Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
My mother one kidney is damaged and other is fine but blood urea is 131 and creatinine is 8.4 the doctors done dialysis of my mother 4 times are they done right thing because my mother right kidney is okay but they have three stones in it?
Past 7-8 days jab bhi mein urine karne jata hu to karne ke baad hi phir se aisa lagta hai ki urine aayega meri samaj mein nahi aa raha ki kya problem hai.
I am 18 year old. My sgpt is 96 and esr is 25. I always have pain in my left hand and left leg only. With trembling as well. My pulse rate is always high.
My urine has 15-20 hpf epithelial cells, checked o November, get stomach pain frequently and mild fever often which goes on its own.
Hi would like to ask that I have been going through a lot of urine infection. Consulted a lot doctors but no improvement. I have white build up around clit. The whole area has become sensitive. Please help.
How to examined prostate enlargement. Is it the reason of erectile dysfunction and impotence. How to cure this?
Will you please tell name of decease & further treatment according to test reports 1) LFT, LIPID PROFILE are normal, 2) HBsAg = REACTIVE, 3) URINE MICRAL = NEGATIVE, 4) HBV, DNA (QUANTITATIVE) 474 IU/ML (log10 value 2.68 IU/ML) 5) HBeAg = NEGATIVE, 6) All general blood & urine reports are normal.
I am 20 years old. My father have stones in his kidney, now I have stones in kidney. Will it continue to my children also? My mom have diabetes, will it be a problem to me?
My mother has suffering from diabetes last 22 years and now she is very weak, back pain, eye problem and joint pain. Before 5 days her sugar fasting is 408. And pps is 430 and also urine infection. So, I request to you please say what can I do.
Kidney failure and other kidney problems are the leading causes of death nowadays. Common problems that lead to kidney failure include chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. However, there are a number of ayurvedic medications which help solve kidney failure and other kidney problems including;
- Punarnava: Punarnava is commonly called hogweed as well but the medical name for it is boerhavia diffusa. It is extremely helpful in preventing micturition, a disorder which is characterized by unexplained fainting after urinating. However, that is not the only symptoms hogweed helps with as it also removes excess water from the body due to kidney failure.
- Varun: Varun is commonly known as caper and is medically known as crataeva nurvala. The diseases which varun is best at dealing with are urinary tract infections and renal stones. Varun also helps in stopping the swelling and extra fluid accumulation after kidney failure.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is known as tribulus terrestris and is an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. Gokshura is one of the best ways to avoid dialysis. This is because it stops infections from occurring and also clears obstructions in the urinary tract. It is also very good at regenerating the kidney cells.
- Raktachandan: Rakt chandan is known as p. Santalinus or red sandalwood and is another excellent remedy for kidney problems. It acts as both a diuretic and an anti-infectant.
- Palaash: Palaash, medically, is known as butea monosperma. It is a type of urinary alkalizer and it also stops micturition. A urinary alkalizer is a medication which allows the urine to pass more easily. This is yet another great remedy for kidney failure.
- Kaasni: Kaasni is commonly known as chicory but its medical name is cichorium intybus. Kaasni gives strength to the kidneys and is also a very good alkalizer. However, its most valuable property is the fact that it helps in nephritis and nephrotic syndrome (disorder of the kidneys characterized by protein loss).