Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ryan Dsouza
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ryan DsouzaYour feedback matters!
I am divorced April 2009 then I am not married yet and I have no sex. Till I am tobbaco chewing, tention. My acidity is high. And gum recetion. And bad breath. I am quit chewing tobacco. And drink lots of water Pls help to stop bad breath. Thank you.
Sir/ Madam I am 38 year old male and suffering from mouth ulcer for the last two days. Please prescribe be an ointment for fast remedy as I am suffering too much for eating and talking Thanks
Hello, my sister has bad breath problem problem she brushes her teeth twice a day brushes her tongue daily .she does not have a tonsil problem. N tongue is also pink so what could be the problem?
Hi. I am having sensitivity problem. Its more sensitive. I can't take ice cream, chocolates, even some biscuits. Last 10 days I am using sensodine paste. Its good. But anyway I want to know the reason and remedies also.
I m 23 years old. My left second incisor teeth is shaking. Only three incisor teeth are in straight line but left side incisor teeth is little behind the rest of the teeth. Usually while brushing front upper and lower tooth bleeds. What to do?
I have a problem of mouth ulcers. It's occurred again and again in large numbers. Generally in summer season. I don't know why these are occurred. Please suggest some cures to heel it and prevent its reoccurence.
Most children dislike dentists and will make any excuse to not visit them until the pain of a cavity becomes too much to bear. A cavity can be described as a hole in the tooth caused by tooth decay. Cavities affect people of all ages, but are most commonly experienced by children. Cavities can affect both milk teeth and permanent teeth. The good news is that cavities can be easily prevented. Here are a few tips.
- Pregnant women and mothers can transfer cavity germs to the children. Thus, the first step to preventing cavities in children is for mothers to practice good oral habits by brushing and flossing daily along with a healthy diet. Visit a dentist regularly and get your teeth and gums properly cleaned and examined.
- Do not encourage your child to drink juices, sodas or other artificially sweetened drinks. When your child is an infant, do not fill his bottle with anything other than milk or water. Also, do not put your child to sleep with a bottle of milk or anything other than water. Once your child has brushed his teeth at the end of the day, he should have nothing with sugar in it. This is because saliva production decreases while sleeping and without enough saliva, teeth cannot protect themselves against mouth acids.
- Limit snacking between meals. This prevents the buildup of acids in the mouth and gives the mouth enough time to repair itself without causing damage to tooth enamel. Give your child a healthy, well-balanced diet. A diet rich in calcium, phosphorus, and proteins will help build strong teeth. Instead of sugary snacks, give your child let your child snack on fruits, vegetables, yogurt, cheese, nuts etc.
- Teeth can be cleaned as soon as they appear. Teach your child to brush their teeth twice a day with a pea-sized amount of a fluoride-based toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush. Brush your teeth along with your child to teach them the proper way of brushing and build a healthy habit.
- Get your child’s teeth regularly checked by a dentist. The dentist will be able to identify early signs of cavities that you may have missed along with other dental problems that may increase your child’s risk of cavities. He will also be able to check the growth and development of your child’s teeth. A child’s first dental visit should be before he celebrates his first birthday. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.