Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. S N SagadeYour feedback matters!
My wife 7 months of pregnancy, she suffering again and again problem of UTI Why this problem is occur again again? What is the permanent solution of this particular problem called Urine track infection?
My urine report is correct or not pls ans. All if any problem Physical Colour-paleyellow Appearance-clear Sediments-absent Reaction-acidic Specificgravity-Q.N.S Biochemical Sugar-nil Albumin-nil Microscopic Puscells-2~4 epithelial cells 0-1 RBC-Nil Crystal calcium oxalate-ab. Casts-ab.
When I eat milky things at night like curd. Milk. Desi ghee. Paneer. Etc I get my penis wet with a transparent liquid. And after whenever I go to pee I find my urine very smelly.
What could be the reason for frequent urine infection, burning while urination, frequently urination. I facing this problem again and again since last 6 months .i had done my sugar test which is normal.
I am suffering from anal fissure from few days and the pain is unbearable. please suggest what to do.
Almost a month ago sudden onset of a dragging and numb feeling in my testis. Then within days that numb feeling went but what it left behind is some swollen veins at the lower end of the testis and swelling of the spermatic cord at the top of the testis (I confused it with varicocele). Also within a week a sort of burning sensation while urinating and at one point of time that burning sensation calm down by masturbating only for a while. Then, in continuity, a sudden more burning sensation feeling which brings a sense of urinating which only goes only after 4-5 times of urination which at the end, discharges semen through urine which had very poor quality compared to the sperm which come out usually. Just to get relief from the problem I have changed my dietary pattern which is purely veg consisting of breakfast only of fruits and thereafter also lots of fruits intake. Left smoking and totally abstaining from sex or masturbation. Have started yoga. As of now that burning sensation have gone but that swelling in veins at lower end of testis, which gives a feeling of bag of worms (as happens in varicocele, but mind it this is just at the lower end of left testis where the vas deferens lower end connects with epididymis coil and there is also swelling in the main vas deferens cord starting from the pelvis area till the top end of the left testis itself). Since the occurrence of this problem the sexual urge is totally absent, but the erection is still proper. Do not know what to do. Kindly guide.
My left leg was paining most when I am using Indian toilet or using bike or when I am sitting down, when I am standing, my legs was paining lots, but after sometime my pain was disappear but little pain all the day, please suggest what happens to me or regular I am drinking chukandar juice, my urine was little red, what is the fault.
Hello doctor I am suffering from anal fissure more than 2months. I consulting local doctor. He told me that the only solution for fissure is operation. But I don't want get operation. Please tell me.
My relative have been diagnosed with bilateral renal calculi in both right & left kidney of 4.8 mm to 4.4 mm in size. I want to know that can he drink BUTTER MILK (Chaanch)? Please let me know that. Thank you.
Hi When I stole. Inter layer of my anus pains /kinda ichyy. Help me. What it is happening. Sometimes it doesn't happen and some time it do?
She is suffering from urinal infection. Doctor said her kidney size is increased. Doctor said she can drink fruit juices more but do not drink coconut water more than 1 coconut. What is difference between fruit juice & coconut water on function of kidney.
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.