Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. S M LomaYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/Madam I am daily Taking one BANANA after dinner; My question is what are the advantages and Disadvantages of eating Banana. Is it healthy. And At what extent it helpful to my HAIR GROWTH.
Hi I am 34 and a male I have an allergic problem with dust and some smell, if I start sneezing I am not able to control Myself, and at 1 time I sneeze minimum 10 to 15 times continuously what can I do to come out of this problem permanently.
I got fever from few days and pain on toe and knee. I have not take any medicine yet. What about it sign?
Hi I am diabetic, my sugar level stays between 275 to 400, can you please advise a homeopathic solution, don't want to resort to allopath as they are not very effective. I have started exercises already.
Sir, Jab bhi me likhta hu to likhtey time mere haath kaptey hai me kuch bhi saaf nahi likhpata hu ye problem mere saath 2 saal se h sir please koi ilaaz btaye me bahut paresan hu mere padahye bhi nahi ho pa rahi h please sir iska kuch samadhan bataeye.
I am getting pain At the back of my heart and this happens when I am in stress I do not know that weather it is heart problem or muscular pain. Could you please let me know what to do. I am getting this problem everyday if I am thinking something. The pain occurs from the back to my hands. Please let me know.
Sir I do masturbation in childhood. Now do not do this but now I fell very lazy. My penis skin become soft. So please tell which medicines I take so my penis could better. I do not sex for 2 mint. Because I do not have stamina. So tell which medicine I take so I have lots of stamina and my penis skin did not soft yet.
Some one said masturbating makes future lack of sperms and its harmful thrn y do not sex makes the same problem. masturbating and patisbating sex releases sperms only its was harmful having masturbating 1time per 3 days then y do not having sex once for 3days is not a problem wat is the difference between these two.
I was diagnosed for Fatty liver before 3 years. I do not know what is the condition now. I have reduced my weight from 92 to 85 Kg. I am 65 years old. My blood pressure levels and blood sugar levels are normal. I feel slight discomfort at right last rib. What test to do? What medicines suggested? Any dos and don'ts to follow?
Recurring chest pain . Sometimes left arms pain with shoulder and very rare jaw pain also . CT angio done found "long segment myocardial bridging in MID of LAD" after that echo and stress thallium nuclear test done which is normal No evidence of ischaemia at high level of exercise. Having cervical at at c4 c5 till c6 . But these pain worried too much.
Hello im student and I study in university have the same name of the boy that when I was young he forced me to have sex with so my question is that I stay in university or leave it?
I am asking a question from you that is called how to protect from dengue and fever. So please tell me this solution.
I have a problem during motions. As I go for it during third time in day, a gel like substance comes out. I have also undergone through fistula operation. Is that because of it?
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles.