Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S GreeshYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am having brown streaks small & long on my arms, shoulders & back for the past 4/5 months. What could be the reason.
Hello sir/madam I am site Engineer So I need to work in Sunshine. Due to this my face is getting Blackish. So prevent this what should I do.
Hi, I want a list of food which can be given to small baby girl to maintain her skin fairness and increase the fairness and types of food to avoid also suggest me any remedy also.
I just having a problem which is related to the skin on my face there are black spots please help me to remove the black spots.
I am 51 years old woman and I have got dark pigmentation on some portion of my cheekbones which seems spreading and as I have a fair complexion, it looks very apparent. Can you help please.
Hello Sir, I have dark spot s under my eyes and on right side face, I have attached the clear images for the reference, please advice me what to do for this. Thank you Varun.
I'm 21 year old I reddish and black marks on my face what I should do to get rid of marks on my face.
Skin irritants are everywhere. Even in your house, there is practically no place where there are no skin irritants. Laundry detergents, air fresheners and floor polishes are just a few factors that cause skin itching. The reason why this happens is because products like air fresheners and floor polishes take away essential oils and water from the skin which leads to dryness and irritation.
This type of dry, itchy skin can also progress to skin conditions like eczema. Here are some ways you can stop your skin from becoming dry and itchy:
- Wear gloves: The ideal thing to do would be to wear soft, thin cotton gloves and wear rubber gloves on top of that. Do not touch a bucket or sponge without it. If you cannot wear soft, thin cotton gloves underneath, at least wear the rubber gloves as this protects your hands from irritants.
- Take a shower after swimming: Chlorine is one of the principal causes of itchiness in your skin. It is absolutely essential that once you have finished swimming you take a shower with water and a little soap. Even more importantly, use a moisturizer with glycerin in it, as this will keep the moisture trapped inside. Glycerin is particularly good at holding on to moisture.
- Petroleum jelly: Petroleum jelly has been proven to reduce the chance of dry, itchy skin because it contains only one ingredient. This one ingredient formula is especially great when it is applied to sensitive skin. The reason why one ingredient is better than a moisturizer with many chemicals is because a one ingredient formula is gentler and therefore creates a protective barrier against irritants.
- Oatmeal bath: For this kind of treatment, grind oatmeal in a blender and then sprinkle it in your bath water. Oatmeal has an anti-inflammatory substance known as Avenanthramide, which decreases itching and redness of the skin.
- Cleanliness: This is perhaps the most important tip, which can be given. If you do not regularly clean your floors or wash your bed sheets in hot water than you are at a high risk of getting mites and these are one of the most common irritants of your skin.
Home Remedies for Wrinkles
With age, skin cells divide more slowly, and the skin's inner layer called the dermis, begins to thin. That starts to undo skin's stretchiness and structure. Aging skin also starts to lose its ability to hold on to moisture, makes less oil, and is slower to heal. That all contributes to the wrinkling process.
Natural home remedy using egg whites:
1. Egg whites contain vitamins, which help tighten skin.
2. Apply egg whites on wrinkle prone areas.
3. Leave for 20 min.
4. Wash with lukewarm water.
Natural home remedy using avocado, fresh cream, flaxseeds, and honey:
1. Crush and make a paste of half an avocado.
2. Add 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
3. Add 2 tsp of flax seeds.
4. Add 1 tbsp of honey.
5. Mix well
6. Apply on the skin and leave it for 1 hr.
7. Wash with cold water.
8. This mixture is a natural moisturiser.
Natural home remedy using papaya and banana:
This remedy is especially for men.
1. Blend papaya and banana together.
2. Apply on the skin.
3. Leave it for 20 min.
4. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Papaya has chemicals, which remove dead skin cells. Banana provides necessary nutrients for healthy skin.