Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S SriYour feedback matters!
Dear sir having problem on erection, and early ejaculation and my age is 32 married and have two kids. Need a permanent solution rather than temporary steroids or viagra. Kindly suggest.
She is suffering from chest pain just for few seconds but very very effective, asthma,vomiting,& vein pull she is taking rotahelar named as foracort 400 mg.
When I feel sad / laugh very highly then at my right/left side chest will fell a pain like" inside there are forming some cracks suddenly like breaking of my nerves. At that time I cant move my body, after few minutes it will cool down. What was that. What can I do. Is it very dangerous.
I am having eye strain and fatigue with headache for couple of months. Checked eyes only .25 No detected. Pls help.
Hello doctor, myself manoj pawar. I am PG pharmacy student. I am having no longer control over masturbation at night. Please sugest me how can I solve?
Doctor sir, My brother had severe stomach pain 2 days back at around 1: 30 in the morning. We admitted him and abdominal scan revealed Acute Pancreatitis (Pancreas is Hypoechoic - Do not know what it means). The doctors told that this comes to persons mainly with Smoking and Drinking problems. He did not have any bad habits and it was the first time he had a stomach problem. The doctors told that he should be on IV for 3 days - no food, water or anything. Only fluids thru IV. The pain was pretty severe for him until the evening and at around 5, it subsided and he was Ok. He was able to relax after that and he had pain only when he stretched or doing something. He had some pain in the back as well, but it was far better than the pain he had in the morning. Until around 11, he was perfectly alright and then around 12: 00, his BP started falling and he told like people look in different color. The doctors examined him and his pulse was completely down. They revived him in ICU little bit, he was conscious, but was breathing heavily. His BP was 85-45. We had to put him in Ventilator support and by around 3: 00, he suffered a massive heart attack and he was gone. They tried for nearly 40 minutes after that, but nothing happened. I do not know how he could have died just because of Pancreatitis. Everywhere it says it will take at least 2 weeks, the organs have to fail. But, nothing of that sort happened. I would be grateful if anyone can give me some details on what might have happened, at least we can save someone else. He was only 35.
Last ten years I am doing masturbation, now my age is 28, few months after getting married, so suggest ayurvedic medicine for increasing my sexual stamina.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries.