness turning to a regular syndrome. Could you kindly tell me the proper treatment or is there any alternate therapy that we can give him so that its remove or What is the solution? Please suggest me.
Hi, My name is shraddha. I had pimple problem and then a doctor told me it is an ance problem, now I don't have any pimples or ance on my face. But hyperpigmention and blackheads. Please help me as I am about to get married. I have see the dermaroller treatment, but I don't want to do that ; as it is too painful.
I am 19 year old male and has skin problem. My skin is very dry and many a times my skin becomes black at a certain point of my wrist. Also I am having hair fall problem since last 2 years. Please tell me what to do?
Psoriasis is a common skin disease characterized by thickened patches of inflamed, red skin covered with thick, silvery scales. The elbows and knees are the most common areas affected by psoriasis. It will often appear in the same place on both sides of the body. The patches can range in size from smaller than a dime to larger than a hand.
Description of Psoriasis-
Normally, skin cells mature and shed after about a month. In psoriasis, the cell maturation speeds up, taking only three to four days. Because the lower layer of skin cells divide more rapidly than normal, dead cells accumulate in thicker patches on the skin's outermost layer called the 'Epidermis'.
Forms & Classifications-
Psoriasis occurs in a variety of forms that differ in their intensity, duration, location, shape and pattern of scales. The most common forms are:
- Plaque Psoriasis: Plaque psoriasis is the most common form of psoriasis. It is characterized by raised, inflamed, red lesions covered with a silvery-white buildup of dead skin cells (scales). This is found primarily on the Body, elbows, knees, scalp and finger or toe nails.
- Guttate Psoriasis: Guttate psoriasis occurs most frequently in children and is characterized by numerous small, red, drop-like scaly macules that develop rapidly over a wide area of skin. This may appear following an infection, most frequently strep throat.
- Inverse Psoriasis: Inverse psoriasis occurs in the armpit, under the breast, in skin folds, around the groin, in the cleft between the buttocks and around the genitals. It is usually pink and irritated but lacks the thick scale seen in other forms of psoriasis.
- Pustular Psoriasis: Pustular psoriasis is a rare form characterized by small pustules (whitehead-like lesions) found all over the body or confined all over the body or confined to the palms, soles and other isolated areas of the body.
- Palmoplantar Psoriasis: This type of Psoriasis are most likely to show up on the palms and soles. It can also appear on the tops of your feet, backs of your hands, and on knuckles and nails. It may be triggered by an injury to the skin, an infection, or another skin condition such as hand dermatitis. It may first occur during a period of psychosocial stress. Lesions are like cuts which bleed.
Psoriasis - Homeopathic Treatment
The patient should be encouraged to expose maximum to sunlight and avoid trauma during the active phase.
Homeopathic treatment of psoriasis – Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach.
This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the signs and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat psoriasis but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned; several well-proved remedies are available for psoriasis treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of psoriasis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.