Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sabakshi ShaikYour feedback matters!
Hello My mom recently operated for utres removal They removed uterus But from that day she has become very weak and also suffering from weakness and bodypains Can I get a suggestion to get rid.
I had done minor surgery of pinodile sinus around 4 years back, during that time I had very bad back pain and after the operation it has reduced completely. But now again just from 1 years back I started getting the back pain but this time it's not like before, Its very little. Pls advice me what needs to be done.
I get dark circles under my eyes. Pls tell me y those coming. Is there any solution to get rid about those? Pls help me.
My head gets heavy for two or three days after masturbation and intercourse. Feel intoxicated, irritating behavior, memory loss. Sometimes headache. Feel little better after taking Naproxen Tablets.
Hi There, I have sever acne on my Back and buttock, Can you please suggest some medicines . I follow strict diet .
Am suffering with pimples from past 6 years that too very heavily .many scars are happened on my face. I went for peel treatment in 2012. Bt there is no use of it. Somehow its better nt a major solution for me. Even their growth is increasing now a days. Many suggested for laser co2 treatment. Bt am I have so many doubts on it. 1.is there any side effects of it ? 2. Is there any chances of re growth of pimples ? 3. Or they wil go off for permanently? 4.where to take This type of treatment ?
Love:It does make the world go round. With millions of songs and movies that have this emotion in its center, can it really be any other way? From early life, love acts as a security blanket from our parents, a growing up adventure with siblings and an out of the world experience with pets. When you learn to care and love, it becomes a life habit that helps you find happiness in all situations.
In several Harvard studies over the years on finding the 'secret of happiness'and the connection between happiness, health, and love, one common undisputed fact emerged that love and good relationships keep you healthier and happier. There really is no medicine like having someone to love and share a life with. Note that you need these reasons for being in love but it is great to know them any way.
- The heart and love connection: Our heart has been connected with the emotion of love for so many reasons. Historically, the heart was thought to be the seat to thinking, emotions and memories. It beating extra hard during excitement and love gave an automatic connection to the two. This popular notion continued to take center stage even after it was scientifically proven that the heart only pumped blood while the brain took up other functionalities. The association remains strong until date where the beating heart as a life source is associate with love - which makes life a happy place.
- Love can boost your immune system: A research by Ronald Glazer and Jan Kiecolt-Glaser suggested that couples who engaged in positive conflict resolution had a higher functioning immune system than those who didn't. Which means, if you get into an argument, you need to play fair and play nice. Couples who argued and stonewalled showed a larger decline in their immediate immune system functioning. Some connection!
- Love more, live longer: According to a 2004 study by the CDC, married couples had the lowest mortality rates. Generally speaking, people who are in committed, loving relationships experience less stress which translates to improved heart health. Happy and loving relationships also coax us into giving up risky behaviours like smoking, especially when you want to raise a family. This in turn propels a healthy lifestyle.
- It can reduce your pain: Pain is a feeling when we are physically harmed internally or externally and its intensity is controlled by our brain. But the heart plays an equally important role in its intensity - i.e. reducing it. If you hold the hand of the person you love, it can minimize your feelings of pain. No wonder then that women in labor hold their husband's hand to tide through the pain!
- Love can keep your heart happy: Love increases the feeling of bliss and elevates you into a different sphere of optimism, energy and sense of well being - all of which go into keeping your heart healthy.
I have a masturbation issue I do it everyday 3 times a days erection is good till 8 inches. I am afraid if my penis size will not decrease due to a lot of masturbation or my sexual stamina will not decrease. The discharge should come after having a intercourse automatically but in my case I have masturbate for discharge. At times my penis pains when full erection is done. Moreover.I am suffering from phimosis due to which smegma accumulates. Is this the condition is severe, since my penis becomes painful when it erects.
There is a major problem with me, when I do exercise regularly, my weight remains good. But after leaving exercise for a few time it decreases promptly. As I am 6 feet tall and it seems bad to be skinny.
I am bipin kumar I have fever from last 23 days I have examined the blood but did not seek well what should I do please suggest me?
Flaxseed is also known Linseed and its scientific name is Linum usitatissimum, belongs to the member genus Linum and family Linaceae.It was originated from Mediterranean centre and now a days it is worldwide. In India it has been known for years.
This tiny seed is packed with micronutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and healthy cholesterol that help fight from diseases such as, heart disease, cancer, hot flashes(protect from toxicity of radiation), diabetes, etc.
Health benefits of flaxseed:-
- It is fair source of antioxidants (lignan) that has estrogen that helps to regulate hormonal imbalance in women.
- Good source of Omega 3 fatty acids, These are essential poly unsaturated fatty acids that are crucial for healthy heart(dilate arteries) and Prevent cancer.
- It is good source of fibre and low carbohydrate content so It is also helpful to control diabetes
- It helps in weight loss.
- It helps in lowering cholesterol and helpful for skin and hair.
- Nutritional information:- (Per 100 gms)