Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.r RaoYour feedback matters!
I am mother of one year boy still I am feeding him. After one year I got period. July 25 I got August month period have not yet come. I checked kid test it's negative. Wat could b the problem.
I want to reduce my weight 10kg with medicine what medicine I can take. I am 31 year female height is 5n6 wait is 70 and my periods are very irregular.
Sir I am having a breast lump, outer quadrant n painless. Oval shaped encapsulated hypoechoic lesion of size -17.8 *12 mm noted at 10 O'clock position of right breast - fibroadenoma. Glucose (random) 81.0 .biological reference intervals <200 mg/dl. Thyroid hormone assay - TSH (3rd generation) 2.29.biological reference intervals 0.39-5.55μIU/ml. Doctor wat does ths suggest. please reply.
What medicine should be taken delay the menstrual by one week. As I have to travel, pls suggest a medicine.
I am pregnant with 2 months and suddenly a little bit brown spot discharge will be appear. So whats the reason behind it and suggest me its not a serious problem. Please consult.
I am pregnant with twins. And doc said in 17 weeks there wld cervix stitch and before delivery she wld b giving steroids injection. Are all this necessary? This is my second pregnancy. My 1st kid was born 4 years back thru c-section.
Need a consultation to me & my wife as we are planning for children for last one year we are staying at jamnagar gujarat.
My wife age 52 ys menopause stage all reports say normal but weakness for the last 3 months. Kindly advise
I get a Curdy white discharge foul smelling n very frequent .there is no itching or burning but the discharge squeezes out frequent this is from 16 days my periods are regular..Please tell .
I AM A SIXTEEN YEARS YOUNG GIRL AND I AM PREGNANT.WHAT CAN I DO TO ABORT THIS PREGNANCY AS I WANT THAT NO ONE KNOW ABOUT THIS.
After having unprotected sex with my husband .my period start with in 2 days and continued for 3 days. Is it possible that I am pregnant? And in next month I got period but with very light bleeding for just one day. Is it a sign of pregnancy.
Hi please suggest who are the best Dr gynecologist for my wife for pregnancy purpose. Last 4 and half years she under treatment but till now no result all test complete and all reports are good but Dr don't say what is the main problem. .please suggest me .Thanks. .
My daughter is 23 old and having tsh level of 6.53. What should I do? her t3 is 1.32 and t4 is 9.60. She is taking thyropace tablet once daily. Her haemoglobin is 9.9. She has not got her periods since 3 1/2 months. She has history of irregular periods. There is little bleeding now and then since 10 days. Does thyropace tablet cause heat in the body. She is also taking livogen and folic acid tablets and calcium tablets.
Most dieticians are of the opinion that limiting your salt intake is essential, as an increased amount of salt in the system can damage your kidneys, heart and may increase your blood pressure, and chances of stroke. On the other hand, decreasing it beyond a point can prove to be detrimental to your health in various ways as well.
However, when relating to blood pressure, an increased salt intake can prove harmful to you only if you already have high blood pressure. In the case of normal levels of blood pressure, excess salt consumption will not prove to be too dangerous. Here are the ways in which low salt intake can prove to be detrimental for your health:
- Increases chances of heart diseases: Having a lower amount of salt in your diet - i.e. less than 2000 mg per day increases the risk of heart-related disorders, which include, but may not be limited to, strokes or heart attacks, exponentially.
- Decreases the body's level of sodium: Decreased levels of sodium in the body, often a direct byproduct of a reduced salt intake, can lead to a number of complications. Sodium is essential for maintaining electrolyte and mineral balance in the body. A decrease in sodium levels in the system, in extreme cases, can lead to hyponatremia, which can prove detrimental for the kidneys or liver.
Salt, which mainly contains two radicals - sodium and chloride ions, are essential for life. However, they can be obtained only through food as it is not manufactured intrinsically. There are several essential reasons for why salt intake in the optimal amounts is absolutely crucial in maintaining healthy body functioning:
- It is an essential component of blood plasma, as well as several other crucial body fluids such as extracellular fluid, lymphatic fluid, and amniotic fluid.
- It is important for maintenance and regulation of a proper level of blood pressure.
- Sodium, in the context of body physiology, is critical in maintaining a proper acid-base level in your system and in controlling the levels of your body fluid.
- The exchange of sodium and potassium ions, both obtained from salts, is also essential for muscle movement and in sending signals from the brain to the muscles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.