Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S S YadavYour feedback matters!
I take the medicines cyproheptadine and dexona for 2 months each tablet per day and now I quit it from 3 months ago but I feels my heart beats too harder I feels every beat while I am laying on bed and a pain in lover of heart I do not know which organ is this below heart . How can I overcome to this side effect.
Hi I am 25 year old guy I had have headache and I don't know why it is happening like this. But the headache is like that it is happening for fue hours only and its not too sharp.
2 months ago Just returned from abroad after 7 years still can't digest anything of Indian food I ate lot of medicines as doctor prescribed me but still didn't got any results from those doctors Hope you'll give me good advice.
Sir after 5 years of marriage I have no child. My sperm count is 28m/ml and active motility is 20%. I want a baby. Please help me.
Hi I wanted to ask regarding my penis. I was feeling uncomfortable for sometime so I washed my penis and using soap and water and I pulled the skin back as it was irritating and I found the skin was sticked and I pulled it further and there was whitish thing in between the skin and penis and later when I urinate it's burning badly and I am not able to urinate as it is burning please suggest me what to do.
I am 37 years old male and had been suffering from sneezing, cold, nasal congestion, sometime runny nose too from last 1 year. I realized it when I first got infected to viral fever, got checked by a physician, but recovered soon. April 2015 onwards its severe. I used local medicines for dry cough.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me.
Piles are inflamed masses, clumps, or cushions of tissue in the anal canal. Also called haemorrhoids, piles can be a very unpleasant condition to live with.
However, the fact is that we all have some amount of inflammation in our anal canal tissues. But it’s only when the haemorrhoids become too inflamed that symptoms occur and this is when you are diagnosed as having piles.
The size of piles is variable and they can be found inside or outside the anus.
Internal haemorrhoids typically occur from 2 to 4cm above the opening of the anus. They are the more common ones and are divided into four grades.
- Grade 1 – Less inflammation occurs and it’s usually inside the lining of the anus. These piles are invisible.
- Grade 2 – These are larger haemorrhoids but are inside the anus. When passing stools they can get pushed out, but return back into the anal canal unaided.
- Grade 3 – These are called 'prolapsed haemorrhoids' and appear outside the anus. They can be pushed back into the anal canal with a finger.
- Grade 4 - These haemorrhoids cannot be pushed back and need treatment in the form of surgery as they are large and hang outside the anus all the time.
External piles occur on the outside edge of the anus and are called perianal hematoma.
Symptoms and Diagnosis
- You may feel a hard lump around the anus. And this consists of coagulated blood which is painful
- A feeling of fullness even after going to the toilet
- Bright red blood discharged after a bowel movement
- Itchiness around the anus along with redness and soreness
- Mucus discharge while defecating
- Pain while defecating
Piles occur due to chronic constipation and diarrhoea, lifting heavy weights, pregnancy or straining during defecation.
Piles are often not serious and disappear without any treatment and usually with the help of lifestyle changes like drinking more water, cutting down on caffeine, eating more fibre etc. Just 10% of patients consulting a doctor for piles require surgical treatment. And surgery may be necessary for grades 3 or 4 haemorrhoids only.
BEIM technology - no cut, no suture, no wound, same day discharge!
- Hemorrhoidectomy – This involves removing the excess tissue that is causing the bleeding. This is an effective procedure for treating grades 3 and 4 haemorrhoids but it can cause complications like difficulty passing stools, as well as urinary tract infections.
- Haemorrhoid stapling – The blood flow is stopped from reaching haemorrhoid. It is less painful than a hemorrhoidectomy, but it comes with risks like haemorrhoid recurrence and something called a rectal prolapse in which a part of the rectum pushes out of the anus.
It is advised to get yourself treated as leaving piles untreated can increase the risk for gangrene and anemia due to long –term blood loss.e
I have the problem which is early ejaculation I am not happy in my sexual life please suggest me for a better medical prescription.
Hello doctor! I am 20 years old. I have been detected with PCOS recently. And I have been asked by the doctor I am consulting to have different medicines that include contraceptive. I don't want to intake such medicines. What are the natural ways that I can cure it? What are the food supplements that I should take? What are the habits that I should adopt in order to reduce cysts?
Actually when I do sex with my gf. As soon as my penis is fully erected my semen comes out. And I can't enjoy sex so what can I do to increase sex time.
I have a pain in stomach. I used to eat much tablet but it does not work. I think its gastric. What I have to do.
I have continuous dysentery and I have more pimples and rashes also in my face I feel alone because of my pimples please help me.
M married newly 1 week my penis is not standing properly even 3or 4 hrs in nite with my wife please help me Dr.
What are the medicines for erectile dysfunction which doesn't have any side effects and won't effect if a person is drunk.
Hives is also known as Urticaria, which is a sudden outbreak of swollen, red bumps on the skin. These occur due to an allergic reaction to an allergen or some unknown reasons. These bumps are usually accompanied by a few common symptoms like redness, burning sensation, itchiness, inflammation and swelling. They can be of varied shapes and most often the larger ones are very painful. Your skin gets badly affected by hives and the itchiness is quite irritating.
Few facts about hives:
- Prominent symptoms: Hives occur due to allergic reactions and some of the most highlighting symptoms are trouble in breathing, swelling, stomach cramps, dizziness and other related ones. People facing these kinds of symptoms are mainly kept in an emergency room so that proper care can be taken.
- Lasting period of hives: In general, the symptoms of hives fade away within a few hours and just few scratches are left behind. Though in some cases hives return either for few weeks or days. Some people experience the symptoms after specific intervals and thus you got to have proper medical care.
- Causes of hives: Some of the commonest causes of hives are medicines, excessive exercises, serious or rare diseases, cold, heat or pressure, insect bites or stings, different kinds of allergies especially food allergies, bladder or other infections and others. Sometimes, hives might occur all of a sudden without any specific reason.
- Who gets hives: Both adults and kids of different ages can have hives at any time. Thus, you should be aware fully of the same in order to prevent this kind of skin disease. Though the symptoms last maximum for six months but still the sufferings are unbearable at times.
- Diagnosis of hives: Hives can now be easily detected by doctors just by looking at the available symptoms and thus no special kind of diagnosis is required. Physical examination is conducted and the doctor often asks a few questions from the patients. If the symptoms continue for a long time then in that case blood tests are also recommended by the doctor. The doctor might recommend any other medical test in this regard in accordance with the patient's condition.
- Treating hives: The doctors often prescribe antihistamines to the patients who suffer from hives. The sources causing hives are asked to be avoided so that the chances of getting attacked by this kind of skin trouble can be reduced. Doctors keep the patients under supervision and then accordingly prescribe medicines for a speedy recovery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.