Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. S N SagadeYour feedback matters!
I have kidney stone problem so I can eat calcium tablet or capsule. It is harmful for me or not please tell me.
I am a 20 years female. I am having frequent urination. During urination there is this pain and irritation. And there is a continuous pain in lower abdomen which is unbearable . please help.
One of the most significant glands in the male reproductive system is the prostate gland, which is responsible for carrying urine from the bladder. It is located right under the bladder and helps in production of semen which contains sperm.
Prostate cancer is a slow growing form of cancer that is rarely seen in men below the age of 50. It may occur due to both, genetic and environmental factors. Here is a list of measures that can help in preventing this ailment.
Food Intake and Weight: Apart from age, the major factor that contributes to the risk of prostate cancer includes food and weight. Doctors suggest that bringing down your intake of calcium and fat that comes from red meat and excess dairy can help in preventing the onset of this ailment. The calcium intake should not go beyond 1,500 mg per day, which is why doctors will usually ask you not to have supplements. Cooked tomatoes with olive oil as well as cruciferous vegetables including broccoli and cauliflower should be included as a vital part of one's diet, while fish should be taken regularly as it is a source of healthy or good fat like Omega-3 fatty acids. In general, you should have fewer calories which should be matched up with ample exercise so that a healthy weight and balance is maintained.
Stress and Blood Pressure: Stress and anxiety are also major reasons that contribute to the onset of this disease. One will need to see a doctor about high blood pressure, especially the kind that is triggered by stress and causes hypertension. Also, you must control your cholesterol and stay out of depression to ensure that your risk of developing prostate cancer reduces. Also, having these conditions along with prostate cancer makes the survival chances that much lower. So, you must get the right medication and treatment for these conditions as well.
Lifestyle: One will need to quit smoking, that can cause a number of ailments including prostate cancer. Also, drinking alcohol in moderation is required in order to have a healthier lifestyle and cut the chances of developing such ailments.
Screening: While your diet and other aspects may be right, there is still a great chance of developing prostate cancer, especially if anyone in your family has been afflicted with this condition in the past. Therefore, it is recommended to get an annual screening done so that you eliminate the chances of finding it out late, and can check the growth of any anomalies as soon as they take place. Getting regular checks ups done and getting diagnosed for the problem when the earliest symptoms begin to show are both crucial for prostate cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
My son is 24 yrs old. He is suffering from kidney stones problem. Sonography report r 4 stones in right kidney. Sir. Kidney. Sir how to remove the kidney stones?
The details are provided for my mother. She is a kidney patient and her dialysis is going on. Her sodium level has reached to 126. What should be done to bring it to the normal level. Also. Is it life threatening? In last dialysis she was not able to breathe for sometime and they people have her oxygen then she was able to recover. Please advise.
One single kidney in place of two is a scenario which is often termed as solitary kidney.
Who has a solitary kidney?
- Their body functions normally and are generally not unhealthy. This is also known as renal agenesis.
- In some cases, people are born with two kidneys with just one of them healthy and fully functional. The other one does not function fully or partially. This condition is known as kidney dysplasia.
- A person who had to undergo a kidney removal surgery (nephrectomy); such a surgery is conducted when a person has an infected kidney or diseased, malfunctioning/cancerous growths on the kidney.
- A person who has donated a kidney to someone who required kidney transplantation.
What potential health risks does a person with a solitary kidney have?
- Normally, a person born with a single kidney does not have any such potential health risks. They are generally healthy and lead normal lives.
- Later in life, there may or may not be slight loss or degradation in the functioning of the kidney.
- The life span of a person with a single kidney is normal. There is no apparent effect on the mortality rates.
What kind of special diet must a person with a single kidney follow?
- There is no need of any such special diet for a person with a single kidney.
- Normal healthy balanced diet with all the essential nutrients should suffice.
- You must be careful about your animal protein intake and calcium supplements.
- Drink sufficient quantity of water to remain hydrated all day and prevent the urine from turning acidic.
- Controlled consumption of alcohol and caffeine is a must. It is also important to reduce the consumption of aerated drinks.
Exercises and Physical activities for a person with a single kidney:
- A person with a solitary kidney can function like any other normal individual.
- You may also participate in sports. However, you must take enough precaution to prevent injuries to your kidney. Proper padding and protection around your lower abdominal region and back is of utmost necessity.
- You can hit the gym, run a marathon and nothing is impossible for you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
Im drinking alcohol. I got stones in kidney. How to remove the kidney stones. And how to reduce the alcohol consumption. And how to loose weight. What are the medicines have to use to stop alcohol consumption. How to remove kidney stones totally. Please say.
Multiple small calculi seen in bilateral. Kidneys. Largest measuring appx. 5.7 mm in wright middle calyx and 4 mm in left lower calyx. Right peripheral fascia is thikemed. Request advice for early treatment in ahmedabad .tks.
Hi my aunt's ultrasound shows large cyst 40.6*50.40mm in inferior pole of left kidney and also had cauliflower shaped mass (16.2*15.5 mm) is seen in left lateral bladder wall. Should we go for surgery if yes then which one first kidney or bladder her age is 65.
Kya koi dusra method nhi hai. BTW why this UTI I got what's the reason. N I got fever too I really suffers during my pee time and it burns like hell Essa feel hota h doc Kese something wants to come outside tho I'm 19 please tell me something easy way to cure this.
Hello doctor I am suffering from anal fissure more than 2months. I consulting local doctor. He told me that the only solution for fissure is operation. But I don't want get operation. Please tell me.
I have stones in my stomach. The report says hydronephrosis is seen in right kidney and calculus meas 5.1 mm in upper and 5.3 in middle calyx. And in lft kidney- calculus meas 3.8 mm in upper calyx. And last in ureters echoreflective calculus meas 6.7 mm im right VUJ. I have a severe pain in my lower right side of stomach, and consulted a doctor. But can you please suggest some measures so that this stone get out by itself?
Hello Sir/ Ma'am, My problem started when I was a kid, one fine day all of a sudden I was not able to initiate urine. I told my mom and she took me to some Army MI room and there these doc applied some lotion in my lower abdomen. Although it didn't helped me but I kept silent because of embarrassment. Eventually I found that if I relax my self and concentrate I can start my urine or else I have to sit down and poop in order to empty my bladder. Also I noticed that when want to pee it feels like something is blocking my hole and my dick starts to erect a bit not much 15% because I can see the nerves and dick head swelling. I have noticed that sometimes I don't feel such problems like when I am less anxious or no gas problem. Problem is worst when I have gas problem. Example: when I work out or any physical activity and then I go to pee its normal like no problem but when I am travelling or in public toilet or if someone its waiting in the line then I have a hard time to start urination and I kinda start feeling bloated. Just an FYI when I fart while peeing it somehow relaxes some muscle which actually helps me to push my pee. Because of this problem I always avoid public places to pee. I always get anxious. Its really difficult while travelling in bus. Please help or suggest me what might be the cause of this? Masturbation which I am in a verge to quitting, paruresis, prostatitis or enlarged prostate gland? Kindly advise how to treat this.
I have stone problem. Some person suggest me to take homeopathic medicine. But 3month latter no result. Any help for me.
I am suffering from painless anal fissure from last ten days, stools smoothly pass from anus but the fissure is there. What should I do to get relieve from fissure. Please advise.
Hi, From few days I am facing urinal problem. Frequently urinal is making me sick. How to get rid of this?
Good evening. I am 26 female. I got married on August 30, 2015. My husband is a RCI scientist DRDO Hyderabad. My urine as well as hcg confirmed on October month 2015 while I was in Tamil nadu then I got spotting on 45 days from my last period starting date. My period is regular 30 days once. Then I checked with gynecologist she gave result as abortion. Then again Feb 2016 got pregnant same urine and hcg positive again spotting on 40 days, I went to different gynecologist in Hyderabad she recommended me to take TORCH test in that igm is negative, igg rubella and herpes simplex positive in listing then comments as negative only, Dr. gave some tablets for 5 days. Then recommended us for baby plan later. My husband has hearing problem and soft voice he can understand only lip moments due to this He is always misunderstanding me, I came to know this after marriage only due to I am islamic girl. He is doubting me for torch igg herpes positive by searching in internet but my torch comments In torch as negative. Then again April 2016 my urine test got positive result also got spotting in 40 days then went doctor she recommended hormone assay test for me that shows normal value and also torch test to my husband he is having igg rubella and cytomegalovirus as positive remaining negative, also thyroid 7.06 then doctor advised us to take medicine for torch infection for 60 days I took medicine but he refused to take and blaming me by assuming that he got cytomegalovirus from me as sexually transmitted disease. Finally he abused and left me in my mom home from past 7 months. I want to know the reason for my continuous abortion. Did Igg positive affect the baby? My husband sperm is looking like water. I felt like it came out in morning as it is. He blamed me that I can not get pregnant. Now we are separated without divorce. He didn't understand me properly. I just want to know what is the reason for the abortions. What test should I take further that I can fit for pregnancy?
Kidney stone formation is the most common kidney disease, and people who have had it, would immediately be reminded of the severe pain (loin to groin) in the back.
How stones are formed?
- The kidney functions as the body’s filters in removing wastes from the body through urine.
- Most of the waste is in the form of salts and when there is excessive salts and reduced amount of water, there could be formation of crystals or stones in the kidneys.
- Reduced amount of urination
- Blood in the urine due to damage of the urinary tract structures
- Painful urination with burning sensation
- Swollen abdomen
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fever and chills
Benefits of homeopathic remedies
Kidney stones are highly likely to be recurrent. A number of factors contribute to their formation. Homeopathy aims at treating the whole body and not just dissolving the stones. It offers various remedies, which ensure the stones are completely dissolved and also prevent recurrence.
- Berberis Vulgaris is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Very useful in left-sided stones where patient experiences pain radiating to the ureter, bladder, and urethra and down to the thighs.
- Burning sensation with urination
- Slightly red or green urine with mucus (increased consistency of urine)
- Increase in pain with any kind of physical movement
- Soreness in the lumbar region of the kidneys
- Cantharis is suitable for the following conditions:
- Paroxysms of renal colic with cutting and stabbing pains
- Severe pain before and after urination in the urethral area
- Constant urge to urinate, but very little flow
- No relief even after sitting and straining
- Bloody urine (slightly pinkish tinge), if there is damage to internal structures
- Sharp tearing pain when this damage happens
- Thirst and aversion to all fluids
- Lycopodium is one of the most reliable homeopathic medicines for right-sided kidney stones.
- Works better for right-sided stones, where it dissolves them completely
- Severe backache experienced by the affected person prior to passing urine, which reduces after urination
- Great urge to urinate, even at night
- Presence of sediments (red or yellow) in the urine
- Abdominal bloating with distention along with right-sided kidney pain
- Hydrangea, also referred to as the stone breaker, reduces chances of recurrence of kidney stones in the following conditions:
- Right-sided pain
- Blood-tinged urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Lots of white sediments in the urine
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.