Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.S.Aiyaz SurveYour feedback matters!
I wad detected with Prostate Cancer in Nov '15 (PSA 41 - Gleason 9 - T3N0M0) and underwent 28 sittings radiation followed by quarterly Hormone Therapy (inj Eligard 22.5).Post radiation PSA checked in Mar '16 was down to 1.60 and when checked in June '16 down to 1.20.Hormone Therapy to lat 2 years- Your expert views about treatment and condition requested. Thank You.
I've some skin dark circles on my face, can you tell me any prescription for lighting it or any good skin specialist in camp, Pune area.
I m 23 years old. I have black spots on body. Doctors said that it is infected by medicine. They me be light but never end. What should I do?
Hello doctor in my face having black spots how to clear that black spots and how to get white in colour can you sugest me how to remove black spots and some times coming pimples when it comes how to remove that.
Hi sir myself I am hvng freckles sun n age spots on face n pigmentation I hve consulted a dermatologist they prescribed me biluma cream but it is not useful pls suggest me some precaution fr this.
When I was at 16 I have white skin face but now its becoming rough and black now im 18 im feeling sad when I look at my self in mirror can I get tip to make my face skin white.
My stool time it's very horrible early morning. I have changed my diet since last two days but I have not stopped alcohol. Burning and bleeding In stools. Please help me out docs.
Used Bleach (Sunny's cream bleach ) it gave me a bad result it turned my face to black. Is there any solution to this problem.
Hi Dr. Iam 32 years lady. On between my mouth and my nose place is very blackly appeared. What is reason and give me a solution to clear that mark. And also my skin is dry in the winter season.
HelloMy brother is 25 year old. He is suffering about 2years. For lines on his body parts. Red lines on tummy hand and legs The lines are increase day by day. The lines look like a pregnant lady tummy lines. So what can we do. Many cream we get it but noo response about body. Please sove this matter. And tell me which caused they are grow up. And jow to blink up them. Please give me reply. your suggestions is my power. Thank you.
Lemon is a natural cleanser and it has anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties. The acidic properties of the lemon helps to lighten your skin and also removes dead skin cells.
Take a slice of freshly cut lemon and rub it on the underarms daily before taking bath.
Apply some moisturizer after bath because lemon can cause skin dryness.
Another option is, make a paste by adding 2 teaspoons of turmeric to lemon juice.
Apply this paste to your underarms and leave it on for 10 minutes, then wash it off with water.
Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are the swellings of the veins within the rectum which may burst and cause bleeding as well as pain. Ayurveda is known to provide relief from symptoms and with continued use, can also provide long term cures.
Prevention strategies for piles
Ayurveda stresses on leading a healthy lifestyle to minimize the chances of getting piles in the first place. Some of the lifestyle related problems that can lead to piles and thus need to be corrected are as follows:
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle with lack of exercise: This not only causes piles but also leads to other problems like heart disease and hypertension among other problems and thus, it is advisable to incorporate a certain amount of physical activity into your routine.
- Change the diet that can cause constipation and then lead to piles: Eating too much red meat without roughage, fried and processed foods like pizzas and dairy products like cheese, can make the food very sticky resulting in piles from the constriction of bowel movements.
- Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time: If you have been sitting on hard surfaces for a very long time, it may result in piles due to pressure on the nerves of the rectum for extended periods of time.
Ayurvedic Remedies for piles
- Sesame seed paste: Sesame or “til” is a good treatment for bleeding piles when applied externally to the affected area.
- Muli or radish paste: Again, a fine paste made from this vegetable is useful in the case of painful piles which are not bleeding.
- Ayurvedic oils and creams: There are multiple ayurvedic oils and creams which can be very effective in curing or at least controlling piles. However, it is best to go to your nearest ayurvedic doctor for proper steps.
- Bael fruit mixture: An ounce of ripe bael fruit, 180 grams of sugar, black pepper powder in relevant quantities and 7 grams of cardamom powder can be mixed and had twice daily as an effective cure for piles.
- Buttermilk: Butter milk mixed with salt and black pepper in small amounts is known to be a very effective remedy for piles; but has to be consumed on a regular basis for at least a couple of months.
- Hareetaki with jaggery: One of the most popular forms of piles treatments, the fruit peel of harad or hariteeki should be taken with a cup of jaggery every night before bed time to soften stool and also cure piles.
- Radish juice: Extracted radish juice is also know as a great cure for constipation as well as lessening the symptoms of or curing piles.