Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. S L SonejiYour feedback matters!
My husband has high blood pressure which gives him severe headache sometimes. Doctor has prescribed him medicines also but he is quite reluctant to take it. I failed to convince him. Is really there are some adverse effect. Please suggest.
I am 25 year old male. My blood pressure is very low it's range is 70-90. Please tell me medicine. I am feel very tired.
I am a 40 years old male had stent in one main artery 2 years back having some medicines as prolomet xl25, unistar75x10 mg, rosuvastin 10 mg. Wants to know how long these medicines I have to take, my lipid profile is ldl 62, hdl 35, triglycerides 85, total cholesterol 112.
How does come heart attack and why is coming and what reason for hearts disease and how we prevent it.
When should I take ramistar 2.5 mg tablet everyday. I was treated for heart attack .I went through angiogram. Presently after 3 months l got normal ECG report with normal BP.
I am suffering from common cold, dry cough and behind my right chest paining alot I am n't able to turn my head completely nor bend my body. At today evening I went to clinic and I took sinex and ninja gel. Please suggest me fast what to do my pain is not under control.
What is the symptoms of sugar diabetes, what is symptoms of blood pressure can you explain remedies sir.
I am 22 years old boy. I have severe chest pain at night before sleeping. I work in office from 10am to 4pm. I travel 20 kms daily by bus. I just want to know whether my chest pain is ok or its critical?
I am healthy and normal person, recently I have gone for routine medical examination and found significant variations in my ecg advised 2d echo did not find anything and then advised angiogram found mild block in one of the vessel, even now I am quite normal and no symptoms at all what all doctors asked me and lean 62 kgs weight 5' 9" height pure veg, non smoker and non drinker. Full active and no feelings at all after doctors caution only I became worried. Please suggest me any yoga, pranayama, ayurveda, homeo etc, or any other solution
I have some acidity in my heart side it feels like something is burning inside whenever I eat spicy foods. Please advise.
I am 18 years old I have a chest pain and I have pain on my waist also. And doctor I am taking vodka also at once in a week and take cigarette every day.
My baby 13 months is suffering from severe brain stroke. We are giving Trioptal syrup, valparin syrup and frisium tablet. But sometime attacks comes becomes severe too. Please where to go for treatment.
Hi sir i am from Kolkata. Mai bahut healthy or faty hu Lekin kuch problem ho raha hai mujhe bahut ghabrahat hota hai or lagta lagta hai mera bp high horaha hai or pasina hota hai iska koi times nahi hota hai kabhi bhi suru hojata hai Sir mai bahut pareshan hu koi right solution dijiye ya koi medicine boliye.
I am taking Telma 20 and Amtas 5 for the bp 200/120. My bp is 110/70 now after 1 month. Can I stop taking telma as I feel very weak and anemic.
If body cholesterol is 400 and man that suffering from that conditions what medicines and treatment he will start.
How can we reduce the Blood Pressure, What is the symptoms of it and what we can change in our diet?
Hello, My father have age of 56. He gone yesterday for regular checkup and Dr. found ECG report was not ok. Dr. done ECHO and TROP I test which was very normal. Dr. suggest not to worry and continue with med and precautions. Today my father have a little bit pain in their chest but yesterday his reports was normal. Is it an issue or Dr. is right or he can continue with his medicines. Please help doctor.
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.