Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
I have a migraine pain over 3 years. I m taking some medicine as prescribed by doctor, but it not much helpful. What should I do?
I am 21 years old. I have migraine problem. And I get relief with pain relievers. But in the month of june, in first weak my migraine get too pain. And pain relievers have no effect on it. Please hellp me , the pain is very severe. What should I do?
I am 31 years old I have a migraine problem, in year 2012 I had consulted a Neurologist he suggested me 1. Betacap 2. migraine 3. Napra-d on severe pain. Till 2 years there was no issues now again I have frequent headache. My question is can homeopathy cure migraine fully Or again I have to visit Neurologist.
Suffering from Myoclonic seizure with mental retardation since from her birth. Can I treatment of her as stem cell therapy (autologous bone marrow transplantation (
I have been diabetic since 1997. For the last year n a half I have numbness in my toes although my diabetic control is fair.
Sir mam I have a serious facial palsy and it will remain permanent bow should I live my life by having this type of face this is really troubling my face help me I am jusf 24 years old just .i will remain permanent sir help me .
A question for neurologist I have a family history of HD My mother diagnosed at the age of 48 With 50 CAG REPEATS I AM 26 and I got tested 2 years before with 26 CAG REPEATS This cag remains same or changes with time throughout life time.
Dear sir, Inspite of taking multipal consultaion we fail to get exact reason and recovery on this issue. As I am looking hopefully to you & requesting you kindly help me to come out in this issue. case summary -16-year-old boy presented with history of dimunition of vision in right eye since 3 months. He gave history of seeing flashes of light and eyelid twitching of right eye on and of. On examination, his bcva was 6/60, n36 and 6/18, n10 in right eye and left eye respectively. Anterior segment showed clear cornea, quiet anterior chamber in both the eyes. Fundus examination showed clear media, attached retina tessellated fundus in both the eyes, mild temporal disc pallar and retinal hole in upper temporal quadrant in right eye. He was advised right eye prophylactic laser around retinal hole, neurologists review. He was adviced regular check up.
Hi, I am 27 years old male, I have nerves problem, shivering problem. I feel fear and palpitation. In my schooling time did masturbation but stopped 4 years before. Can you please tell me any remedy for me?
I am 62 yrs- suffering from diabetes and skin deseases since last two years - there is erectial dysfunction - there is numbness and pain to all hand and leg fingers -please advise
Hello sir mein 4-5 month se head pain ho raha hai. Ankho par stress rehta h. Maine ishke liye eye specialist se concern kiya. Unho ne bola apke eye thik h. Mujhe bola apko migraine ki problem h.
Hi - My father had a paralysis stroke about six months back, not completely recovered on the impacted left side. Major concern currently - loss of appetite, loss of weight, completely weak, likes to always be on bed and sleep, his daily and night schedules are out of track sometimes Appreciate any help and suggestion on improving above conditions current medication - clopitab, nurospur, eritel, tonact Thanks in advance
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.
Related Tip: "7 Early Symptoms of Dementia"