Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saameer R. KamathYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old female and have stomach pain last 4 months I haven't got any relief. What should I have do now?
I am having stomach problems. I am having very loose stools and with water from almost a month regularly, even when I am eating very light foods also like oats, dalia,khichdi. I am regularly having bananas also but nothing is helping me. There is no pain in stomach, just loose stools. Please give me some suggestions.
I am 21 years old. My hairs are turning grey. Please suggest something to avoid early greying of hairs.
I am getting allergy on my skin and it leads to scratching my body with my hands. So, please give a solution for this.
One of the deadly diseases caused by the bite of an infected mosquito is Chikungunya. If you suddenly experience unbearable joint pain with symptoms of fever, consult a doctor immediately. Even the name Chikungunya etymologically means "to become twisted". If you are having the aforementioned symptoms, there is a high chance you are suffering from Chikungunya.
Symptoms of Chikungunya: Chikungunya affects your body within 3-4 days of the mosquito bite. The first sign of Chikungunya is sudden fever, which causes mild tremors in your body accompanied by severe pain and swelling of the joints. A headache and pain in the muscles are other two symptoms of this disease. The most glaring indication that you are suffering from it is the excessive joint pain you experience. This pain usually lasts for a few days to a couple of weeks. If left untreated, this disease can prove to be fatal.
- The joint pain will have a paralyzing effect on your body resulting in extreme pain.
- Your finger joints and foot exhibit signs of swelling, causing severe pain.
- You will experience pain in your hip, wrists and elbows.
Other symptoms of the disease include neurological and mild cardiac complications. You may even complain of having an eyesore. Also, there are chances of you suffering from gastrointestinal problems. However, none of these symptoms will be as severe as the excruciating joint pain you experience.
Some preventive measures can be taken, them being:
- Drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Get plenty of sleep. It might be impossible for you to sleep especially when you are having body aches. Thus ask your doctor for some painkillers which will let you rest.
- Paracetamol is a must to beat fever and joint pain.
- Anti-inflammatory pills will be strictly recommended by your doctor to treat the inflammation.
- Use a mosquito net at night
- Keep your house clean so that the Chikungunya mosquitoes don't thrive
I am 45 years a working women- lecturer, weight is 78, hight 5'2. I am suffering from thyroid taking one 100mg tab thyroxine daily. Also taking amlopres at one tab daily. Bp and thyroid both will remain normal. I have work out at gym about 90+ minutes daily: cordio 30 minutes yoga and crunch etc.My problem is my weight is not reducing. Taking very healthy and balance fibre rich diet.Kindly tell me a proper diet plan so that I can reduce my weight at least 5 kg in a month.
I have COPD. No specific medicine has been recommended by the specialist except an inhaler Trio Mate (one dose daily). .For the rest I am practicing Pranayama and other breathing exercises, apart from daily long walks. Are there any medicines which help in strengthening the lungs. I have heard of Breathe Free by Organic India and some pack by Patanjali.
How to control on masturbation. I masturbate daily one a day .i cannot control myself so what is the procedure to control masturbation.
I have mouth ulcer many times. I use smile ucler but after sometime I received the same. I also use orasap gel too. please help to cure permanently.
Epilepsy is a common illness and therefore, we commonly encounter women with epilepsy (WWE), who are either pregnant or contemplating pregnancy. There are a lot of apprehensions and misconceptions regarding managing epilepsy in this group of WWE. Here, I wish to highlight some of the important aspects of managing epilepsy in women who are planning a pregnancy or are currently pregnant.
1. If a woman is seizure-free for at least two years, she can consider withdrawing anti-epileptic drugs (aeds) under the supervision of neurologist, and then plan for pregnancy.
2. If a woman has seizures, it is better to continue aeds during pregnancy, as the risk to the baby is several times higher with seizures, as compared to that with aeds.
3. Sodium valproate has the highest risk to the developing baby, and it should be avoided in pregnancy.
5. The lowest effective dose of aed should be used.
6. Try to use only a single anti-epileptic drug, if possible.
7. Folic acid vitamin supplements should be used in pregnancy.
8. The dose of anti-epileptic medication may have to be increased during the last three months of pregnancy.
9. Ct scan of the brain should be avoided, as far as possible, during pregnancy, as radiation exposure due to it may harm the baby.
10. Mri brain is reasonably safe for baby, especially after the first three months of pregnancy. So, if needed, it may be performed.