Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S. M. VakhariaYour feedback matters!
10 years ago I was operated tonsillectomy. And now have chronic glandular pharyngitis since last 21/2 year. Initially I was medicated antibiotics. So I want to get rid from this conditions. So suggest me which medical treatment I prefer Ayurveda or any other? How much course time? And will this conditions go into neoplastic conditions. Help me.
My wife is pregnant and she is in her 8th months. She has regular backache and swelling of feet. What to do.
When am having lunch or dinner after two three bites i feel like food has stuck i will not be able to drink water also, once or twice in a week, since from five years
Helo I want to reduce my weight someone recommended me flex seeds in my daily diet. My blood group is b+. My w8 is 65 kgs. I want to know the benefits of flex seeds and how to consume it for weight loss and hair problem.
After masturbation I shivering in body and muscle twitching and heart rate increases and feel uneasy. And I fell like something is there at my urine place I don't have any injury and I am virgin. I have done blood, liver,urine routine ,kub sonography, ecg,sugar level and blood pressure is normal? What Is the reason and solution?
I am 21 year old. I have been suffring from sinus since two year. I have consulted bhu doctor but no bebefit. Can I take immuno therepy ?
I have tightness in my chest and upto the throat and feeling breathlessness. Is this due to gas or something else.
Hi doctor, I am 23 years old, my height is 168cmts and weight is 70 kgs. I am gaining my weight everyday and my tummy is increasing everyday my mom is very much worried about my marriage because of my over weight and now a days I am not even able to stand continuously for 10 to 15 minutes and if I stand like that then my legs starts shivering and I feel like vomiting sensations and I feel my self that I am very weak and about to fall down and now a days I am sleeping nearly 7 to 8 hours or more than that but still I feel sleepy and lazy. And some times my hemoglobin percentage will decrease. 3 years back I am a thyroid patient and I took medicine and then thyroid was completely normal. Please suggest on this health issues and my mom is very much worried about my health. Because they are searching matches for me.
I am a 39 year old man with no health problems but I am passing through a very stressful phase (stress related to my kid, parents, job etc). I had lost my wife to cancer a year back. I am planning for a remarriage and have been involved with a female since past 4-5 months). Off late I am having a bit of body pain, forgetfulness, excessive sweating when not in ac, sleepiness. What can be the reason. I am worried by these symptoms.
My niece is having specs of power -1.5. She is 9 years only. Please suggest any eye drop so that power do not increase further. Thanks in advance doctor.
My weight is raising day by day and I am suffering from many problems because of my fats. So what to do.
Gone are the days when the sole purpose of having a salad was to lose the stubborn and unwanted body fats. Salads can be extremely healthy and nutritious. With salads around, the long and gruesome hours in the kitchen are a thing of the past. A bowl full of lip smacking salad, well structured with fruits, vegetables and quality oils, will do your health a world of good. Preparing salads is no rocket science. Get all the ingredients together, and switch to the way of health and nourishment.
- A feeling of fullness like never before: Experiencing an irresistible craving for food? Salad is at your service. A bowl of salad will give you a feeling of fullness, keeping the hunger pangs and cravings at bay. With salads, you don't even need to be repetitive. A little modification, and your taste buds are in for a treat.
- Say no to dehydration: Most of the vegetables that go into your salad have high water content. Scorching summers or sweltering heat can leave a person dehydrated. Salads come as a great relief. It works amazingly to hydrate your body, thereby re-energizing you fully.
- Lettuce to fight insomnia: If a good sleep is all that you desire, salad is what you need. 'Lectucarium', a substance found in lettuce, work miraculously to treat insomnia. All the more reasons to include lettuce leaves in your salad.
- The goodness of vitamins and minerals are retained: A lot of important vitamins, minerals and some enzymes (mostly digestive, that gets denatured) are lost to cooking. Taking in raw vegetables ensure that the important vitamins and minerals are not lost. Some raw vegetables contain important enzymes (live) that can greatly aid the digestion process.
- A salad rich in broccoli, avocados, bell peppers, berries: Are a rich source of antioxidants. Such salads work wonders and are an excellent boost for the immune system.
- Do not let wrinkles and saggy skin bother you: Some of the fruits and vegetables present in the salad help in collagen synthesis, thus giving your skin a natural glow. It is needless to say that spinach, lettuce and romaine, that form an integral part of your salads, are excellent for the eyesight.
- Walnut oil, sunflower oil (organic), olive oil and pumpkin seed oil: Are rich in omega fatty acids. Using these oils in salad dressings can be extremely beneficial.
- Some of the fibrous fruits and vegetables can effectively clean the intestine and colon.
The benefits of salads are immense.