Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.Surendra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.SurendraYour feedback matters!
I have bad cold from last 3 days and head ears are paining even thought is paining please suggest medicine.
While I am doing sex with my wife my pennis leaks spums even before I put in her. What should I do I am still 25. There is any tablets to make my pennis to control sperms for longer duration.
I am suffering from allergy problem (itching) don't know why? Before 1 month. I take medicine Atarax but few hour relax better. Afterwards again same problem.
I have been bothered by itching and genital herpes disease for the last few days, I have shown to the doctor but if there is no special difference, can you give me information about this.
I get often cold by heat think so. I get running nose because of this. If I hv taken okacet tablet Thn I get relief. When ever I do face wash I get. Running nose can you suggest why it is. Kindly help me to over come from this.
I get frequent headache. Sometimes due to that I go weak. Couple of times felt vomiting can not stare at lights 3 years back I had hit on head to a wooden piece in construction site.
Hello Doctor Yesterday I had a nude body to body massage at a spa centre. To ensure safety I was also wearing a condom. I did not have any intercourse. However since the girl was sitting on my top, I am not sure if my penis went in contact inside her vagina while my condom was still on. I am in deep remorse and was unable to sleep properly whole night. She gave me a hand job, with her hands while I was wearing the condom. However I want to be 100% sure if I came in contact with any STD or HIV. Can you please suggest what tests can be done to check them and where? I am also feeling some mild sensation in my penis since yesterday. However I am not sure if this is due to the anxiety or due to the hand job.Please suggest me is there any chance of hiv.
Hello doctor! I been having pain in my left side of stomach. Have been constipated about a week. There's a lot of mucus in my stool. And because I been constipated I got hemorrhoids. I been to the doctor. They gave me mutamucil and enema to be able to have a bowel movement but I still don't. I feel blocked. Do I have an infection or something I should worry about?
I have pain in my back.in middle. From 7 mnth. Even some tyme of swelling has occur below neck. .i had an spine x ray. Bt it was normal. My family doctor is not able to understand the problem .can you pla suggest what problem it can be?
I am a diabetic with hypertension since last 27 years both are under control due to allopath treatment .since last I am taking apple cider vinegar in empty stomach followed by turmeric with hot water. I would like to know whether these are good for me or not.
I masturbate alot I want to quit masturbation It z effecting in my health please give me some tips for quitting.
I am suffering for psoriasis. I have two patches with scales on my legs. Does it spread? How to control it?
What are the symptom of blood sugar .if a person think continuously about blood sugar in his mind then is he will have blood sugar pls reply dear sir.
Now a days I am getting severe headache if I sit in front of computer. I am getting sleep late night and feeling insomnia.
Chest titeness problems. All report is OK, chest ct scan, CBC blood, echo, are normal, but kabhi kabhi chest me pain ho jata hai halka halka, chest ke centre me upside pain hota hai. So what can I do, please solve my problem.
Papaya is intense, light and rough by nature, besides being hot in potency. The taste is sweet and pungent, though the after taste is bitter. Chemically, this fruit contains gum resin, yellow in color, glycosides, sugars, citric acid and papain, a digestive enzyme. This enzyme has digestive fats and proteins. It has abundant vitamins, namely, vitamin b complex, vitamin a and vitamin c. It is filled with minerals such as sodium and potassium supplements.
Natural tonic: papaya has numerous minerals, vitamins and digestive enzymes as a natural source. You can have papaya as a regular food in your daily diet and thus feel the boost of energy. This fruit can be beneficial as it increases blood sugar levels and improves blood pressure. It is highly recommended to people who suffer from lack of vigor, occasional sleep loss and fatigue symptoms.
Health benefits of papaya
- When taken with warm water is very useful. Even lactating mothers must supplement this fruit in their diet as a daily regimen. This results in a good production of milk.
- Joint pains remedy: the leaves and seeds of papaya are helpful in decreasing swelling and pain. The leaves may be warmed and applied on the affected joint pains and the seeds may be crushed and mixed with mustard oil for local massage.
- Papaya leaves and seeds are useful in treating intestinal worms.
- Papaya contains papain, the protein that is a digestive enzyme and assists in the process of natural digestion.
- Papaya can be had as regular consumption and it will help in solving the colon infections problem.
- The papaya skin is excellent in curing skin wounds.
- Papaya is high in nutritive value and low in calories, thus an excellent food for people on a diet.
- Consuming papaya regularly helps in relieving nausea and morning sickness.
- Papaya has anti-cancerous and anti-inflammatory properties. This anti-inflammatory property helps in reducing pain for people suffering from arthritis, osteoporosis, and edema.
- Papaya is exceptionally good for people who frequently suffer from a cough, cold or flu. This is because papaya promotes the immune system. Vitamin a and c in high concentration is beneficial to promote the immune system.
- Papaya is the best for good hair and equally helps in controlling dandruff. In fact, even the papaya shampoos are exceptionally good for hair and are easily obtainable in many stores.
- Raw papaya reduces menstrual irregularities and helps women. Papaya eases the condition in women by promoting natural flow during the cycle of menstruation.
- Papaya cleans your stomach and if papaya is eaten alone for 3 to 4 days, it has a beneficial tonic effect on the intestines and stomach.