Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S M OjhaYour feedback matters!
A migraine is something, which can really make a person’s day go from bad to worse. However, while popping an aspirin may be the age old solution for solving such a literally mind numbing issue, it really does not mean that this is the best solution. Theoretically, the best solution to a migraine should come naturally to the person, who is unfortunately the victim of a migraine.
It is more than a headache
When a person has a migraine, he or she is likely to know that this is the case due to a pulsating sensation behind the eye. In addition to this, there are quite a few other symptoms which include pain on one side of the head, nausea and a sensitiveness to light in its various forms.
Natural treatments for migraine
There are a range of possible natural solutions a person can make use of to get rid of migraine hits.
- One of these solutions is quite simple, even if it sounds a little odd! Take a few cabbage leaves, crush them and using a soft cloth, apply the paste on the forehead of the person who is having a migraine attack.
- While a person who is down with migraine may feel that life has given him or her lemons, he or she should really not despair. This is because these lemons can be made use of, as well, in order to make the ill effects of the migraine go away. To do this, take five lemons, peel them, grind them well and then add a little bit of water to make a paste. Apply this paste to the patient’s forehead.
- Apart from using remedies to cure migraine, there are a few other things which are needed to be done in order to get up and running as soon as possible. One of these things is to get enough rest. Taking into account the fact that a migraine has the potential to severely hinder the prospect of a person functioning normally, for a person to push himself or herself against the intense migraine discomfort so as to fulfil his or her responsibilities will not only result in substandard work, but will also make the situation worse.
- Hot and cold compress can also go some way in improving a person’s migraine problem.
- All beverages apart from water and tea should be avoided. Water hydrates and is essential while tea is diuretic.
If you follow these natural remedies, you will successfully be able to treat your migraine issue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi I am 23 years old, I am facing skin disease from past 1 year. 1. Itching sensation all over my body. When I get itching some parts of the body gets rashes marks, it hurts so much. When consulted doctor, she told me to take allegro 180 mg tablets, When I take that for 2 days itching is controlled. 2. I consulted Dr. He is one of the skin specialist. He suggested me to take Auto logus injection, so that it would build immunities in my body. It was in control for 1 week, but now again it has started. Please suggest me how to control this disease.
Dear Dr. I having nocturnal emission since5, 6 years Specially at night sometimes dreams comes like I'm in the examination hall I didn't complete my within given time's or sometimes I'm in urinal or sometimes beautiful girls come to my dreams or sometimes no dreams so my weight is just 46 kg.
I am 61 years old, having normal good health, and so far do not need any medication for blood sugar or pressure. For last one month or so I am getting mild pain and stiffness in the finger joints of both of my hands when I get up from sleep. It becomes OK later on. Why is it so? Do I have arthritis? Few months back, in March?15, I got checked for Uric acid in my blood. It was normal. There was Vitamin D deficiency for which I took supplement for two months. Do I need some medication? Thanks.
I m 20 year old. I m getting hungry more, stomach pain when I eat rice or when I eat forcefully and heat problem morewhat can I do?
Sir, im arindam, 22 yr, 169 cm and my body weight is only 48 kg. I have chronic digestive disorder such as gas, flatulence, acidity, indigestion, nausea after meal and constipation also, bowl is not clear properly. Im underweight, and tiredness too with low b.p. Im also suffering from very small appetite. Please suggest me sir. Ant home remedies or medicine.
I am suffering from asthma. And I am under weight. Bcoz of asthma I am not allowed to consume lots of things. What can I do to increase my weight?
I want to ask how much should I workout and is it right to take protein powder to make muscles? Also tell how much diet should I take?
I am 27 year old and going to marry by next year. But I am worried about it because I tried sex few months earlier 2-3 times but got exhausted in 5-6 strokes. It seems I have the problem of premature ejaculation. Please tell me some remedy to overcome this problem. Though I am in good and healthy condition then why this problem occure? some details about me:age 27,height-5'7",weight-67 kg.
Hi doctor I also have that same problems in my throat. It sometimes itching is I drink cool. Or eat ice cream. I have a smoking habit sir. But I'm not a chain smoker. Sometimes I don't smoke for 3 or 4 days. Sometimes I smoke 1 cigarette in a day. Is it any harm for me?
For any queries please contact me privately. Regards